Can a shoop wiz remove the parental warning and "death forever after" from this pic without messing it up?

can a shoop wiz remove the parental warning and "death forever after" from this pic without messing it up?

wow someone actually did the request.

tysm you're a good man

also, nice dubs

Holy tf is pros tape doin on Sup Forums

Why u stealing artwork?

I aint stealin shit bitch ass

Oh fr? Last time I checked that was a cover for someone else, fucknigga couldn't get art so yu got to resort to stealing huh, I feel.

Not even your art fuck off

Praise dubs

Aye mods, 404 this bihh

Ohh so yu admit stealing it then ?

>yu

>being this fucking edgy

>fucknigga
my sides oh my god

Yo dafuq is this stealing fucking art now... Especially from someone who need as much recognition as PRXJEK.

Anybody got the soundcloud rapper "you already know who this is meme?"

Oh nice stealing artwork I see

Man please do not fuck with FHB, just trust me its not a good idea

Hop off prxjek's Cock big boy

Stop using my boys cover art bitch ass nigga get yo own art niggas like ain't go nowhere doing shit like this you disrespecting the set take that shit off before we get ya -rbty pussy

Youre all massive faggots

What tf is this fhb gayshit

Ur a fucking niger, gang gang, fhb, I fucked ur momma in the dick my nigga

Nigga are you retarded stealing shit it clearly has a title on it idiot, you dumb asl stupid ass

>bitch ass nigga

>disrespectin

>the set

Mods please remove this infant from my thread

Not anymore fuckboy

Wtf is actually going onin this thread one fagot larping another reddit fag tryingto get mods.

don't fuck with fhb you gon get your throats slashed in your sleep fucknigga stop stealin artwork

What is Sup Forums coming to?

>Help me Sup Forums, this cunt killed my dog and raped my girlfriend in the ass with a broken bottle!
>Get fucked, NYPA!

>Help me Sup Forums, I'm too fucking retarded to use Photoshop!
>1 second later, no dicks, no pepe, no meme carnage, one of you fucking summerfags actually did it for him.

You people are disgusting. You need to stop and think about your priorities. Go back to MySpace or Facebook or wherever it is you came from.

FHB NIGGA WE COMING FOR NECKS NIGA
Yeahz about to fuck YO mama in a trash can fuck nigga, stealin art work like a whore

Bitch ass night that's not your art

NIGGA DIE WE COMING FOR NECKS JUNE 15 U ITCH NIGGAS

Now insert a huge double dong dildo in place of the pistol and you've got yourself a bonerfied weiner.

Fhb gang gang pussy boi
Broken heart

COMIMG FOR NECKS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX fhb gang gang nigga

Kek
fucking perfect.