How do I forget her b/ ?

How do I forget her b/ ?

She said that she wants someone that she can talk to about her feelings and that I'm not sensitive enough...

Anyone been through this?

-pic realated-

Being honest, from my own experience, I can tell you that you should delete her from all your social media. That's the best way. Eventually you will forget her

you're probably an immature autist

already did that... this shit happened months ago but I still struggle...
She is probably fucking some random dude right now and I'm here thinking about her

Number one way to forget the skank: Find a new girl. Find someone asap. Just get out and start dating. Second you start fucking another chick, she will be history.

Don't be a fucking faggot and make excuses, either. If you really did date that girl, you should have np finding another.

I just dont like touchy feely bullshit

I'm pissed off because women don't realize that everybody is different. I never tried to change her why the fuck would she try to change me ?

Well, then the problem is you have so much free time and that's why you keep your mind bussy thinking of her. You should find a hobby, hang out to places, whatever keeps you bussy.

My friends said exactly the same thing...
I dated her for almost 2 years and as far as I know I really loved her..

I'm an average looking dude at best but I never had any trouble fucking girls, my only problem is that she is the first one that I actually fell in love with.

You're righ on that... I'll probably start BJJ again... keep my mind busy.

Thx user

You're welcome. Have a nice day

blow op phaggit

do you think about her everyday? did you fuck another bitches in the meantime?
2 and a half years since we broke up and i still think about that bitch some other night, but its ok, you'll get used to it after a year or so

That means she wants to fuck a brown cock. Stop being a candyass and man the fuck up. It's easy if you stop being such a bitch

If that is true at least she had the consideration to not fuck with another dude behind my back

not every day... but I'm pissed that I think about her at all.

She said she was done I just can't understand why I still think about her, this shit never happened befor you know?

None of that first love bullshit will mean anything once you get your dick wet. The bitch left you. Fuck her. She's not worth another moment of your time. Go out and hunt.

u too user

You prob right..

There's this 9/10 young japanese girl that I work with I think I'll try my luck with her hehe.

Never fucked an asian girl so let's see if asian pussy is better

That's a gentle way to say you have a small dick or suck at sex.

7 in dick and we were fucking way before we started dating

You never will, soon you'll realize that those memories are permanent and will always have an affect on you, possibly even manifesting at inopportune moments.
Basically, you're ruined on the inside, and nothing you feel afterwards will ever feel quite the same.
Loser.

that's a pretty fucking face though

>fucking before we started dating
Looks like she was a whore, I am sorry for your loss OP, but you'll be better off in the long run

Asian girls are great. I'm dating one now. Usually great in bed and generous lovers. But really, it doesn't matter. Whether it's her or some other bitch, whoever, just start dating and fucking. There is no better cure for a woman, than another woman.

aw hell yeah nigga

Preach on user