Yay or nay? WWYD?

yay or nay? WWYD?

I would respect her and treat her like a lady should be treated and take her home.

Looks like my ex.. prob fuck her in the ass

Bumpss

Tell her to put her shirt back on, and tell her to fill her mouth.... with the word of the Lord, I would gently pat her head and walk her home, because the world is scary out there

Fuckin nice ass

Like I said.. in da boot

Have her sit beside me on the couch as we watch football, after I made her favorite meal, then watch a movie of her choosing.

I'm talkin missionary ... missionary

got more user?

Missionary? Or missionary?

Both user

Apologize for walking in on her, tell her to have a good day and leave the room, praying to God to forgive me for what I have seen and done

How about her?

She would look better without the mismatched clothes on

Tell her in a kind and respectful way, that her clothes don't match and wait for her to show me what combination of clothes she has on so I can honestly and respectfully critique them

Once again das booty

Wwyd

Tell her to get her towel as we're gonna go to the beach and sing along with our favorite Christian rock music

more of her

Tell her that she's beautiful and that God is watching over me and her and take her for a long drive down to the lake

HR manager of a job from a few years back.

Wwyd anons?

Kindly tell her that she should keep her shoes on, because of dangerous sharp glass on the ground and floor, I care about her safety 100 percent

Take her out to dinner and listen to her stories about when she was the HR manager

my cousin

I would talk to her in a kind and respectful tone, and I would take her hand and tell her that she is beautiful

Stick my cock in her mouth and then grab a handful of her hair and use it to pull her closer so I can properly ram my cock down her throat
I'd use her mouth until I'm about to blow and then pull out and nut all over her perky tits

She should fill her mouth with the word of the Lord, not cock.

damm more

Fuck yeah I would. I'd tear her from her fuck hole to her muck hole

Tear that dress off and fuck her senseless till i filled her with cum

wwyd to her cute face?

Tell her she's a goddess and take her out to her favorite restaurant

Kiss her cheek and tell her that she's an amazing and beautiful woman

That's a boy

>fuck her senseless

No one is fucked senseless in 30 seconds user

wwyd

WWYD to that ass?

Go up to her, tell her to put on a dress and rather than have a cock in her hands, have the bible and respect the word of the lord

wwyd to these sisters?

I would tell her she has a nice bike and walk of on my merry way

Got nudes?

Would love to fuck her tits and cum all over her face

Conversate with them and have a good drink with them

Wwyd?

your quads demands nudes

Tell her that her butt was made to poop out of, not to take penis before marriage

Tear that dress off and fuck her would love more of her

Tell her to put her shirt on, as God frowns upon this

Tell them both, I expect to see them at church on sunday

lets see her with bikini curvs

which one would you pick? wwyd?

I would pick all of them to be on the Church choir and watch them practice

Too late for that I'd say

Well, I'll tell her to confess of her sins and to have a great day

Far left would throat fuck her there while on her knees with the other girls shouting degrading comments at her then cum all over her face

wwyd?

Wwyd

Fuck her right in the gown, then cum over her tits

Brutally anal rape her in front of her new husband as he kneels prying for the assault to stop but that just makes the pounding worst until she blacks out and I cum on her tits inviting the rest of the congregation to come up and one by one use her ass as a meat hole

Sad I wasted quads on this

Cum all over that smiling face

too bad...

slowly undress her

wwyd to april?

Wwyd rate?

Pump her large intestine full of cum then slap her ass and tell her two wongs don't make a white.

Drop shim off for a rhinoplasty and a nip/tuck

You're too kind.

wwyd

Cd sissy looking for alpha males to kik with. I want to send you pics of the girl I love and you can degrade and humiliate me.

Kik: Lexithong2

I would cut deep long lines into the bottom of her feet and force her to run around

Mah wife

Another