Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

Wwyd

keep going

wwyd?

Wwyd

wwyd to older sister Natashia?

I would follow the asian home and wait for her to open her door follow her and hold her mouth closed and tape it closed qhen i got the chance then i would make her sit on a toilet and tape her to it and leave her there for 2 hours then come in a yell "its just a prank" then let her go laugh it off and let her get to know me we start dating, we date for 5 years get married then i would repeat the first part but it wouldnt be a prank this time and i would rape her and put a baby in her. 9 months later she would be in a hospital giving birth and i would be listening to her scream and she would push out a baby magazine with the words "its just a prank" on it and i would kill her kill myself and be reborn into the body of a baby in the room nextdoor and her the doctor in the room yell "ah ha you guys got me" i would laugh and he would come in and high five me

wwyd to them?

Wwyd to this little whore?

Fucking Lol'd I'm stealing this

Wwyd to Lucinda?

wwyd?

LOL

Wwyd

looks like a guy who used face app

Wwyd?

put her to sleep and then snap off her braces of with a screwdriver.

WWYD?

poor girl

Consensual sex in the missionary position

Wwyd

Pick as many as you want

rape

wwyd?

Doesn't sound like a terrible idea, just look how she's dressed.

go balls deep

Wwyd?

Wwyd. Looking for cock/cum tribs on kik. Mercury360. Have a lot of oc. This is my wife. Will show face for cum tribute.

Anal. WWYD?

Damn man. First I would move all the furniture. Then I would get her the fuck out of the way. I'd go rent an industrial floor sander and strip those floors back to the raw, bare wood. Oh, id strip it so fucking hard. Then I would pick the sexiest, not too dark but not too revealing stain, something like Gunstock. I'd stain the fuck out of that fucking floor. Then, after waiting 24-36 hours i would seal it and put the furniture back and tell that whore not to fuck around on my new floors anymore.

pick one and WWYD to them?

wwyd to this slutty teen?

Would love to hear how you would use this slut up

wwyd?

i...i dont want any...

Gotta be at least one that catches your eye

ok to be fair, i went through again after i posted. There are a couple of maybe's. The one I would pick out would be second from the right, in the pink hat. She looks cute. The problem is, you cant really see the shape of any of them. Pink hat is the cutest though.

You can only pick 2

pick and wwyd

i'll pick but ages first.

Pink hat almost always gets selected. Who were the other maybe's?

left to right head
19-20-n/a(but i guess kinda the same)-19

Alternates would be the super nerdy girl right to pink hats left with the glasses. I'll bet shes got some amazing tits. Then 4 over from her, black hair maybe a splash of asian in her. Lastly, 5th in from the right, blonde with glasses. Looks a little young and like she might be chubby, would need to get a better look.

Wwyd to my ebony goddess

how.. there's so many girls in this pic but they're all ugly

Blonde in Glasses could definitely get it.

wwyd?

wwyd to karina?

this guy

her pussy is so tight that she can't fit most dicks in there without pain so she takes anal instead

i don't know if thats supposed to be sexy but...that just sounds awful. I mean, yea sure anal is great but I wanna pound that pussy when i want too without having to fuck around with her being hurt all the damn time. 0/10 would dump.

I'd add the girl holding the yellow sign, 2 to the left from pink hat

anyone like pooja? indian slut

God damn she is cute! More of her if you're still her user.

More asian

Smash her ass

Fuck her cute face making her gag as I slam my cock into the back of her throat

Left and right

Titty fuck yellow

Fuck marry kill