Be me

>be me
>be 20
>been with gf since 16
>had sex once at start of relato

Have I been cuck'd? What do?
True story

Pic related

Unclear if cucked, or just wasted your time...

If she hasn't been fucking either, then no, you haven't been cucked... But chances are, she's been fucking other guys... Especially with legs like that...

dump info
ill handle it chap

>posting on Sup Forums rather than actually asking her about it.
>not addressed it in 3-4 years
>she hasn't made a pass at you.....ever

I don't know if shes cucking you but you're a complete beta bro. My gf was putting out once a week and I gave her shit. Problems solved now lad.

She's real fridged. Something to do with the tablets she takes called fluoxetine

She's also not screwing around so how do I get her to give up the puss?

Fluoxetine is anti depressant medicine (or other mental illnesses), from what I've seen and experienced ( I take it and so do some people I know) It doesn't make you less horny. She's fucking Chad behind your back

talk to her. lmfao, its like you autists don't understand what communication is. If you have a problem with someone, bring it up to them. If she's still unwilling to have sex after you talk to her about it and you're unhappy, break up.

Then you don't know what cuck means you fucking idiot

Make a new thread and tell the truth

Say your a beta fuck who won't make a move

Tell her to give up the puss. You need to be more dominant with her. Females need an alpha.

You grab her
You kiss her
You take off her clothes
You fuck her like she is a new religion and you just found your god

My GF takes fluoxetine, she wants the dick 3 times a day. You're either shite in bed or being cucked. Probably both

female libido reacts much more intensely to medication.

Honestly OP, you need to be up front with her. You only have one life, you only have one chance to experience your 20s. I'd give anything to be 10 years younger.

Your 20s are not the time to devote all your energy to a depressive girl that doesn't want to fuck. Seize the day, fuck off everything else in your life and pursue what you want. Because honestly, one day you'll be 30, you'll have done everything by the proverbial book, and you still won't be ahead of those who shirked their responsibilities and enjoyed the best decade of life. Do drugs, get laid, spend money. Just be sure to start cleaning up your mess in about 9 years.

So I tell her to either fuck or fuck off? She has a way of turning things on me when I ask for poon. She makes out like Something's happened or she can't. Should I go islam on her?

Best advice on here. To be honest I was just expecting keks and rekts

>She has a way of deflecting the conversation away from the issues that are important to me.

FTFY. Dump that cunt and get yourself laid, user.

>dating crazy bitches who need antidepressants in the first place.

jesus OP. to asses to situation though, post a pic of you with face blacked out or something.

and what's your job?

Well, she's not with you for money then. And you aren't a fatass or buff either.....

Strange. I have no idea why you would only have sex once. Most of the time from when you first get together with someone it's like 3 times day and slowly goes to 2 times a week.

How do you get money, dole?

Also is your name Jake?

Is her name Morgan? She looks like a girl I used to fuck

Not signing on and no jake. Just no cash at all.

Pic of me. This might be why no get puss

You from the uk?

Nah, from USA, but I did visit London and I guess the Brits have a thing for American accents