I have a big problem with trespassing niggers who keep jumping my fence. I have thought of a few things to deter them...

I have a big problem with trespassing niggers who keep jumping my fence. I have thought of a few things to deter them, and I even have motion detectors so that if someone comes in the middle of the night, I run out with a rifle in-hand and can deal with it my FAVORITE way!

But What can I do to fuck them up when they successfully jump the fence, or go through some thick woods to get around it? I already blocked a bunch of it off with thick brush and strung up baling wire all over. Someone went through the other day, stole a come-along I had holding some new chain link fence up, and now I want some real revenge! I was thinking along the lines of something I could spray the fence with, but will last at least a few rain cycles, and not eat the galvanization.

In the woods, I plan on putting some wood with nails in it, and covering it with brush/leaves. And I mean a LOT of it! Fuck their nigger-feet!
I have glued razor blades to the fence, but I want something that will maybe start to sting/burn like fuck after they put hands on it, because razor blades are easy to see.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ygFeywrvjc
youtu.be/xlIY1n_MNNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember that the blood left behind probably contains HIV.

gross

Shit, I have no idea where to get ideas! But I know I want to rub something on that fucking fence. Like poison Ivy. But something WAY worse!

Where i live you can rent bear traps. Stick a coulpe of those in your back yard. Would be hilarious if a nigger stepped in one. Dont know what would happen though, depending in laws where you live there is a chance you could get into trouble for that. Personally i would spike the top of the fence so they couldnt grab it to jump over.

There's this fucked up plant around here, with leaves that have sort of zig zag patterns, it grows like a weed. Anyways, if you barely touch it, it burns the shit out of you, like you want nothing to do with it. I'll try to look up the name...

Build a 6ft fence with razor wire at the top. Buy a mean ass dog, put up some beware of dog signs. Problem solved.

Got a GSD, signs are up, it is 6ft 9 gauge fence, and will soon have barbed wire on top.

Read this book, should you some insights.

Plant poison oak on the outside of your fence line.

Slip razors in a bucket of chicken

Don't do bear traps, they will steal them and pawn for newports. You need to put in some Punji sticks and a few small Punji pits. Then cover them with excrements. Google ez how to. You will then Profit?!

Super glue broken glass?

This, but do it 'nam style. Sharpen some sticks and stand them up under it. That way you don't have to buy anything.

Stinging Nettles

I didn't know that had a name.

If it's metal, you could probably hook up jumper cables from a car battery to opposite ends to electrify it.

electrify the fence ...the smell will serve as a warning to others

Stinging nettles we have them around here too

12V is not enough to overcome resistance in the body.

What about defensive bushes? Like, fucking spiny-ass motherfuckers! But it needs to be able to live in dense wood with no direct sunlight. Something invasive

Yeah, those things will fuck you up.

I'd be careful with the legality of setting booby traps, pretty sure that's not legal- say if a fireman had to gain access to that area.

Oil on top of the fence and broken glass/wood and nails at the bottom

that's pretty sexy

youtube.com/watch?v=3ygFeywrvjc

you are knowledgeable enough to know the products you need. this bait is too fishy. good nigger bait though, any one

What I need are ideas. And yeah, I am getting some things together in my head, spiked boards to deter those who walk through the wooded part, and putting the barbed wired up (fence is up with the barbed wire arms, just haven't wired it yet!)

It's worth noting that I can do barbed wire, not restricted by zoning since it is zoned light industrial!

Make sure the nails are spread out. If they're too close then they can't go through shoes

Have you thought about getting a dog? Niggers are terrified of dogs, and dogs love to fuck with niggers- at least mine does.

Do you have pics of the area? Might help with ideas.

I got you OP

On the fence, put dry caustic soda on all the chainlinks below the top one. On the top set of chainlinks, put chilipowder or cheyanne or something similar. When they're climbing up the fence, the irritant falls on their face and the soda accumulates on their hands. After they jump the fence, first thing they're gonna do is rub their eyes. Awful feeling, probably temporary blindness, they can't get back over. Rinse the stuff off with water.

It'll fuck your fence after a while, sorry.

>Op

Out nigger the nigger and tape 4 nails together into caltrops and throw them around the fence he hops it lands and nail threw the foot

Oh shit op that is a good idea, but I got one better, just do multiple rows and position them about where a fit nigger would land jumping over the fence, Make a long 2X4 strip too to cover length of jumping area, it should only cost $5 dollars tops. Nail the nails through the board. Of course cover it with leaves and shit. Cops say something say it is for wild animals, kek

op has a gun and you are born pussy

great trade off I would say

Add spikes to the top of the fence and spray it with aids.
Just be sure they can't identify you or they will most likely cook up some revenge of their own

That's actually a good idea kek

Something like this but obviously small sharper thinner nails not screws for max penetration. That's what she said.

