Liv Moore has just eaten the brain of the lead character in the last show you watched...

Liv Moore has just eaten the brain of the lead character in the last show you watched. Describe her behaviour and we'll try to guess the show.

SPOOOOOOON!

she starts fucking a bunch of black guys

she kills vampires with an old jew

shes a blind superhero and an attorney
its daredevil ok, and she would probably look pretty hot in that tight outfit

Jessica Jones or Blacked

>sitting in mom's house
>suddenly in prison

Jon Snow or Kelly C?

She acts retarded and get stalked by a serial killer. Also, she has a pretty damn nice ass in jeans.

Did iZombie turn out to be an alright show?

I have avoided it because it seemed so stupid in concept.

yes, its fun

Military wiseass
Loves the Simpsons
Hates Russians

It very much did, it was a but procedural heavy in the first season but still had an overarching plot that came to a really satisfying climax, and S2 added more plot and slowly weaning off of the procedural stuff and again with a strong finish.

I like that while it can be lighthearted they still do a good job toeing the line of gore that they can get away with and aren't very SJW heavy, it feels like a very "normal" show if that makes sense.

All the cast bring their A-game

forgot how pale she was in season 1

Yeah I avoided it because oh that too. Sat down and watched the first episode, then ended up binge watching both season in like three days. Its a comfy show with a really likable cast. Also Liv is cute as fuck

This

I want to making love to her buttocks. Just stick my willy in there willy nilly

her smile is one of the cutest things about her. Id seriously find her less attractive if she got perfect fake teeth

HNNNNGGH I drop my love gum in her bum

Works at a super market.

she kills a whole lotta people and then crashes head first into a semi

She eats a lot of deli meats, hates her daughter's nigger boyfriend, and is furious her guys aren't kicking up enough money to da boss

she became an even more snarky jerkass who slaughter all evil zombies with chainsaw

that could be anyone user

so she turns into herself

Mr.Robot

>psych
She gets whatever she's trying to get done finished way faster. Is also goofy and snarky af. So basically somehow even more wifeable.

btw not gay but I would marry Shawn Spencer no homo

She becomes the priest in a remote parish off the coast of Galway.

"WMD! WE GOT DAT WMB!
Man where the re-up?"

I was just reminded how much better psych was than this shit show, thanks obama

Scream