New thread for dubs are what i say with a clean slate from a random off of meetme

New thread for dubs are what i say with a clean slate from a random off of meetme

I guess the novelty died off then

I'm a fat fuck that wants to lick you

> go and deliver

Do you know how dubs works?

>roll

>I was sexually abused by my stepdad. Not going to go into the details because it's still very painful, but he did pretty much everything.

>I was 5 when it started and so I didn't really "get it" at first and he said it was normal. My mom worked most of the time and didn't believe me at first when I told her (I was 11 when I worked up the courage to do that).

>I ended up moving to my real dad when I was 12 and my stepdad went to jail.

>I'm 19 now and as ok as you can be after something like that. Although I can't even stand the though of sex or mastrubation or anything like that.

>yep ,

Nigget

I want to dress in a hot dog costume and come to your house and give you my meat

> fucking reroll
>i dont really have a story. but i have seen my mams tits in person a couple of times and in her underwear. but i have seen nude pics of her on my dads phone and on hers just recently

Soooooooo You wanna eat my ass while I put on bohemian rhapsody and sing it

I want you to tickle my pickle while I scream "OH YES FERNANDO"

Sorry but, you're too fat... If your dad is skinnier I would much rather fk him or let him fk me. I'm not gay... you're just not giving me many options here.

fk, re-roll

Why u shaped like a pear????

roll

We already know how this gon end up soo Imma make a run to Mickey D's To exchange a bigmac and a coke for a handy j and some s u c c

>top kek
> vote for this on

roll for

hey mami, lookin for a real gentleman to please you??

i want to make you eat french fries out my gooch area

OP i hope for you, this going to toobs

>Hey, let's skip the usual talk and get to the important part, do you want to be my slave?

Winrarr

Nice job OP Delivert.

Daddy need dubs
>Come on, we both know you like it when I tell you what you have to do. And now be a good girl and show me what you have to offer, start with your magnificent tits.

be honest, it's hot that I have a foot fetish right?

Re roll and vote for this on, i need win pics :P

Winrar go on daddy needs nude pics

New girl because she's offline and won't respond anytime soon

Do you spit or swallow?

Man o man you have long hair, I just hope that your pussy is not so hairy

Og is back what say?

Daddy nid kek time

>Hello, I know that such a pretty woman as you are constantly moaned and everyone just wants to fuck your pussy. But I'm different, because I want to fuck you in the ass, which is so nice small and tight, oh I would think I fuck several times

>I mean, I'll get your true "me" out of you and bring you to your limits. I'll make your wildest fantasies reality and only stop when the eggs turn blue

Look, my sisters are so happy to see me again :3

Hurry up and get dubs before she gets offline again

Roll

Roll for this on >734371545

Reroll

Rollz

Rollerino

Re roll for this on >734371940

Re roll

Rooollz

Ohh mann daddy need dubs
>734371940# vote for president

>>
>quatts dount lie

WINRAR

XD
And dont forgat the dubs

Go on OP , shee neds the answer

What happened to the pic, lol

Maby the hav fucking filter for nud and bulling, fucking app.
Post me dubs OP
>I mean, I'll get your true "me" out of you and bring you to your limits. I'll make your wildest fantasies reality and only stop when the eggs turn blue

send her a screenshot of your conversation with her and say the following:
specifically with regard to the idiotic font I've chosen for my phone, does this particular brand of faggotry automatically rule out your having a relationship with me or does it just make it extremely unlikely?

>Hay I need an honest answer from a girl. Does not the size really matter? It means yes, the technology is important, but one can learn, a small Penis remains small

Can I finger you while you shove a hamster up my ass?

Roll

Please send me knee pic

Hi am India sorry for bad England. Plese send ankle pick but don't tell wife my friend ;)

She's done responding because you cucks love dick

>Hey, you are dominant or rather Submisive, you have something from both, so I ask

If you don't respond I will kill you

Re troll xdddd

Winrarr

REEEEEEEroll

New girl fresh start

Rerolld

You look like a cow, so can I milk you ;))))

This guy WINS ^^^^^^

dady needs pic
>And now show me how far you would go to serve me. Write my name on your left breast

WINRAR LADS

This is me, like what you see?

If you don't respond I will bomb your house.

Reroll

My grandpa always told me: With the thin you go out and the thick you take home. So how about, you want to be my fat fuck pork

Re roll for this javascript:quote('734374787')

send her this

Say, do not you have back pain with such big breasts?

Winrarr

Nigger respond

>What do you like more, gangbang or rape

Re roll for this on

All write to you because of your breasts. But I want to fuck you only in the ass.

>You are definitely on muscle types. Even though you're a fat pigi

The trips have spoken

OP ar you her ??? We hav trips so deliver