What does Sup Forums think of K-On!?

What does Sup Forums think of K-On!?

Some of the best Rule 34 comes from this show. Though, I've never seen it and don't want to.

I wanted to hate it but I unironically fucking loved it

Its shit!
SHIIIIIIT!!

Mugi is my waifu

I like Love Live best to be honest my nigga family

OH BOY DO I LOVE MASTURBATING TO CARTOON RENDITIONS OF PREPUBESCENT CHILDREN

SoL animus with all male or all female cast are almost always trash.

At least all male SoL animus can still be somewhat entertaining.

All female SoL moeshit is made for fat otaku retards who never talked to a real female.

>who never talked to a real female
What do you mean by this

You know they're not all boring, right

It's great.

>What do you mean by this

You do know that moeshit SoL exists because of ronery waifufags right?

It's kino

Ritsu best girl

Mugi is a slut.

>He thinks the memes are real

I like the ending theme but I don't think I watched more than three episodes.

whomaru lad

Absolute pedestrian garbage. Only true retards with the most boring lives imaginable would take interest in slice of life shows where nothing happens, purely because the animated drawings of girls appear cute to them.

Pretty good. Cried a bunch.

Wow we can really talk about anything on this shit board now, huh?
Are you fuckfaces gonna talk about your favorite naruto character next?

Yeah but I don't think that discredits the quality of K-On

muh WAIFUS

What is the K on of the west?

Kiniro Mosaic is better but K-On is still real good

My Little Pony

The Sopranos

It does though.

If not for the waifufaggotry every animu and mango connoisseur would come to this conclusion

Rectify
aka the purest form of teleart, but Sup Forumseddit mindset doesn't understand it so its brushed off

>drakeposting
You don't expect people to take your seriously when you do that, right?

I like how you fags are specifying 'slice of life' in particular as if your favorite autistic chinese cartoon is superior

k-on is kino

Probably something like honey boo boo or some other trash

>his life is so boring the shows he watches need explosions and mechas fighting to make him interested

lmao-ing @ your life rn

Fuck this bitch and fuck you

did k-on ruin anime or was it something else

after it came out i feel like every anime just became it, maybe it's just because i grew out of anime around that time.

Azumanga was doing the same thing K-ON was doing 7 years before it came out.

K-ON was a merchandise success, so other studios wanted in into the hype, but they completely forgot what made K-ON work in the first place, so you got a bunch of uninspired shit that was the 2010-2012 era of anime.

Disgusting. K-on moeshitter plebs thinking they have good taste.

The moeshit era still hasn't ended.

ahh, i liked azumanga daioh though, felt more genuine and less to push some sort of "moe" thing. but yeah, around that time is when i stopped watching anime.

>moeshit
Hello, Sup Forums.

anime belongs in the trash

>repeating the Sup Forums consensus means I have good taste!

You're the only salty one in here

I've tried watching other moeshit but nothing else has the same characterisation as k-on, they all seem like lifeless cookie-cutter girls doing cute things whereas the characters in k-on all had different personalities

that's my defense anyway

Mugi stronk!

>nu-Sup Forums still being clinically obsessed with Sup Forums

Just because you shitters managed to make moeshit accepted on Sup Forums doesn't mean it's good.

K-On is not moeshit, it is a coming of age story with a convincing relationship between the characters that captures ambition, melancholy, memories, the passage of time and the inevitability of change in a Utopian construct setting. It is very auteur and packed to brim with detail that breathes life into its world with recurring visual motifs and arthouse direction. The production is world class and primarily led by women in charge of the creative positions furthering its position in second wave feminism. The character animation and design is some of the best of any tv anime and influenced by American styles. The character bodies are more rounded rather than blatantly cute. 10/10 best highschool slice of life

>browsing Sup Forums
>ever

I don't watch anime. So question for anons who watch anime.
Why are you watching cartoons with little girls?

pick 2

Don't remind me of that 2nd season last(?) episode where they made song to Azusa ;_;

Sup Forums pls go

>that shot of sawako crying when the song starts

Don't even remind me ;_;

They're actually about 16

And I love the high school band setting. I also really liked this

They are like 15 in the start of the 1st season.