Fuck you all. No seriously. I hate every single one of you. Go kill yourselves. Seriously...

Fuck you all. No seriously. I hate every single one of you. Go kill yourselves. Seriously. Go buy a gun and shoot yourselves in the throat. Have a nice night.

>I hate every single one of you.
>Have a nice night.
pick one

How about you stick a fork ad far down your throat as it can go. Thank you.

K

fag

checked

wasted trips on a troll

Who the fuck would shoot themselves on the throat?

Gun in mouth, 60ยบ angle.

>you hate everyone and came to Sup Forums to say it
how many medals do you want?

man you got a lot of hate there pal

tell us about how your dad touched you

lets get to the bottom of this whaddya say?

I can see through your facade, and know you're just acting this way to try and "fit in" and be "one of the guys" Just be yourself, it's better than looking like a complete tool like you're currently doing.

Sorry you feel that way buddy, I'm here for you any time you ned to vent.

Save your words and use them to tell a cop to his face "you're a fucking pig" and then reach into your pocket as quickly as you can. You worthless sacks of feces need to do your jobs and feed the earth it's nutrients because that is all you will ever accomplish in your short, meaningless lives.

lol ya got us good pal, you got us good.

Imo there actually are too much humans on this planet. WW III doesn't sound that stupid when you see it practically

Okay

No but seriously you all are kinks faggots niggers fatass kikes with no sense at all. I'd tell you all to hang yourselves but that would be precious rope put to an otherwise abysmal use. Literally jump off the face of the planet.

Shootings yourself in throat won't kill you.

At least not for a while.

No but seriously you all are buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword with no sense at all. I'd tell you all to buzzword yourselves but that would be edgy overcompensation for my own miserable life that I'm projecting on others. Literally more edgy overcompensation.

This is LITERALLY FUCKING YOU. Get the fuck off your high horse and start walking because you need to loose alll that excess weight so that women will look at you in ways other than revulsion and shame. You are one of the many who would do the world and it's food shortage a favor by offing themselves silently so that no one has to pretend to care about their unaccomplished and insignificant life.