Team of villains

>team of villains
>everyone turns out to be a goody two shoes

why was this bullshit allowed?

no stakes

The only goody-two-shoes was El Diablo, who regretted his past mistakes. What are you talking about dude.

Nah man harley stole a purse they're totally hardcore

capeshit fans are stupid and will watch it anyway. they can't get an R rating so the teenies can watch it.

He at least murdered his own familia. Deadshot was so weepy and bent on doing the right thing I cringed every time he appeared on screen.
>he 'missed' harley
fucking really?

Joker had potential, but had very little screen time and was not part of the 'team', so can't really count him.

Deadshot is barely a villain in the first place though. He's never an evil dude who wants to do bad things. He's JUST a hired assassin. What did you want him to do? Kill everyone?

this is when i thank god i'm not a socially inept basement dweller who knows shit about human behaviour

That was so shoehorned in.

>we're BAD guys, it's what we do!

Harley and joker were wild how did they do it. Id love to see inside their head...but maybe id be too scared :DDD

>le jared leto is insane marketing the movie
WB really needs a Feige

Because maybe he didn't want to kill her? They had a "friendship" forming.

killing Harley when given the offer would be enough. He would also do better being less weepy and not doing some silly bragging how he's gonna take flag and the sword lady and 5-7 seals and then just becoming a tame sheeple and never following through with that bold 'plan'

>when given the offer
why, he isn't being paid

Someone thought that line was clever and it makes me mad every time I hear it.

Point of the movie is the bad guys have a human side to themselves as well. Harley escapes with Joker but rejoins the Squad thinking she lost him, despite her bomb being deactivated. Deadshot is just a guy who kills bad people for a living. El Diablo realizes his mistakes and owns up to it. Killer Croc is just misunderstood. We didn't know enough about Slipknot. Boomerang is actually a snake and maybe one of the only villians who have bad intentions. We already know Enchantress wanted to destroy the world. Joker isn't part of the squad and not the focus of the film.

I'm about to see this with my wife. What am I in for?

freedom and daughter he cared so deeply about sounds like enough of a payment to me

>yo will smith ya daughter gets 1 billion dollar if ya shoot da lady
>okay senpai

Are you bringing your wife's son as well?

Pop music and exposition for 45 minutes.

Constant reminders that these guys are bad news and that forming a team of them was a mistake.

When the movie says "Suicide Squad" they mean Deadshot and Harley with occasional comic relief from the other guys.

Bad CGI and worse action.

The Joker as a secondary character in Harley's story rather than being a major player.

Watch GotG instead.

Nope. There are zero (0) children involved.

Everyone turned out to give a shit about each other.

The only goody two-shoes in the group was Boomer.

Harley is as good or evil as whoever she's in love with. When she's sort of in love with Batman, she's sort of good, but she never commits. When she's with Joker or Ivy, they're both evil.

They explained Deadshot in the scene with him and Batman, if you don't get it I don't even. It's not like they were even playing it subtle, though I suppose people are fooled by Will Smiths face into thinking he's not acting.

Diablo was feeling guilty for good reason. It wouldn't take him too long to use his powers again.

Croc figured out that he could have a decent life in a cell. By his standards. And it would be a lot easier. The Suicide Squad is an imposition on him, he provisionally cares for the duration of a mission.

Even Katana and Flagg weren't goody two-shoes. Actually no, Flagg was.

Deadshot will make your wife moist af boi you gon git some tonite

Talk like a normal person you fucking ape looking nigger

Don't forget the generic evil henchmen that were just inhuman enough so the kiddies aren't traumatized when they get killed.

Oh, and the vertical beam of light. Can't have capeshit without that!

Flag was a bitch and more of a bad guy along with Waller. Even the villians weren't killing people which Flag and Waller both did.

It honestly would have been better if he shot Harley, but hit her in a way that wouldn't kill her. Then the Joker would hate Deadshot, Harley would forgive deadshot but still be Co-Co for Cocoa Puffs over Joker which would create an interesting conflict in future movies.

PG-13 was a mistake.

