WHEN DOES IT END?!?

nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

Other urls found in this thread:

ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/cops-2-people-beat-with-guns-in-a-robbery-near-atl/nrGxL/?icmp=AJC_internallink_05042016_digesttease_05004digest03
nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
citylab.com/housing/2012/04/fresh-data-public-housing-relocation-and-crime/1698/
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2008/07/american-murder-mystery/306872/
freakonomics.com/2008/07/29/should-hud-really-be-dismantled/
nytimes.com/2008/07/25/opinion/25venkatesh.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2&sq=sudhir venkatesh&st=cse&scp=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>73441432
Democrats believe that the concentration of black people is the problem rather than black people themselves. Much like your typical liberal, they will ignore all evidence that points out that the program they are proposing basically transplants urban crime in to affluent neighborhoods.

I hate this faggot ass administration so much

So basically they want to stop paying high amounts for urban locations and relocate them to the low tier suburbs?

If you have a problem with this, don't live in a shit hole suburb in the first place. They're not going to increase voucher prices. They're going to find places where they don't need to spend as much. In other words, blacks moved around poor whites in suburbs.

Here's the breakdown for Yonkers, the largest city in Westchester:

The median income for a household in the city was $44,663 in 2000, and the median income for a family is $53,233. Males have a median income of $41,598 versus $34,756 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,793. 15.5% of the population and 13.0% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total population, 24.8% of those under the age of 18 and 9.9% of those 65 and older are living below the poverty line.

Hahahaha. $44-53k annually? Wealthy? Get the fuck out of here.

They're building low income housing across the street from a mock metropolitan shopping center in the middle of my suburbs.

I feel soo sorry for all the movie goers, chipotle people, and restaurant owners when I heard this.

It truly was a crossroads of intellect our local government, has now, subjected to the chaos that comes with low income housing.

>niggers

Concentration is a problem to liberals. Putting all the niggers in one place makes to too obvious to the normies the problem is niggers.

500,000 gallons of liquid shit pumped into your backyard swimming pool is bad. Pump the same amount of shit in the Gulf of Mexico and you barely notice.

Dilution is the solution. If you spread niggers out they're going to commit just as many crimes, just as many rapes, but since their numbers are spread out it won't be as noticeable on paper.

Liberals are a fucking cancer upon society. You can't plead with a cancer. You can't convince it to change its ways with any application of fact. You have to remove it with a knife.

Democrats claim they are not Marxists.

>Democrats believe that the concentration of black people is the problem rather than black people themselves

Wut? you mean, democrats think black americans are a bad influence on each other without being bussed and placed under the 'civilising' influence of tedious white american suburbanites who will bore them in to a coma with conversations about the different types of fence paint available?

Kek, as soon as things start, people are gonna sell their property to move away from this bull, property value drops more people continue to sell, until its another ghetto neighborhood like the one they left from. The question is how many deaths and robberys will result during the transition of getting away from the black cancer.

yea fuck whites right? Take every place whites live and ruin it, we'll call it progress.

Even worse than crime is the whites who miscegenate with these new "hip" niggers that move in.
How many millions of half black mongrels are produced by shoving niggers into formerly white communities?

INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS, HERE WE COME

>last act

They've been working on this for years.

Good. The Yankees voted for him and now they can deal with the fallout.

Only Yankee carpetbagging nigger lovers live in these swanky neighborhoods, and it'll do them some good to be closer to their pet coons.

Good. All those cuckservatives who claim that racism doesn't exist anymore while hiding in the suburbs need to be culturally enriched. I wan't them to feel the same pain we feel.

Go jump off a cliff you anti white piece of shit.

This user might be right. We all know the people pushing this shit live in lily white gated communities with the token Harvard educated minorities. A lot of them are too far gone, but reality can still reach through to some of them.

>and-less-wealthy/

Gotta give credit where due; he's nailing this.

This is a good thing. Really great real estate in inner city areas need to be cleared for rich people to move back to the city. It's happening here in Atlanta. All the blacks are moving to Decatur freeing up the west side for more expensive housing

>america elected a nigger
>canada elected a millenial
>london elected a raghead

when the race war is going to be just right

This!

