Vape thread

Vape thread.

I just recently got my first vape (pic related) and it's pretty nice. What setups do you guys have? Also if you don't vape what are your thoughts

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohm's_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stick one up your ass and vape through it.

my thoughts are you should fuck off newfag

its nice for awhile but soon you will get sucked back into the marlboro madness

Smok tfv8 on a jaybo rx200
Good shit

I hope not, it's been a pretty easy switch so far. I already feel much better.

Smok cloud beast on a smok alien mod.

vaping on some melon and strawberry stuff on my simple tfv4 on a kbox mini

The tfv8 is the best tank in my opinion. Smok makes some really nice products.

what flavor do you have OP?

i like beetlejuice

good flavor is important i like sour flavors not sweet

I only vape thc
nic makes me sic

Why you have a banner in the top right that says rats? Nigga u weird

yfw nigs don't graduate
kek

I was thinking about getting that set up myself but from what I have heard you go through a shit load of juice, how much do you use per day?

smok alien - standard setup that came with the kit

I use Kandy King batch is the flavor, it tastes just like sour patch kids

so i sold my vape to buy weed

now i want a new one which should i get

i want one thats easy to change coils i was changing them all the time

Tsunami on an alien 220w
I run dual ss coils .11ohms at 75 watts.
I make my own juice too

get an rta

I'd say anything by smok or Kangertech they both make great kits and the coils are super simple to change on smok tanks and they last a pretty long time.

>No.734390904
Fuck your bitch ass wattage
. Turn that hoe up to 220w bitch

Nice, how much do you save making your own juice?

yall ain't shit
I got a 2six mech mod with a authentic Buddha v2

I used to have a Wismec Reuleaux with a Rafale tank but I sold it.
Then I got a Smok Alien and used it with the baby beast that came with it. It didn't leak like the Rafale and the way to refill it is top tier, but the coils are just shit. They either last 3 puffs or 3,000 puffs. They're pretty good when they work, though.
I missed having a big ass tank, so I popped a Crown 3 on there and I love it. Flavor and airflow are a lot better. I love these new coils; no leaking whatsoever. The only thing I would change would be to put the Tfv8 refill flap on there. If you don't wipe the part where you fill the tank every once in a while, you'll squeeze a drop of juice out the side when you screw the cap back on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohm's_law

You're welcome.

I'm rocking a alien kit with a tfv8 cloud beast. Holy fuck it blows clouds

I can go through 50ml a day, so a lot of money

Are you faggots serious ?

have fun trying to regrow your fingers stumpy

Jesus Christ, how many milligrams of nicotine are you running.

Here's my 350ish dollar setup.
you don't know what clouds really are

I haven't had a cigarette in months.

Also, I keep my nic ultra low, just barely enough to fend off the cravings (1.5mg) and I use a Juul for when I need an extra kicky in the dicky.

looks like there is still poop on it.

google patina

jerry rigged a usb cord juul cuz i lost mine use my old cartys i refilled with 50mg nic salts

Oh that makes more sense but why don't you raise the nic and use less juice? Or do you just like to chain vape all day?

running a sigelie kaos spectrum with a tfv8 with cletic's keeva juice

Rx 2/3 with the Aspire Cleito 120 tank

are all of you using tanks
really, no rtas or rdas?
the fuck guys

that aint a tfv4 niggA

well i run my tfv8 as a rta because pre built coils are for plebs

I got a standard velocity v2 if that does anything. Its actually very good tho

and RTA's are tanks moron

Also have the Revenant with a TFv12 tank

I love to chain vape, but when I'm at work, I usually don't have enough time to get enough nicotine at 1.5, so every once in a while I'll just go out back and take a few pulls off the juul and I'm good to go

not the same thing imo
rebuildable atomizers will always outperform any tank

Smok Alien 220 + iJoy Limitless RDTA XL with Blue Razz Mod Milk.

Started with a Kanger subvod back in December to get off the stinkies. Haven't looked back.

I'm more or less the same way. I can do it while i'm in the kitchen because managers prefer that to people taking smoke breaks. plus any steam back there isnt that suspicious and it's helped me stop smoking cigarettes.

how is the tfv12 sucks there is no rebuild with it

Hits really smooth. Decently priced for the quality of clouds. Im a cloud chaser. Run on about 140W normally

I've got an ARmod and a Snow wolf mini 75w. on the ARmod, I've got a tsunami RDA and on the snow wolf I've got an Avocado 24.

Fuchai 213 plus, Mage RTA, Tsunami 24 RDA and got an Apocalypse gen 2 RDA on it's way

Literally exact same setup here. Using the rebuildable coil.

Haven't found a juice I actually like, though. Any recommendations?

how is the Limitless?, I've been looking at ordering one

Smok master race? I have the Hpriv. quit smoking havent looked back.

Solid flavor and clouds. Deck is *kind of* easy to build on. It can be a bit of a pain when installing the second coil if you have to trim it. Leaks a bit if you don't wick it properly (common thing with most RDTAs), and the fill port can be a bit finicky if you're not careful because the cotton will get in the way.

All in all, it's a pretty solid piece of hardware. Haven't had any issues since I wicked it the second time.

Tobacco tastes better.

rebuildable tanks seem to all have the same issues, my mage RTA is relatively easy to build on but if you wick it even a little wrong you either dry hit like a motherfucker or you're gonna leak......it doesn't leak anywhere near as much as the Billow RTA I had, that thing was the worst.

Yes but the risks atrbuted to vaping are much much lower.

i assume you mean RDTA Like the Griffin Or Ijoy Tornado Etc

Depends on the tobacco use. I tried getting into vaping to have the same pleasures of cigar smoking indoors, but it doesn't cut it. Stogies though on an average of two a day only raise cancer risk 2%, so you're good if a hobby smoker. It's a shame really, I was hoping the vape would help me out but now I'm bummed.

Uwell Crown on a Limitless Arms Race. I was using a Limitless XL tank but it was terrible. My last mod was an IPV3 Li.

>muh clouds
Fuck off and die.