Fighting Islam

Hey Sup Forums I have an idea.

What if we started a non-profit organization who's sole purpose was to resist and work against Islam? We could be subtle about it, so as not to be labeled a "hate group" by the radical left. And I think the best way to hide our true intentions would be to use women's rights as a smokescreen, ya get me?

So we could label it something like "Rights for Women Worldwide" or some such nonsense, take in donations from around the world and use the money to fund anti-Islam programs and propaganda throughout the western world. If we get enough money we could even start attacking the Islamic world in subtle ways like educate their women and make them "awaken" and become radical feminists and revolt.

Is this not a thing already? Can we give this a go, Sup Forums?

I am deeply fearful of Islamic takeover as I feel completely powerless recently with all the shenanigans going on with our European brothers/sisters. I can't understand why they would WANT the literal antithesis to western society coming into their nations. Europe will die if we don't do something.

this is actualyl a really good idea

Fuck off kike, you're not getting a dime out of me. Take your transparent attempts at embezzlement elsewhere

not a kike, I swear to you on all my honor as a white man.

I am just genuinely worried about Islam and think we should do something. I am just not educated enough to know how to go about this alone or even know where to start. So I wanted to ask Sup Forums and see what you have to say.

you need to be rich to start a nonprofit. im gonna get rich and do this

Good luck, user. I will join you in the future if you get it going. Come post about it on Sup Forums and remember where the idea came from.

if i do that, it won't be much of a secret anymore

Islam is fine so long as it stays in the Middle East. If you are worried, donate to reputable immigration reform groups that oppose taking in 3rd world trash, and vote for politicians that are also strong on immigration.

Ideally we would see a return to Immigration Act of 1924, but with higher quotas for East Asians and blocking Middle Easterners and Mexicans entirely, except for temporary visas.

make a shitpost about it. Be subtle.

I'll know.

hello Ahmed

>not a kike
prove it Jew

nypa
and Sup Forumslacks wont leave their parents basement to do this

>I am deeply fearful of Islamic
>I feel completely powerless
Diction of a degenerate

I don't want an army.

And that's the beauty of it, as an online organization we won't have to leave our basements. I or someone who wants to lead can do some of the legwork to get registered and get up and running. After that it is all online.

Start organizing OP, this is your idea. Take charge as a man and you'll have our support.

What if refugees contribute to society?

well excuse me for looking around and seeing nothing being done about the problem...

What am I supposed to do? Go out and Deus Vult alone against all the Muslims I see walking around the local university campus? I would rather not go to prison. Better to be on the down low about what we are doing. Physically attacking them should be a last resort to preserve our way of life. I hope it never comes to that but i will be ready regardless.

This will coopted by jews and trashed by government thugs, aka antifa.

We need to kill jews and ruin the lives of leftist.

What if my farts fuel my car? Oh wait, we have a much better, more efficient fuel, called gasoline.

We also have much better, more efficient workers, called whites. If we can't get enough of those, we can get a ready supply of good workers from East Asia, who are not nearly as culturally damaging as Mexicans and Muslims.

>Implying race makes you lazy
Blue-pilled retard. Islam isn't a disease you wont catch it dumb faggot.

When the muslims took too the streets and the christians became violent, the christians were arrested to violating the muslims rights. When the christians take to the streets and the muslims turn violent, the christians are asked to leave to help protect the public

take one good look at what has been happening to dearborn michigan