>mfw I live in Appalachia and will never have to deal with niggers
>mfw I'm moving to Montana or Wyoming when I get the money...so I don't have to deal with niggers

I think we will see a very big migration of whites to places like Utah/Wyoming/Montana here very, very soon.

you think yonkers is a white suburb?

+5% for Trump

Trump will reverse this action. It'll be easy as it doesn't require congressional involvement

They'll just stay in denial about it. Recently a home invasion happened in an Atlanta neighborhood near the mayor's residence.

ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/cops-2-people-beat-with-guns-in-a-robbery-near-atl/nrGxL/?icmp=AJC_internallink_05042016_digesttease_05004digest03

people are stupid.

This article is bullshit if its author thinks the fair market price of a NYC 1 bedroom is 1250. Id kill OPs kid to pay that for my 1 bedroom

Of course concentration is a problem for liberals. I mean do you know what else has the word concentration in it? Concentration camps.

Remember the 60 million

that's literally the problem all over the western world. stupid cucks vote for retarded politicians and policies and the less well-off have to eat the shit up. those morons will only wake up when the niggers will literally break their door down to steal their shit.

Why? Let the rich be as culturally enriched as the poor.

Time for ivory-tower fags to start arming up.

Fucking why

You do realize that Yonkers has some of the nicest homes you'll see in your life, and that relocating nigs from warburton avenue to those areas would be recipe for disaster.

I remember my dad pointing out a neighborhood to me when I was brining him in for an eye exam.

Apparently it had been built at some point in the 70s or 80s (can't remember the exact year) and was more or less white exclusive. Then, around the 90s, in comes HUD, buying up houses to As you'd probably guess, it turned into a shithole and started a white flight. Course the blacks just blamed all the whites moving away for it turning to shit. And now they want to do it again with the new suburbs, cause if it didn't work the first time, clearly it'll work the second, right?

Wish this faggot would drop dead

Bye-bye whitopia

Hello race war.

Trump won't get elected. Half of republicans are gonna sit out his election.

They already did this in Vegas. Violent crime went from being located in one or two areas to all over the town.

Now our police can't keep up with all the crime. You can take the monkey out of the ghetto...

>They've been working on this for years.

The truly "red-pilled" (as much as I hate to use such a gay term... but one has to speak the local dialect to spread ideas) understand that his is a MULTI-GENERATION plot.

That's why most "normies/blue-pilled libfags" (to borrow another few pieces of local vernacular) cannot understand the scope of this conspiracy... because they themselves are victims of the (purposely) fractured families/societies.

They don't understand "family tradition" or inherited tasks of honor... because the family at it's core has been DESTROYED...become a thing to revile as an "outdated cultural artifact of white, Christian oppression."

Meanwhile, their enemies (Islam and, behind the curtain, Messianic Judaism) understand this all too well... and is the SOLE REASON why their cultures are becoming dominant over the past 3 generations.

Never forget, the authors of this Cultural Marxism/Social Revolutionary Programing which has taken hold in the west since the end of WW1 (and in earnest after the complacency of post WW2 1950's) was headed by JEWS and ONLY JEWS.

All of whom were RACIST IN THE EXTREME.

They believe that it is DIVINE DESTINY for their Messiah to subjugate the WORLD and rule the Goyim with a "Rod of Iron" as slaves from the 3rd Temple in Jerusalem.

Islam is just a tool for them to wreck the strong White/European societies so they may carry this out.

They use Niggers (which THEY IMPORTED via Spanish Jew Slavers in the 1600's) to do the same thing here in the US.

Why do you think Soros is funding all the 'Mexican Revolutionaries" against Trump here currently?

Fuckin Hitler man.... you had ONE JOB!!! And even though you DIDN'T DO IT... they said you did!

He should have!

Can Trump reverse this? or Cancel the plan?

just lower the amount section 8 covers

its human gerrymandering.

Instead of redrawing maps they will move welfare slaves into Republican districts to swing the vote.

The Fair housing act is reinstitutionalizing slavery, but this time its for everyone

he should move the houses just to democrat voters. I mean that's what they want

>Liberals hate "White Flight"
>Liberals hate the opposite, "Gentrification"
>Decide that "urbanization" more or less is the answer
>Don't realize Nigs being Nigs is the reason their areas are shitty.

