Anyone have any experience with these? Is it worth dropping nearly 100 bucks on?

Anyone have any experience with these? Is it worth dropping nearly 100 bucks on?

Im also wondering the same thing about the vibrator they have

this thing is better, but remember to relax and take your time. If you're too stressed out you won't cum as well, it's all about the mind.

Thanks fo the input, what do they go for?

>spending money to be gay

i didn't buy this exact version but they're close to 100$.

I have the Aneros MGX

>Is it worth it?

Yes and no.
Yes because it makes orgasms super intense.

No because you have to put it in your butt and if you're not cool with that you're in for a bad time.

Thing is you have to train yourself. It takes time to get the handsfree orgasm with this thing and the orgasm itself wont make you ejaculate. It's more of a head/full body pulsation orgasm. It's the same feeling you get when you cum but without the baby gravy ejection.

If you get one, go to a quiet room and use it. Be alone, try different positions. Don't jerk off while using it(you can and should while its in, after you're finished with the training session for a ridiculously massive load orgasm).

I've never tried anything anal, I'm not craving a dick, but I've been really interested in trying something new, and more intense.

thanks, is it something that can go in easy without previous anal play? I'd assume I cant fit anything huge in there without pain or tearing.

I have never craved a cock in my life but I enjoy exploring pleasure and the rest of my body. I would say go for it Sup Forumsro. They're easy to hide and very easy to keep clean. Just be sure to shit before using so your asshole is clean for insertion. Use a good lube too and use a lot of it at first. You'll eventually be able to pop it in with ease. The first time is intense.

Awesome, I've tried with a hard plastic vial before and it made my legs shake but I couldn't find the spot and gave up and jerked off instead, so I'm hoping this is as good as everyone says.

it is. It just takes time. Jerk off with it in(after about an hour with it in doing the contraction techniques in the instructions) with a bunch of lube and you'll be screaming for more. It's fuckin insanity.

What?
I think it's for female

Excited to try thanks

I own one. Don't spend $100. You can get a basic model for well under $50. You need to spend a lot of time with it before experiencing hands-free pleasure. I use mine while jerking off and sometimes during sex (married and my wife is cool with it). Orgasms are about 10% stronger, in my estimation.

it's a prostate massager I don't think females have prostates last I checked

$100? more like $40 everywhere i look
and if you're into this sort of thing, IMO the Helix Syn is the best design so far
vibrating ones are nice and whatnot but the best orgasms i've ever had were ones where i was simply relaxed and just enjoyed having this toy do the work for me
100% worth it as far as i'm concerned

I have the vive and its fucking amazing to use while jacking off.

I'm in canada so Itell probably end up being around 100 CND wih shipping.

What about the vibrator that anaeros makes?

idk about their vibrating models, haven't tried them, i'm sure they're fine
the vibrating one i have is the "Utimi 10 Speed Silicone USB Charging Vibrating Butt Anal Plug Prostate Vibrator", you can find it on Amazon
it's good because it has 2 vibrating parts, the part that touches your taint/perinium and the part that would hit your prostate, plus 10 vibrating patterns
again, the vibrating stuff feels good but the really amazing times are when you just have something simpler and you really get relaxed and in the mood
pretty much you can't go wrong, you'll enjoy whichever one, but over time the vibrating ones just don't get me going the way i thought they would

I pretty much had to beg my ex for sex every time, she would use this when she was bored, or cheating. She liked it better than she did me. Guess you can't go wrong.

i prefer dildos

I like to "sit" on my toys, by sitting on a pillow with a toy in my ass. Would the Utimi 10 speed power button be pressed constantly if I used it this way? I noticed the power button is right at the bottom

the power and speed buttons are at the bottom but i'd be surprised if you accidentally hit one of them
they're sort of flush with the surface of the toy, so you have to press down on them a bit
for what it's worth, yes prostate massage is great, but i feel like people underestimate how amazing your taint can be, it's one reason i like that toy a good bit