Lol im a redditor (the narwhal bacons at midnight amirite? xD) and you guys are craaaaaaay...

Lol im a redditor (the narwhal bacons at midnight amirite? xD) and you guys are craaaaaaay, but can you tone down the racism a bit? My half black son is offended.

My apologies, sir.

y-yeah s-sorry

Sage

>implying there are people on here who dont go on reddit

98.9 percent of the faggots here are from that shithole

You little pussy. I'm way braver than you, I made a Club Penguin account without my parents' permission

you mean your wife's son?

Truth , very glad I am not one , checked it out obe never made sense on how it was structured , said fuck that

I dontated to bernie sanders even though my parents told me it was a bad idea. Your move.

What's the meaning of the narwhal bacon joke that reddit made, I heard it a lot in high school from the neckbeard there, but I never asked

Oh no, we dont believe in that archaic system. We have an open agreement. But she truthfully is out a lot more than me (shes such a card :) )

Oh, you had to be there, like habbo hotel ;)

Wat

so the habbo anniversary is July 12th right

Reddit user , pleas if your not s troll and actually use Reddit often fuck off we back to your daisy land of cheery lies and village and people acting like something everyone knows about is the world's newest discovery , (I hate that Fucking shit ex. Glamorizing the destruction of a retards ignorance ) sincerely Sup Forums

upvote xD

Wow I'm too drunk to type, my apologies

Look here reddit kid, this is Sup Forums alright? we are pretttty wacko here, and you might wanna fuck off. yeah theres racism, so what? ha... children.

you could never understand the depths the insanity here goes. heh....

can't get anything better tho

I don't think that would be very edible if left to ferment for 5 years, let alone 10 years.

fack

:^)

LE LIKE LE LIKE!!!!

I liked it op

Pls

Well good; he probably should be. Things around here are offensive. That's what makes it so great.

I only like reddit when it's useful to me

God why does it hurt so much even when it's obviously satirical

This

Edgy b8

This is now an ironic depression thread xD

I bet you read the terms of service you hecking so-and-so

My apology for the racism, sir.

No but look at my P U P P E R H E I S A G O O D B O Y E

Im not racist , love my colored TV

Your tv should jist see black and white

liked and upvoted

GOLD? THANK YOU KIND BIGOT