All this is going to do is reinvigorate White Flight. The more niggers you ship into an area, the higher the crime rate and unemployment and Welfare rates will rise all while the area's standards of living lower.

So the White people who can move out of the area will do just that, taking the money and opportunities with them too - and then a previously nice area will become just like where those folks were moved out from anyway.

>nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
that's sweden-tier cuckery bro.

>nigger shoved into posh white neighborhoods
>next generation of white bois is redpilled by exposure to niggardry and monkeyshines

Sounds good to me.

Lefties just want to shove their problem niggers away from the cities where they live so it's someone else's problem.

Good. Fuck Jew York for being so 'progressive'. They deserve this 100%.

Again, Fuck NY, consistently voting dem at a 65% rate, I hope all these rich white cucks all get gang raped by a pack of feral niggers.

I support this 100%. Notice what countries are the strongest red. It's also the state with the highest nigger and spic populations (Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, etc..).

These goddamn yanks have no idea what the scourage the negro is. I 100% support this initiative, so that maybe these cucks can have their eyes opened and NY can flip red.

This is always my thought whenever some white person calls racism. If it's in person, I try to find out where live here locally. If it's some libtard online, I just assume they are in the core of their comfy suburb.

A little more exposure will do these naive idiots some good. Figure out the hard way there just aren't enough Carltons in the world.

Yep, and the liberals will be bewildered as to why, and blame 'white flight' not the black plague

Someone post this on /r/news and see how it does

>Obama wants to pay rent in the priciest neighborhoods
How the fuck are they planning on paying for this?

MO MONEY FO' DEM PROGRAMS!

Currently happening in Chicago.

3,000 millionaires left within a year.

Democrats=shit.

< The brilliant plan

>Ironically, Hillary’s own hometown of Chappaqua is fighting Section 8 housing because of links to drugs and crime and other problems.

In fairness, with Chicago that's less to do with crime and more to do with taxes. Still Democrats doing though.

Correct. I just attribute those high taxes being forced upon the wealthy to pay for nigger bullshit.

That's it, that's it!
identityevropa.com
Fight for your interests, keep others out.
Stop allowing people to destroy good things!
I'm serious, the time is now. There is no later, this is the LAST CHANCE.
Your ancestors failed, you take up the reigns of a dying horse to WIN and GET.

Meh, in all honestly with Chicago it's not so much that the money is going to nigger bullshit (some of it is of course, but by and large they're on their own) as its going to a million corrupt endpoints and awful business deals

As if the headline wasn't bad enough I see my county as the one Obama wants to move these niggers into. Fuck that nigger. So pissed right now.

I have seen this happen in my area. The blacks have just spread out all over the city. So white people leave to another city. Now there are alot more dangerous parts of my town when it used to be just a couple.

fucking Yonkers is a shithole i got mugged twice there. nigger infested shithole.

There already are. It is pretty crazy. Californians are always moving to Wyoming.

Why is nypost the only place reporting on this?

50 years ago Detroit, Memphis, and St Louis were thriving, vibrant cities.

Now they're third world shit holes.

What went wrong? Desegregation, Johnson's Great Society.

I think it's time for Dems to face the fact the whole plan was an enormous failure, not continue to double down on their efforts.

Fuck Obama, the shittiest American President.

Dallas fag reporting in. Moved to Plano last year thinking it was a major upgrade to the shithole that is garland. Found out a couple days after dropping deposit that half my neighborhood is out of work section 8 nigs. Literally nobody goes outside and parents guard their children like prison security. One of the nigs 2 doors down is mentally retarded and approaches my wife constantly so she's scared to be home by herself. We've been looking for another place to live and unless you make god tier money you will be next door to section 8ers anywhere in this entire metroplex

It kinda annoys me that Trump may get alot of the fallout from Libya, ISIS, and the wave of unemployed 20 somethings turning into unemployed 30 somethings.

Same in Vegas. I've lived in 5 houses in the past 5 years. All middle class/slightly above middle class neighborhoods. Every single house has had a section 8 next door neighbor.

The last one was dealing drugs, driving cars with stolen plates, screaming at all hours. It was a fucking nightmare.

therockclapping.gif

New York City and strong island ruin the state.
Upstate New York needs to break off from the shithole that is southern New York. Upstate NY gets fucked due to the shithole city and we get none of the perks.

