Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
bought this changa off my dealer today for $40AUD, its enough for two cones and he said each hit should be enough for a breakthrough.
he also said that i should use a big bong because its better to finish pulling it through before the smoke gets to your mouth. problem is, i only have a small bong. is this a problem? also general drug thread

Damn bro I wish I had a plug for changa... it's fucking amazing

It won't matter much if ur a man just hold the smoke for as long as u can and pack normal size bowls. Something u can clear in 1 hit. Breakthrough like a mofo my dude

Is that #2 or #3 changa? I heard they grow the best in Ticonderoga.

What's a breakthrough in this context?

never tried it, gonna do it tomorrow with a mate then after it wears off we're gonna drop acid.

sweet, im gonna split it in half and we are gonna have one cone each. should i chop it a bit finer or just leave it how it is?

im not sure but in australia DMT is extracted from acacia trees.

i havent done it before but ive heard different experiences. some people break into 'the dome' and see elf people that talk in shapes. others just feel like they are in a void and nothing exists.

Dmt ride. U just feel dank as fuck and u wanna just close ur eyes, when u do u see shapes and geometric patterns.
For me felt super fucking dank but 100g here in cali and I don't even have a plug anymore.

no problem mate, I smoke changa with a normal pipe. Get used to the taste of lavendet plastic & keep that shit in your lungs

So if I get that right a breakthrough is what with other drugs is considered a trip?

kinda. you dont always breakthrough and its a different, more intense part of the trip.

Ok. Thanks for explaining.

You're not supposed to combust DMT you're supposed to vaporize it

You can use a bowl.
Just don't torch it. Always hit it more then you can. Your looking to vaporize it, not burn it. Best luck on break through I had, a watched kept telling me to hit it again and go further.

Listen to Rosetta Stone by Tool, say hello to them for me

Save the changa for when you're tripping

wait so if im using a bong how do i vaporize it and not burn it? i have a pipe i can use but i prefer smoking out of a bong.

ive done acid enough times to know not to try something for the first time on acid. once ive done changa a couple of times then maybe ill try it on acid.

40 Bucks for that shit? Are you serious? Haha
Change your dealer or better stop smoking weed lol

not weed m8
in aus $50 gets 5g of bud. im not stupid enough to get ripped off

>40 Bucks for that shit? Are you serious?

Don't hate. That's a bag of the finest pencil shavings money can buy!

Changa (pronounced /tʃɑːngɑː/) is a DMT-infused smoking blend. Typically, extracts from Acacia trees or other DMT-containing plants are combined with MAOI-containing herbs and typically ayahuasca vine and/or leaf to create a mix that is 20–50% DMT, akin to a smokeable ayahuasca.

Nah. that's pencil shavings.

Tell me more

If you live near acacia or wattle trees you can boil it into a tea for free.

It's more intense though, still full of amt and dmt.

that's about it

it is to dmt as pot is to hashish

powerful psychedelically high but pretty short lived
good for a friday night but not a monday morning

t.wikipedia
>verbatim

nigga I'm not typing all that shit
>did you see the fucking pronunciation?
(pronounced /tʃɑːngɑː/)
dafuck is that shit?