Work with celebrities thread

have you ever worked with a celebrity or hung out with one? what were they like?

I'll start, i hung out with kiefer sutherland at a bar, he was basically your average sad drunk, he kept to himself mostly

>he kept to himself mostly

Then you didn't really hangout with him, did you?

lol, yeah when you put it that way.

Met and hung out (uninvited) with Ian McKellen, funny self deprecating old queen has some really good stories

I took elle fannings anal virginity

refn pls

Did it stink?

delet

Nice bread anonkun.Bump't for interest

Met this one while doing work at her house. Forgot her name, but she plays the routine tough chick in Agents of SHIELD and also did work on 2 1/2 Men.

The reason I remember it is because both her and her husband were so fucking nice. And this is in a town in SoCal that is FILLED with assholes.

Jake Busey at a bar the night before a horror convention

He was really fucking drunk, and that's probably not all

thanks, i heard somewhere that Anne Hathaway was a bitch and i wanted to make sure it wasn't true because she seems like the sort of woman that is an easy lay. so i made this thread. plus ella enchachanted and the princess diaries was some of my earliest fap material

>Ming-na Wen
Name literally in the bottom left of pic

I think Rachel McAdams is a total babe.Solid waifu material desu.

Mike Rowe at a bar in Baltimore. He was cool as fuck.

Anne is a total bitch that much is true

damn, i would love to put my cock in her, i loved her in that east LA movie she did, Rachel McAdams is pretty good too. she had the best career out of all the bitches in mean girls

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I worked at a restaurant/club where Jlo came in one night. She took an entire back section, and acted like she was the Queen of England. What was really funny was that she smoked a big cigar. She also openly flirted with other guys in front of that Caspar guy. They have a weird relationship from what I saw. He's like a Cuck or her bitch or something. It was a strange mood with those two.

She tipped ok.

nice pasta

Does it make you feel smart and observant to make posts like this?

Not hard considering Rachel was the prettiest and most talented in the movie

leave the redditor alone

Yeah, sometimes but it feels empty when I get called out

Caspar is like a paid boyfriend, also i don't know how anyone could not want to fuck Jlo

Lohan had some nice big tits and was at her peak in mean girls

I lose every time at electrical infetterence.

Worked security for kirstie alley when she came to kansas for a book signing guess she was born here so the shit was packed and after we had to take her to a dinner for charity. she was nice as hell and looked good for her age it was 5 years ago

Lohan even in her prime was a meme. She might have the boobs but Rachel has that glorious ass

>After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price
>and started to say the price

Do Americans really do this?

I knew Amanda Blake, Miss Kitty, of Gunsmoke fame. She was one of the kindest people I have even known.

did you show her your dick?

No, she was a friend. It wasn't like that.

One of my old housemates was friends with Boo from Monsters Inc.

She came over and hung out a few times.

She was very tiny and fun to talk to.

I hung out with Ethan Hawke, he really acts like himself in movies.

Fucked Gillian Anderson in 1997 after an awards show in Germany.

She's tiny and very funny when drunk.

Does she get bigger when she's sober?

Don't know. Never saw her again and we parted ways before she sobered up.

I miss the 90s.

Would you consider him a legend?

Kief's a legitimate alcoholic, I'm afraid he's gonna drink himself to death.

A professor that my family is friends with knows Tom Hanks and we got to have dinner with him and saw him do a talk. He is exactly how you would imagine him. Really really nice, makes you feel like he's actually interested in what you're saying and all that. Spent like 45 minutes taking selfies with every single person who asked after he did his talk. Just super super nice.

Also saw William Shatner in the bar of a hotel in NYC with some friends of his. Didn't want to bother him and I was in a bit of a rush to get to a dinner reservation. This was just a little bit after Leonard Nimoy died but he seemed alright

Yeah he looks it

did she have big pointy nips?

They are histrionic fuckwads with hygiene problems. That's why jews run the hollywood: because they are the only ones willing to put up with those "people".

I've made out with Miley Cyrus.

Also, met and then went barhopping with Norman Reedus. Holy shit that guy is Kiefer levels of ability to drink.

Nah she had short stubby ones, nice though

Yeah the total price you owe you fucking retard

the drummer (or ex drummer?) Aaron from ehhh that Christian hardcore band that was big for a minute... can't remember the name

i met him last year when he started dating my neighbor. i wasn't necessarily impressed by Him, but he had an aura around him that said "I have a lot of money and have been around a lot of famous musicians". he was a cool enough dude, but I can't respect anyone who uses the Christian audience to make money playing """""hardcore """"" music. that neighbor doesn't talk to me anymore. really cool gal...

That is really backward, here in Europe the price comes up on the till as they scan the items

I saw Casper Van Dien (from Starship Troopers) outside of SD comic-con this year. He was carrying a box.

like he was a delivery boy?

idk, he was just carrying it somewhere. Somebody was with him and I think they were carrying a box, too. Some nerdy guy and his two kids walked up to him and started telling him how much they love Starship Troopers.

it was like right by the convention center, so he was probably there for some reason. nos sure what, though.