BUT I like Margo as Harley, Leto was okay but underutilized. Amanda Waller and El Diablo were the best parts of the movie...and killing (?) El Diablo was a fuck up.

DC twilight "psycho" fangirl detected

Plus that heavy australian accent when she said that. They couldn't do another take?

It would have been better if that entire scene and all interactions with the Joker except for the final jailbreak were cut from the film entirely.

The villains weren't killing people because they were being watched. This is something I think was deliberate.

Flagg and Waller knew they wouldn't ever see justice if they killed someone they shouldn't have, not in that situation, so did the soldiers; the Squad knew that Waller would use every one against them for future blackmail.

Criminals and soldiers don't act in quite the same way, though both their jobs involve violence.

That's Harley's character. Her accent was all over the place in Batman The Animated Series.

Deadshot called it "I've never been with a witch, what's that like?" Waller and Flag were evil as fuck...Waller with her aspirations for power and Flag being pussy whipped by an evil witch.

>Don't forget the generic evil henchmen that were just inhuman enough so the kiddies aren't traumatized when they get killed.

Oh this pissed me off too

Boomer was the closest thing to a dickhead in the whole crew. He baited the other guy and got him killed, that was pretty neat, but then he just decided to come back for no fucking reason.

Harley isn't evil at all, she tries to make friends with everyone.

Deadshot is a bitch who's supposed to be a stone cold killer.

Waller is the only truly bad person in the crew

After Waller shoots all her guys working on the computers, Deadshot looks at Flag and says, "And we're the bad guys."
Flag even confronts Waller, but Waller just has a bullshit excuse saying they knew what they signed up for.

>Boomer was the closest thing to a dickhead in the whole crew. He baited the other guy and got him killed, that was pretty neat, but then he just decided to come back for no fucking reason.

If the world blows up, you die. Just because someone walks around saying 'I am very strong' doesn't mean they are actually strong. Boomer is full of shit.

>Harley isn't evil at all, she tries to make friends with everyone.

... She's a psychopath. She was trying to push Katana into doing something. Mostly for lulz.

>Deadshot is a bitch who's supposed to be a stone cold killer.

He's a bitch on behalf of his daughter. That's it. He would have killed everyone and escaped in the scene where they gave him a loaded gun at the firing range if he didn't have his daughter to think about.

>Waller is the only truly bad person in the crew

Maybe. But while she is personally evil, she is doing it to protect the Earth.

>PG-13 was a mistake

An R rating wouldn't make it a better movie.

Yeah it would and it would have allowed for more of Leto's Joker and have a grittier team of villians.

American audiences are plebs who can't be invested in a movie unless they can "relate" to the characters, because the concept of seeing the world through a totally different perspective is scary, you have to homogenize with the lowest common denominator.

>allowed for more of Leto's Joker

Please no.

The team's dynamic was totally inorganic and awkward. They don't know shit about each other, have one huge battle together, and suddenly they're willing to band together independently of their situation and die for each other? Shit was weak.

I had people in the theatre laugh at this line.

yeap cap. boomerang was the only one with a villain attitude, the rest become goody two shoes very soon

Harley: become a girl who just want a normal life with the joker with superficial mental problems just to draw attention to herself because she doesn't have anything special to begin with (just like the girls who like this character...who knew)

K.Croc: is the dumb musclehead character that just follow the group

Deadshot: Will Smith as Will Smith

Katana: Not a Villain at all

El Diablo: Searching redemption but at least he has a reason [anywahy he looks more like a JL character being so goody goody]

The point of the fucking movie was that they aren't really badguys, they're the guys who get shit on for the mistakes of others

Please yes. I love that guy.

but in the comics they actually have villanous personalitys, just after a lot of missions they become "friends" or more like " buisness partners" they betray each other sometimes, fight, insult each other ..etc..

read a little bit before show how stupid you are trying to educate someone without knowing anything about the comics at all

>Joker had potential

>shitty 90s rap
>pop music
ha i arent think that

Deadpool was more of a villian than any of the Skwad members.

As an Australian, that was far from an Australian accent.

Actually her excuse was that they didn't have the clearence to know any of these top secret information, and thus could not be trusted after serving their usefulness