And you welcome for the idea no worries, I am black but one thing I hate more than niggers, are trespassers.

Flat boards with nails through them, put leaves lightly over them

>theydonthaveaidsalready

I have 7 guns! I usually take a 45 and an ar15 to meet up with intruders. But I rarely catch them as they come through

They are white anyways. Redneck fucks. White niggers. Did I not mention that? my bad

just make your yard really muddy, they wont want to get their Jordan's or Nike's or whatever the fuck they have on their feet dirty

OP, forgot to say, you might want to spray paint the final product brown or something dark blending, I bet this is at night and they have a light too, but the nails might be shiny so you don't want to give it away.

Niggers come in all colors so you are still correct.

You could also smear dog shit on it so it'll get infected

it's lowcut grass on the section of fence. Thats why I wanted to put chemicals on the fence. But of course just about all the effective shit will eat the galvanization off and allow the fence to rust.

I really wanted to build a palisade to get block all who travel. Be done with it. But where to get some logs?

Then the law and judge would not let you go so easily. It is suppose to be a deterrent, why would you want to get a wild animal infected.

Why boy howdy is that there a negro! Gotta send him off to page 11.

My dog just happened to shit on every nail bed

I get your idea though, no one wants to clime a jagedy rusty fence. get an axe and chip some sharp dings in it to to make it extra jagedy and sharp, it might event speed up the rust process. But if you do 2x4 plank nail strip make it blend it, and if it is grass no leaves, fuck it spray pain the final product green lol

haha tell the judge your dog has mental issues with that area

make it blend in*

Op be sure to use rusty nails for any traps you make. Shit can be added for more effect.

damn forgot about that one speaking about all this rust

op most likely has old nails laying around instead of buying new shiny nails

Their called pungi sticks

Kek

I dont have the picture for it but you could go the /k/omando way he was getting fucked up by a bear and wraped his bee hive with coper wire and stuck the other end into an outlet

death traps are illegal, watch out. if something happens you dont want it to be too lethal.

This

lol wut?

I will get some 3/8" board, and a sheet of it at that. Spike in the middle to make it stay in the ground, and thin-ish nails spread out a bit so that they go through shoes. That will be for the woods. I will make rectangles, not just strips! The thinner wood will make it easier to blend it with so small brush covering it (leaves are not abundant at this time of the year, Indiana) I will take each nail to the wire-wheel to take off galvanized coating to allow rust to form. Makes it better for infections, but more importantly, better for blending.

For the fence, I am not sure yet, but I have a feeling that barbed wire is not going to help much. They will just cut it.

no, no nails lying around. Or screws. I have bolts galore! (I do auto repair out of my home)

Death trap would be a shotgun shell tied to a string or something you idiot

this is an "animal" deterent, if you die from this you are weak and deserve death as a human being

Poison ivy. Look for a very potent sort that grows where you live and basically put it all over the fence. They'll love it.

Alternatively electrify it. Possibly both. Imagine a nog getting shocked inside the poison ivy.

There was a guy I know, from Michigan. A trespasser came and fell into a deep pit he made. Non one knew the guy was out there. He just.... went missing.

The /k/unts are crazy theres 2 of them digging nam style tunnels under there property

Myth tells one day they will meet and rage agenst the unworthy land walkers

Cool job I got a car guy named Chico, he is so popular and cheaper than namebrand shops he actually had to lease a shop because he ran out of room at home kek,

take your time with it but it shouldn't take that long to create, I say take your time to make sure it is good. No more than $5 $10 bucks, better than letting trespassers get cocky and comfortable next thing you now one of them is a robber and becomes familiar with the area.

Damn !, do you have like gold or weed in your yard wtf?

They're not crazy, they're just different. And occasionally they have some really great ideas one can steal.

On topic. Here's some pictures for our good old friend poison ivy. Nogs gonna love it.

I don't even know..

I run a car shop and I currently have a 2005 Bentley GT sitting in the back. I cannot afford for someone to fuck with customer cars. Especially when I work on a lot of nice German shit.

Electrify it? And maybe add some poison ivy plants. Should help in the warmer months. They can enjoy cutting an electrified wire inside of poison ivy. Seriously adding several things atop one another sounds like the way to go.

Are you saying they are going to pop up from tunnels to ambush trespassers on their property or something?

I dont know man digging viet cong tunnels is different but getting garand thumb on your dick for fun is a little crazy
But thats why i love em

Well you know.

