youtube.com/watch?v=Lx5c31BBfUk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zeu2tI-tqvs
youtube.com/watch?v=v8uppUf2Qi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably drugs
She's acting strange as fuck

she's well annoying

She went mentally insane when her world collapsed. Russell broke up with her which made her (a woman who is getting old and will soon be infertile) completely mad. She started focusing on politics and after Hillary got her ass handed to her she went over to drugs. She is the complete embodiment of what feminists will become. Old, used up and mentally ill from all the pointlesness.

tl;dr: she is fucking OBVIOUSLY on coke.

Her career is dying fast and she knows it so she needs to talk and behave controversially so people might start caring about her again. It obviously hasn't worked so far.

Nice virus, thanks. :^)

Dude she's in her early 30s. Harsh for no reason, but I agree with the drug use and desperation to remain famous, she will just ,ugly not be in the bright lights that much anymore

I'd happily be her "beta provider", if you catch my drift...

go to 2:40 for her possession

>She can't just retire

Katie Perry sextape soon?

It'll be a BLACKED joint for sure.

Stress, overwork, drugs, and MK ULTRA

Pray for Perry

I honestly feel bad for her, there's no way she can survive this decade without breaking apart beyond repair.

She looks high as fuck either on cocaine or mdma

t. just did a bunch of that last week

She just did about a whole week live on some weird YouTube stream.

It was probably a type of rehab for her, but she's clearly on drugs again now.

I feel bad for her, sounds like she's going schizophrenic. The multiple mentions of "am I being set-up?" gave it away.

I couldn't even finish the video.

She did a world tour for a year and is planning on another world tour in a few months

I mean, granted, almost the whole tour was playback, but still

this

She's definitely on something, she keeps stroking the couch and acting out.

My guess is Molly because she's touching things.

I feel like she's acting crazy on purpose just to attract attention. That and the new haircut.

shrug, IDK, Sold her soul to satan?

Obviously a marketing stunt to promote her new album, don't give her the attention that she wants sheeple.

Acting CUHRAZY, collabing with popular rappers, acting more sexual, and getting very short blonde hair. Gee who does this remind me of?

She's trying too hard

jesus she sounds like the most annoying person to have a conversation with. ellen can't even finish a sentence without katy making some sort of expression

She's possessed by a demon. We need to form a prayer circle to protect her from her Satanic assailant.

The whole selling your soul thing is a metophor dumbass.

literally watching a "tom cruise jumping on a sofa on TV" moment

Sure it is, Satan.

>Dude she's in her early 30s.

That's quite old by US pop idol standards.

Cocaine and identity crises don't mix. Oh well. I always thought she was pretty repulsive desu.

Nope, Miley's sister is trying to take that spot

at the end of the day katy is TALENTLESS and unlikable. she did a horrible job establishing a core fanbase, which she should have done during her last two albums.

the crazy thing isn't really an excuse. even during gaga's peak craziness/meltdown mode she was still able to perform decently
youtube.com/watch?v=zeu2tI-tqvs

miley too
youtube.com/watch?v=v8uppUf2Qi0