Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums
I want to meet this girl tomorrow
Should i wear this rolex or my apple watch?

Haha holy fuck you'd look like Patrick star if all your fingers except your thumb fused together

Your hand looks like a ballsack.

if she is over 21 then the rolex.. ;)

You sure have fat, stubby hands
Would keep them in pockets

Rolex. It shows both elegants and wealth all in one, while putting aperance on another level.

Also, post your apple watch.

If you're planning on fisting her the Rolex provides better water resistance.

well that Rolex is fake, so don't wear it.
Pearl is wrong size, date window is a rectangle instead of a square.
Don't wear it, throw it away

Fuck off, I don't need rude comments about my weight.
She's 20
Okay then, Rolex it is

>posts picture of fat hand so people will tell you how fat you are even though it's not even you in the picture
why are you the way that you are?

if she is below 21, she wont know what a rolex is... so go with the apple watch. how old are you?

Pro tip: that watch will distract from the fact that you weigh 240lbs for about 5 seconds. Then she will resume noting how fat you are.

Hahaha, No
I'm not an asshole who wants sex on the first date
What? It's not fake
I paid $4000 for that
It's me in the picture

this pic again

Why did you repost OP's original photo, and where did the watch go?

do you even have fingers?

Yeah looks fake. It looks like a Gmt which should have a date window but that doesn't. Also gmt are more $ so either you got ripped or its used

I meant submariner

Wait, where are your knuckles. Do you not have any? How? You got me staring at my fist wondering how this is even possible OP. Can we get another angle of your knuckles?

If you paid $4000, you got fucked hard. Its an obvious fake.
Learn to tell the difference between genuine and fake on high end merchandise. 99.99% of pawn shops will never see a real Rolex.

.... being this kissless.

user assuming your not 12 wear a collared shirt and long trousers, cargos a fine. Do your hair, PUT DEODERANT ON AND BRUSH YOUR TEETH.

post better picture of watch

Can you open up your plan and send that pic?

>Fuck off, I don't need rude comments about my weight.

>Implying this isnt straight up a b8 thread

Well there is a no date Rolex submariner, what this watch is trying to be, I still questioning its authenticity, the lines on the dial are supposed to touch the edges, which they don't appear to- and the font choice for ROLEX is off I think- a nice looking fake though, should work for his purposes

Hold up, where's your thumb tho

>paid $4000 for a fake watch

Everyone, a moment of silence.

OPs pic is low quality but if you look closely the inner dashing is miscolored and the pins for the band are sticking out a little.
Rolex uses recessed spring pins.
Its not an absolutely horrible fake.

Also, assuming you are real and this is really you in the picture and you are really going on a date (those are major assumptions being on Sup Forums and all), if that's a fake Rolex, then the apple watch is better.

There's nothing worst than pretending to be able to afford 4K watches and bringing your dates to Applebee's because you really can't afford high end restaurants

Did someone make your hand out of bread?

Chinatown special eh? That's a fake

probable bait but your arm looks like it could serve as an amputated leg

Where are you knuckles OP, answer me!

Do you see this? Do you see this whale in a latex nightmare? No one gives a fuck how much this dress cost.

All the articles about this whale in her dress were about her courage, her personality, and who she is.

They type of bitches you attract by showing off how much money you have, are interested in how much money you have.

Meet this girl. Meet this girl in the clothing you feel is appropriate to meet such girl. And be yourself.

fuck this pic again

How about this... wear fucking both of them.

>Reply
rolex. make a cool story for how you got it

4k baht.. even then the little gook on the beach ripped you off.. and damn you fat.. what's it like when two fatties fuck?

Just stop please. Holy shit hahaha

this is op's wife

Burn it with fire. I don't think I could even masterbate with a hand whale like that..

There's no way you could possibly identify that as a fake from that blurry ass picture. So full of fucking shit.

Op, I'd like to take a look at your watch, please take a high res picture so I can verify legitimacy.

OH FUCK ITS SLOTH

Lose some weight fatass

Keep up the good work. You should photoshop a better hand in there. Like a hoof or pig foot... Maybe a lobster claw or manatee fin.

what are you some autistic fucking cunt?

4000?
That must a cheap sub you got there

No it's autistic OP you newfag

I dont think he's going to be fucking any cunts anytime soon.

No offense but cut your nails

Both

Wear a fucking Fitbit nigger

The watch goes on your wrist not your ankle

Lmao

I'VE SEEN THIS FUCKING PICTURE BEFORE YOU FUCKING FAKE

Get the fuck off this board.

Wear the iWatch.

Sell both watches and pay for a personal trainer and a chef. God damn OP you are one obese son of a bitch. Losing weight will get you more bitches than a watch ever will

Hello darkness my old friend

ever heard the term ham-fisted...this is what it's referring to

lose 40 lbs then go on dates