Keep a lot of uneven shit that can't be walked on at the base of the fence inside your yard. Like a shit ton of firewood with sharp metal shit mixed in. If someone jumps into that they will loose their footing and there's a bunch of sharp stuff to poke them in the nads or ass. Uneven ground is hell to jump into.

oh yeah theres poison oak ,(west coast) poison ivy (east coast) and stinging nettle. fuck all those ...

No one will ever return to your yard after a roll in oak and nettle or ivy and nettle !!!..... haha this shit is sadistic.

Dude, you're overthinking this.

Get a dog to guard the property. Belgian Malinois will do just fine.

Some people are immune.

Hopefully

In all seriousness one is literally autistic and the other was setting up a shooting range underground

This. Get a dog.

Booby trapping your property is illegal in many jurisdictions. Having a dog guard it is fine, you just need to put a sign on the fence that there's an aggressive dog inside.

You have to get it this bad to learn to never get it again. I have heard that sometimes you think it is gone and no further contact and somehow it comes back. You could try that poison ivy but you dont want colleteral damage on your side of the fence or risk getting it on yourself..

I dont know any one immune to nettle needles , probably is, but they are still irritating as fuck ...

Well here's the problem. I have an industrial shit all around me, and I don;t have a fenced-in yard. They come through the woods to cut through the neighborhood. The red is the fence I put up, the blue is the trail through the woods, and the yellow are areas I need to trap.

a board and nails doesnt need food, water, medical, attention, or to take a shit and is far from a booby trap retard.

The ammount of people who are is miniscule. There are also different types of it which one could possibly grow on each side of the fence/wall to cut down on it. Also, electrified wire amongst it for good measure possibly a bit set back so they have to get up and inside the plants before they could get at it.

electric fence, post warning signs

So i like the idea of the undercover 'nam nails but we gotta be specific with the design. niggers arent that dumb.
> go to home depot
>buy slim nails that'll penetrate their J's
>use your imagination on the design of the nail for maximum pain
>buy long thin metal strips that'll support the nails
>hammer desired nail through the thin strips of metal
>lay through landing spots, entry, or exit points of the nignogs. ( i like the landing spots the best cause of the extra momentum)
>cut desired lengths
>lay down leaves for camouflage
>????
wait for that sweet scream through the nights

Again, say it is a animal deterent to keep them away from the fence because they squeeze through or go around. I have dealt with this at my uncle's house, and it gets really annoying after a while.

have you never heard of vandal grease? this is why you crazy bastards should stop just shooting all of your problems, you might figure something out.
get a handful of that shit you couple big rigs with and smear it all over the top of the fence, when trespasser comes into contact with it it will make their hands slippy as fuck (no good for climbing) it will stain their skin (even niggers) they will try to wipe it on their clothes that it will stain (you could even put metal filings in it if you want to be fucked up) bottom line is they will have the Mark of the vandal for a few days and won't climb your fence any more.
job done, no one got shot.

Motherfucker, read up. It's illegal to place traps. You'll end up having to pay some nigger's medical bills and possibly go to jail.

Get one these and let him use niggers as a chew toy. That's perfectly legal.

Oh boohoo, he'll have an excuse to get off his ass and go for a walk.

You could try to fill the open spaces with some bullshit plant like blackberry ones. They grow like weed, are almost impassable once properly grown and come with thorns. Put an electrified cheap fence behind that and grow poison ivy on it. It would make their general approach harder as they have to get through the blackberry bushes who will grow back fairly quickly and spread like hell before dealing with the fence proper.

>nettle needles
that is not poison ivy or oak

youtu.be/xlIY1n_MNNc

Okay, the black bar is there to show where I put a fence up (google map pic) and the left red area is the only point where they can jump the fence, because of the nice area around that retention pond. That area needs landing traps.

The arrow on the right is where a manhole cover is, so I couldn't block it off. To the right of the entrance is unpassable due to a creek. So when you enter the woods, the right is blocked with heavy brush I loaded up, going forward is loaded as well, after the manhole for sewer. They will go left to get around fence, but not following the fence, they have to stay 5 feet back because THICK growth. They just make their way to the retention pond fence line to stroll through.

THIS IS IT! THIS IS THE ANSWER!

I noticed that dogs are particularly racist. why is that? they are far more racist than literally anything else I can think of. it's like they were created in a nazi lab to be aryans best friend and the nigger firmware wasn't implemented after the war.

Op is a mechanic he probably has grease laying around but eh board and nails is so much cooler.

People around here don't call cops. This is Meth Territory. They handle shit on their own.

No fucking shit , stinging nettle , nettle needles, worse than poison oak or ivy at first but usually wear off within a day or so.