You clearly chose the wrong side of Plano. Northwest Plano around the NDTW and Frisco are the best areas. WillowBend area is also one of the wealthiest in the whole DFW

The bartender at work here just told me this story about Plano not 2 hour ago. Used to be all white, experimented with shipping the blacks in, crime tripled.

I'm pretty happy about this. I know at this point I'll never have a decent quality of life due to being born poor + disabilities and I've had to put up with reaganite middle class faggots talking down to me for it for shit I can't do anything about, as if I don't already have enough shit to put up with. I hope the niggers enrich the everloving fuck out of the middle class. Can't wait til they're all dead.

Come up to WI, Nobody does better in de facto segregation.

Except Milwaukee, avoid that. Build wall around it.

lol Trump confirmed for ruling over most apathetic Americans ever.

Yep. I'm in Greenfield. We know better than to go to the Northside.

God I hate them so much. Colorado too.

If they weren't such insufferable faggots it'd be fine, but we're getting the purple haired retards that freak out when they see someone open carry. It's fucking Wyoming you retards, get used to it. We have more guns per capita than the next three highest States combined.

Can Trump reverse such orders?

They've been replaced.

Everything east of the Saw Mill and north of Ashburton is pretty white except Warburton. That's just a warzone now.

i thought it was crowded when i voted

Someone post the study that overlayed the crime in housing project areas with the crime that occurred in suburban section 8 housing.

I see no problem with blacks moving into white limousine liberal neighborhood. They vote for multiculturalism they have to live it like everyone else

Fuck you man. I'm a Californian who has had to see his home town turn from a white utopia on the sea to a BEANER shithole. PLUS our women dye their hair purple or cut it short. I don't dress like a weirdo I wear a blank t shirt and pants and EVERY one of you monster drinking cigarette smoking obese hillbilly fucks I meet assumes I'm a leftist ONLY because my hair is shoulder length. Your state voted for Cruz the cuckservative, you all care about Jesus way more than social degeneracy or white genocide

Trips of Truth

This must be the part of the 30k universe long before the 40k struggle.

Remember the wars Emperor led the people through to conquer Earth? This is the start of it.

This will expose the real leader of all man.

>tfw 40k isnt fiction anymore

Dubuquer here.

It's already begun.

Five years ago we were celebrating a 60% drop in violent and property crime, one homicide a year or less, usually not more than a dozen break-ins across the whole town.

Then the HUD came in. They declared our city's housing programs were all racist and "fixed" them. They started shipping in low-income black families from Chicago and they brought all their crime and bullshit with them.

Yonkersbro here

>Yonkers
>Representing Westchester as a whole ever

Yonkers is 1/4 shit and 3/4 white suburbia.
If you want to see rich in Westchester look at Scarsdale, Katonah or Armonk, property taxes in these areas are worth houses in Texas they're that high and coincedentally they're all white suburbia towns with virtually no blacks.

Is Julian Castro some sort of Star Trek alien? What's with his browline?

Do you have anything besides the river museum to cover the costs?

>Lets put a bunch of loud noisy niggers and make rich powerful people hate them even more

This is going to be fun.

Not really true. Without nigger culture they just become low IQ whites. Basically harmless.

>They started shipping in low-income black families from Chicago
Haha, I remember hearing about this, and how disastrous it was. I'd laugh more, but the QC is fucked from all the refugees they stuff in Rock Island.

>what I tell myself to get to sleep at night

citylab.com/housing/2012/04/fresh-data-public-housing-relocation-and-crime/1698/

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2008/07/american-murder-mystery/306872/

freakonomics.com/2008/07/29/should-hud-really-be-dismantled/

nytimes.com/2008/07/25/opinion/25venkatesh.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2&sq=sudhir venkatesh&st=cse&scp=1

Here are some speculations, but I remember a presenter showed maps facts and figures in a video, when the housing projects in an area were razed and replaced completely by section 8 housing, yet the crime rate was the same yet scattered.

They've been reprinting this article for the last 8 years man. I'm sure obama would love to destroy every white community on earth, but he doesn't have that much power.