Pedo hate thread.

Fuck pedos

Pedos aren't that cool imo

NO THATS WHAT THEY WANT

KYS PEDS

Kek

Wew so edgy

pizza thread?

So no long ago there was a pizza thread.

Can honestly say I am not a fan of pizza.

Then earlier today was a lolipop thread.

Again, not my thing.

At Least I can say no.

nice try cia

P E D O S A R E B A D

Proof or gtfo.

Either you think I am retard, or you are retarded.

Fuck pedos that have molested children or share CP. Glad they are getting busted more frequently by using Kik to share the content.

ITT secret ploy for loli bread

Got pics of cash me outside girl?

ITT:larping pedos trying to trigger pedos into posting cheese pizza

Missed me faggot.

The reason OP started this thread is so pedos can post CP in here out of "retaliation" and he can download them to his collection.

That isn't pedo it's hebe.

Prove it faggot.

Love isn't a number it's a feeling.

Fuck, now I want a hotdog, thanks user

I love pedos! I wish all the world could see how great they really are!

Damn it user, I really want a coke now.

Sex sells

Why you do this?

Which Pixar movie is this?

I wish I could meet some pedos irl I'd have literal free reign to murder them I'd beat them to death with a tire iron because they're sick fucks who deserve to die. There is no such thing as a nice pedo just thinking about them makes me so mad.

Because Spiderman loves them too.

>there is no such thing as a nice pedo

People in the child love community would disagree.

I'm a nice pedo. I always ask first.

Pedos are just the worst.

Hurrr you're an evil child rapist for finding a 20 year old attractive!

No you're mom is.

I blame sexy kids

Same

nothing personal kid

But, what if the child consents?

It's not rape then.

Children can't consent. But the parents can (They consent to other stuff in a childs life after all). Just ask the parents nicely :)

Have you ever heard of statutory rape retard?

Is that when you fuck liberty?

That bullshit is fake does not exist and is made up by feminist to demonize men for being men and it destroys relationships rape my fucking ads teenagers can consent no problem.

Legally they can't consent but they can consent.

Right is obviously the 20 year old. Looks like an old hag.

Isn't that the same, like in the eyes of the law?

No. They don't call it that. It's just statutory rape.

ITS NOT PEDO IF THEY ARE A THOUSAND YEAR OLD DRAGONS

Yes but those faggots don't understand biology hebeaphila and pedophilia are both very different.

>just

This is why I don't like adult women and it's been proven time and time again. Loli's love unconditionally.

I fucked a 16 year old Japanese high school student. Does that make me a pedo?

She was the one who initiated it and was very aggressive in coming on to me.

Then again, in my native country 16 is the legal age of consent.

Best sex I ever had and I wasn't her first.

Judge me fuckers.

Perfectly fine. US fags can get bent.

No you're an ephebophile pedophiles like prepubescent children.

Depending on your age, that's legal here in Florida.

I was 26. Teaching English in japan and she was my student at a commercial English school.

She had a high school bf, had been sexually active since 15.

Ooo so close. In Florida, 16 and 17 year olds can consent to sex with someone who is under the age of 25. Makes more sense than the 18 years of age minimum in most other states but I still think it should be lower.

Hell the age of reason is 7 in most jurisdictions.

an actual pedo sat on the bus in front of me the other day, going into Boston.

dude stared at me for 5 seconds before sitting and looking forward. then, when a father and his two (very) young daughters go on and sat in the way way back of the bus, he turned his head and stared at them for basically the rest of the ride, around 20 minutes.

When the father and his kids were making their way to get off, the pedo made a move.

>the pedo made a move
he said "hello may I sex your daughters?"

>I want to diddle kids because I'm a lonely virgin and girls my age don't like me

Absolutely! I see nothing wrong here.

I'm pretty sure he bum-rushed them all and got pushed away

What did he say? And was he beat up?.

You're just jelly coz you have to deal with all that women sheeit and pays outta da ass fer sheeeit. Meanwhile me and muh homies are getting some of that sweet tight pussy fer free ya'll.

here in NJ 16 year olds can consent with a partner of ANY age. like over half the states.

Living the dream

and in italy and germany, 14 year olds can consent to sex with a partner of any age

and in some places in mexico, a 12 year old or any girl who's started puberty can consent to any age of partner.

..only that last place gets it right

I love anti's. They are all so stuck up and butthurt and 'so so serious' about everything. 'If I met you on the street I would kill you'. 'The law is going to put your ass in jail for bubba to fuck every day'. 'Pedophilia is not funny you sicko!'. Blah Blah Blah...

I wonder who has the bigger issue when I read this shit. All it shows to me is that you are a violent psychopath with no empathy for those who were not gifted with your 'superior' genes.

Night time fuckers

My friend's 10 year old daughter has a crush on me. When we all go out to eat together, she always want to sit by me, and presses her leg against mine the whole time. Fucking drives me wild. I know I cant do anything about it because she would tell her dad. Not to like "tell on me" but she just cant keep her mouth shut about anything and wouldnt understand the importance of why she shouldnt tell. Her warm soft skin against mine feels so fucking amazing. I stole a of her dirty panties from their laundry pile and love sniffing and using them to jerk myself with.

One time we were watching a movie when her dad fell asleep. In the movie a woman gave a blow job off screen to a guy, but it was pretty obvious what was happening. And my friends daughter knew too, but she wanted to pretend she didnt and play coy. She asked me "do you know what she was just doing?" I said, "I think so," trying to get to get too incriminating in case her dad was actually still awake. "What do you think she did?" the girl then asks. I got so turned on the idea of replying "well, I think she was sucking on that man's penis. Is that something you think you might ever try?" But I restrained myself and just didnt answer. I still jerk off to her pictures on my friend's facebook. So smooth and supple. She makes my cock throb like no adult woman does.

I support OP's cause.

Sick, immoral fucks needs to kill themselves.

Found the pedo