If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Quad amputee girls, all girls can only crawl like dogs

>make post about cute girls
>post pic of a skeleton with skin
wat

any punishments?

Everyone has to be naked. Guys and girls.
>offense 1: take off your damn clothes
>offense 2: participate in orgy club activities
>offense 3: death by firing squad

1 Wew my lad
2 wew my lad
3 wew my lad

The firing squad is coed with an equal split of males and females and fully nude of course and armed with M1 Garands so it goes "ping" when they run out of ammo. I want the person to go "What the fuck even is this school" as they get executed.

Bump for interest

what kinds of rules would you want to see?

all girls are able to fucked by any male student any time he wants, and all males except me are expelled

1st offense is punished with raep
2nd offense is punished with raep also
and 3rd offense is punished by raep as well

Anything, I just want to see what people come up with

rule: girls not allowed to wear anything on their feet but minimalist black flip-flops, high heels, or leather strappy sandal with the toes esposed

rule:rule socks allowed with a fore mentioned footwear

rule: at least one anklet AND one toering must be worn at all times

violation(of any of the above rules): 3 full school days in the foot tickle, foot cum-on stockade, forced to be barefoot for the remainder of the semester, anklet and toering requirement increased and stockade time increased with compounding infractions.

Girls must wear sailor uniforms with short skirts and crop tops.

1st: Strapped to the bow, naked, overnight.
2nd: Tied spread across the mast, in the sun.
3rd: Keelhauling.

Why do you post these threads, OP?

EDIT:RULE -NO SOCKS ALLOWED

when in the stockade, can her feet be sniffed?

Female students remain nude at all times, and are only allowed to use the restroom to defecate and only once in the morning before first period and before fifth period in the afternoon. all female students and tagged with an ID card through the left nipple. Female students desks are clear Lucite and re fitted to the curvature of their bodies, the seat of the desk is formed to separate the ass-cheeks of the student. These are heated and cooled by the female students choice provided they remain within the rules of full nudity at all times, and use the restrooms only for shitting their desks controls remain in their hands from that point the first offence results in class/faculty controlled heat cold and vibration. second offence results in an anal plug being added to the chair and so on increasing in size as a result of further offences.

of course, but you'll probably be smelling 3 hour old cum from another male

Shudders, feet folk, used to fuck a cam girl she said of all the fucked up shit she did for all the fucked up people she did it for, the feet people were like the scum of the earth, however it seems there's so many of you there just may be a broad enough swathe of people in the community to have shitty ones be a common thing.

TLDR: camwhore exwife told me feet people suck the most, but then again theres lots so it's like saying 'people suck' i guess.

perhaps for repeat offenders, after the 3 days, her feet can also be sniffed by any guy for the remainder of the semester

can faculty and janitors enjoy stockaded feet as well?

God damn is this school on the sea

would it be better that way?

bump