It was a box of headshots to sign at his booth

Got to work with him on a pilot that never got picked up. He's is pretty much a bro.

came here to post this

It implies she said the price after each individual scan, hence "he interrupting her" you loser

How much did he charge?

no one gives a shit

Hung out at a bar with Keanu Reeves once. Really really cool guy. He was psyched when I told him I loved Constintine

No charge for them.

I've met Vince Gilligan a few times. His mom lives down the street from me. Cool guy

You were probably the first

You don't get to bring dubs.

They work for Bateman, the repeating man

how did you seduce her?

by just bein myself lol

I grew up with chris hardman aka lil chris (one hit wonder in uk) he made shitty music but he was always a really nice guy. too bad he took his own life last year

Had the pleasure of meeting the Scottish comedian Brian 'limmy' Limond at a charity do once. Surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

The guy that was the QB in blue mountain state lives here or his parents do or something. See him at my local occasionally.

He offered me a handy once. I politely declined. He still says hi though, so I guess he's ok.

met harrison ford while working as a valet parking at park city during winter 2003, dude was so fucking nice and i asked him if i could take an autograph, he looked at me an said, "im in a hurry kid, but take this" and he slipped 300 bucks in the pocket of my jacket...shit was nice, i took my family to dinner with that money

if you're going to post lies on the internet it makes the thread worse

wow thats awesome

good on you for taking your family to dinner with it as well

you are a good boy

thks man, i got to see a lot of celebrities in that winter, but harrison ford was awesome, maybe tom cruise, but he seemed like "extra nicer" as if he were acting or something

Met Frankie Boyle one, he was surprisingly friendly and warned me that bread gets harder to digest as you get older.

Back on top

>stealing a Sup Forums meme

My family and Anne Hathaways family have been friends for years. We vacationed together in cape may Nj a few times. Anne is chill. But that was back before she got super famous.

bump

Actually it started on mu

No. He means how many roofies.

One of my friends is a tritagonist in a popular show. He's also in a couple of movies in a similar vein. He's just a regular guy, really nice and considerate, and naturally funny.

>prof that knows T Hanks
His brother? I went to U of I

Underoath? They're fucking legends in the hardcore scene, even with nonchristian bands. Thats really cool!

I met Amy Jo Johnson back in 1996

Holy shit that woman is short as fuck, even for a female

I've played left4dead 2 with Limmy, check his Twitter he sometimes just randomly asks followers to join him and play whatever.
Other guys talked to him more than I did but it was still cool

Met ciarian hinds when he came to my university to accept an award, he was really nice. We talked about how shit of a place Belfast is during student years

Oh my lord I am 100% jealous. Absolutely one of my favorites

Tom Hanks visited the pizza place Riley Reid works at? How nice.

Pretending to be me, fucker.

Was charming, danced with her. Also back then I was really extremely good looking with a great body.

She actually came on to me very hard.

EUROPOORS NEED TO READ THE PRICE THEMSELVES. HAHAHAHAHHA.

were you a fan of hers at the time?

user did you fuck her? she was my childhood crush

whos a good boy? you are

Yeah McAdams was definitely least attractive. Lacey Chabert is a total babe.

Not exactly a fan. I knew the x files and liked it though.

I had only seen the German dub when I met her so I didn't know her real voice.

God, she had such a sexy voice. And a tight ittle pussy. Natural readhead.

I always had a thing for readheads with short hair.

I still fap to the memory occasionally.

Carlsbad?

So my dad and I were eating in a restaurant in spartanburg sc. A girl and her mother walked in and she started to sing and play using an acoustic guitar. I can remember feeling a little embarrassed for the girl, but thought she was cute. She was my age. Her mother handed out little baseball card things with her name and info.

They said that they were on their way to Nashville and wanted to show the world her talent. I thought it was kind of sad watching her eat alone while her mom talked with the other adults. SO my dad said to me that she looked like she needed a friend. So he told me to go over and talk to her. Her and her mother were nice. I asked her how long she has been playing, she said forever! Being a kid I had no filter and I asked her if singing made her embarrassed. I can remember her looking down and a little and said "but people need to hear my song". I told her she sounded great and that I would be praying for her. Her face lit up with a smile. We talked for a good while before she was shuffled off.

I kept thinking about that day later in life. Though I never knew who she became, I always made it a point to be thankful that my parents let me be a child, and never forced me to do anything I didn't want to do.

Later in life I had to clean my sisters room out and I found the card. I had given it to her years ago. It was taylor swift on the card. She signed it when she was no more than 13 or 14.

It's strange to think that she really did make it.

why didnt you become pen pals?

It was a one night stand and I think she was in a relationship with someone at that time.