As the AVNG used to say

As the AVNG used to say...

What were they thinking???

Fuck you I liked John Carter

>AVNG
Angry Video Name Gerd?

I liked John Carter and really wish it got a sequel.

john carter was good.

>AVNG
Angry Video Nerd Game?

>a female with a non-minority

WHAT.
WERE.
THEY.
THINKING

Glad to see other people liked it. Comfy movie.

>Snapped up the inbred slag from Rogue One

BRAVO SATOSHI

The lone ranger was good. Amazing that the pirates movies get praised but LR was shat on

John Carter was way better than Lone Ranger.

John Carter was a legit good movie.

Fuck that other movie whatever the fuck it was called. I didn't even see it, but I know it was trash.

I also thought John Carter was good. My only problem with it was that the pace was too fast and relentless in some ways, it never let you settle in or a get a feel for the world in the way that, say, LotR or Star Wars does.

Uh, only the first pirates movie was universally loved. All the others were "shat" on as well.

oh fuck I typed universally loved when I meant generally well received, fuck

You realize that Asian men being attractive is such a retarded premise that people don't even get mad,right?

the way they approached the big alien 'dog' thing was stupid and childish but the rest was suprisingly solid

why on earth did they push the "BASED ON THE PRINCESS OF MARS BOOK" like it was some new thing teens were all reading? Such a bizarre choice of marketing direction

I actually enjoyed both of those very much. We don't get much adventure movies.

I just wonder which shithead in the boardroom suggested to change the titles from "John Carter of Mars" to the super generic ''John Carter". I wish he comes home one day and find him wife getting blacked.

They could have called the movie Warlord of Mars and their gross would have improved by AT LEAST 20%.

I liked both movies
What were they thinking with THIS piece of turd, though?

Actually, there's stats backing up that putting "Mars" in the title makes your movie less profitable. Of course, now there's a piece of data that says putting "John Carter" in the title makes your movie less profitable.

Point is, though, that other films with "Mars" went on to really underperform badly, apparently. That's why they left it out.

Angry Video Nigger Guy

This is hollywood in the 21st century. Titles are based on contextless statistics. Fuck me.

I'm gonna go ahead and say Warlord makes up for it