Ruins vs the Great One's Micky Mouse Club

Ruins vs the Great One's Micky Mouse Club

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.php?t=ifr&c=558679&lang=en&eid=480608&lid=558679&ci=2&si=2
youtu.be/GjzKrBQcjW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All the more reason to cry when you lose

A live stream

cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.php?t=ifr&c=558679&lang=en&eid=480608&lid=558679&ci=2&si=2

Oh fucking joy, can't even beat the Devils

It says i need to make an account.
Being a British hockey fan is so hard

inb4 grease

don't know what to tell you, I'm watching it on Television here, I use that one when the games are not televised where I am

I can see where this game is going

Pls hurry up and bring an NHL game to the UK. Or better yet an expansion, KHL are gonna do one apparently.
If you make an account is it a pain in the ass/risky?

Nothing wrong with Ruskie hockey, the KHL is a rough and tumble league. The NHL is turning into figure skating.

Just discovered you dont need an account if u stream on a laptop. I was trying on mobile.
Thank you based Cancuck bro. Pls do not ditch the monarchy when the Queen dies. It is all we have left.

>this fucking blue balling that is the bruins offens
why every game?

I just thought she was hungover

SCAR PLS SCAR

not a goal

fuck this shit. fuck this rink. Fuck Schneider

nice dubs. who is schneider?

fuck refpuck

Thanks. Devils goalie. I know he is just doing his job. but fuck this offensive blueballing broons fans are going through and his contributions to it.

they seem to just get the puck and then pass around in an umbrella and never really look like scoring. reminds me of football (soccer) teams that try to play like Barcelona and just pass it around.

Actually the Bruins came to my hometown (Belfast) a couple of years and played against our hockey team (the Giants). I don't remember what happened but you guys probably won.

that's pretty much story of the broons offense. gone are the days of Milan Lucic and sick blitzes into the crease (which Moore was kind of supposed to do). now they dicker around and hope that Pasta or Marchy can sneak it in. it obviously has a lot of shortcomings

the way they are playing the past couple of season, probably not

I have actually heard that hockey is kind of becoming a thing over on that side of the pond. never really loked into it though

and classic bruins conundrum: "probably" being the key word to the max.

y'know it sort of is. Our top league is called the Elite Ice Hockey League and has 10 teams (expanding to 11 next season, and possibly a 12th as well). All the teams tend to be in smaller cities tho. There is no team in London anymore.
I went to two games in Belfast over the holidays and they had around 7,000 fans each night. Granted it's a bit bigger in Belfast than most places but we're getting there. Would be super cool if it got bigger, it's such a cool sport and defo my favourite American sport.
I actually remember playing as the Bruins a lot on NHL 07, I think it was, when they were one of the best teams in the game.

>NHL 07
>muh middle school feels

good to hear that it is getting bigger. I can't stand the idea of American sports culture exports being dominated by the National advertisement league or boreball. I might try to find a /brit/ team to bandwagon, but IDK how to do that and definitely don't want to be the >muh huritage bandwagon retard.

Obviously I would tell you to bandwagon the Belfast Giants because I'm from there.
tee bh the city needs them. Every other sport here is sectarian/v closely tied to either the Catholic or Protestant community to some extent, and when they set up the Giants in 2000 they went out of their way to avoid that. Makes me v proud that we're getting over the past and moving on, even if it is only in a small way and thanks to lots of Canadian ex-minor league players.
Plus we look like we might win the league this year, and we play in one of the 3 biggest arenas in the league.

I'll check them out, definitely. I just hope it's not more suffering a la offensive blueballing.

We won a game 9-6 recently, and the last one went to was 5-3.

>Belfast Giants
youtu.be/GjzKrBQcjW8

>9-6
>5-3
Noice. I like high scores.

thank you Canada bro

>Chara can't pirouette

told you it's turning into figure skating

>mony mony playing

why is that song so popular over there
most exciting part of this game so far desu

Ruins firing blanks

Are u guys planing on wining SC in next lets say 10 years

>in next lets say 10 years
a day may come where this is a distinct possibility, but it is not this day

>realistically, there still needs to be at LEAST 2-3 years of development before this team is a serious contender

>Auto] 9
And then there is the Toronto Maple Waffles

>at least we aren't the laffs
this is not an inspiring observatioon, my high-foliage friend

total fuckary

and the suffering continues...

CORY! CORY! CORY!

I'm conseding the game now. GG Cory

bitch.

ugh

I warned the TN bandwagoner. I warned them of the suffering, this is what i meant. this is why bandwagoners are the last fucking thing the Bruins need.

gg, merchant jersey

gg cory

I want Cory Schneider on the Bruins.

Cory Schneider is the best player in the NHL.

You know you're dope as hell when you turn on the Jets.