Hidden Lives: Short Angry Men - Real Stories

>Hidden Lives: Short Angry Men - Real Stories

youtube.com/watch?v=RdCjjyAFPX0

hahahahahaha literally a manlet documentary

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q="short guys"&src=typd&lang=en-gb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was watching Dinner Date earlier and one of the girls had a proper monologue about how she'd end the date if her blind date was short. He was 6'3 and she gushed over him.

How would a documentary break any ground or tell us anything we don't know? Manlets are angry because nobody respects or desires them, and it sucks for them.

6'4" thick 8" dick masterrace reporting in

6'8" here

lmao king of manlets

Hahahaha manlets btfo

If you want 300+ posts. Post it on pol or int.

Do you guys actually care about height or is this a meme. I can't tell where the reality ends and irony begins at this point.

Personally I've always been far more insecure about how my face looks than anything. Never really thought about height much.

manlet spotted

Everything matters, but height is the easiest to identify and quantify. Short = bad, tall = good.

While having an ugly face doesn't mean much in of itself, considering there are big differences between ugliness.

I'm short af but I've never had any issues because of it. Confidence+charisma goes a long way. You could be a 6'5" adonis and still be a complete unsociable dweeb.

is it a short film?

twitter.com/search?q="short guys"&src=typd&lang=en-gb

Look for yourself.

It seems to be mainly women that are dissing y'all

but there are a few pro short guy comments, they just all seem to be from men unfortunately

reading this actually makes me really sad...

manlet here obviously

May I see it?

I feel ya. I'm 5'7 and I'd give up a few years of my life to be a few inches taller.

KEK

Don't be sad, lad.

The type of vapid cunt who posts "I don't liek short guys, :DD" on twitter is not a someone worth fretting over.

>look into the eyes of a manlet and feel all of his pain and shame

Manlet here, accept my lot in life. Bang tinder sluts that are shorter than me, meh.

>implying that every non-manlet is a complete unsociable dweeb

manlets everyone

laughing so hard at this

fucking compensating manlet shits. cant get respect anywhere its hilarious. real talk. i would really hate to have been born short. so happy to be in that ideal 6'2 zone.

is this shopped or is he really that much shorter? sophie is like 5'8 and she'll be wearing heels here.

Then why do you seem so insecure?

trust me i'm very secure with myself. i just get a hearty kek out of laughing at people who are literally beneath me

you are literally a lesser being than i am manlet

daily reminder that manlet meme is a feminism divide and conquer meme

Thou doth protest too much.

It's a jewish tactic. Men laughing at other men and fighting each other over women's approval. Is there anything more embarrassing? Reminder that it's only white men, always being the jew's little bitch, who does this.
>that man is balding! That man is too short! That man is too tall!
Good goys

It's a meme and it has a pretty rich history, most texts date le manlet meme originating on /fit/. It's a powerful meme partly since it's so subjective in that height is relative to whomever you're comparing to, so everyone can be a victim. It's a lot of fun.

why would she wear heels? is she retarded?

unless you're a fucking manlet hahahahaha

she is at an event and heels help to make your glutes and legs look nicer. it is not all about increasing height

B-but I am a manlet, I think these threads are hilarious, I've even started a few of my own on other boards. Feels good man ;^)

I don't even know how many layers of irony are in these threads but I do enjoy them.

t.lanklet

>tfw 5'2 and not even mad

i actually really hate manlets and find these threads hilarious. most dudes dont care, but the hilarious thing is how much women actually care. that's all that matters.

>she is at an event and heels help to make your glutes and legs look nicer.

so literally retarded.

Are you saying that women's opinions are all that matters?

Yfw Michael j fox fucking that really hot tall chick in that popular sitcom where they work in an office is not frowned upon but applauded.

>tfw 5'9

No one likes small men. If you're rich you get a pass.

Robert Downey Jr wears heels. All his shoes have heels inside them.

Yfw when David Spade fucks every hot celebrity of the mid to late 90s and is still banging 10/10 models.

are you asian?

Imagine being Taylor Swift at that award ceremony

You can't be this heavy handed when trolling manlets, it's too try hard. It's a art.

Confirmed lanklets as wannabe trannies. Gee, who woulda guessed?

those girls on the right are fucking embarrassed for bruno

I bet he fucked her after

u wot m8

Taylor looks like a skellington

that's a shoop

here's the real pic

mein sides

titlets

when will they learn

your illiterate

your manlet

no i'm caucasian

>I want a nice man
>I want a gentleman
>I want a sweet man

Every man knows this is bullshit.

>I want a tall man

Every man believes this bull shit.

Mfw. Top kek. Listening to anything that comes out of a woman's mouth is the # way to never get laid or be respected by women. It's pottery.

Why are manlets mad when womanlets exist?

the number one way to never get laid is to be a manlet

>inferring this

Lel, this fucking guy

Now that Prince is dead you are likely the sexiest 5'2" male, thats kinda rad.

You are basically full of shit. Guys really care about being short but this photo proves that the women are all very attracted to Bruno Mars and the guys are all thinking "holy shit MTV is fucking brutal for putting him next to TayTay"

Bruno will just keep singing his little songs and getting all the pussy.

I think what people don't know about being short is that we are more attractive in many ways then tall people, nicer muscles, nicer proportions and bigger dick/height ratio.

Its just true that taller men have it easier though, they get jobs and promotions easier and honestly, they will always be more successful then manlets.

If a manlet can be in entertainment or sales or modeling, they can be very successful but for major leaders like CEOs or Presidents, lanklets will always win.

It's funny how it's the reverse for women. Nymphlets are far better than lanky bitches.

He didn't imply that though. Are you retarded?

Are we gonna make it bros?

Honestly

Is 5'11 that short?

nymphlets prefer tall men, known fact

I can name a dozen worse things off the top of my head and wonder how many you'd qualify for

This guy gets it.

6' is the bare minimum for a grown man.

Typo right? It's 6'4"

name them manlet. i'll tell you why you're wrong. let's compare tinder matches

What you need to understand is that men get higher esteem by boasting about who they fuck, women get higher esteem by boasting about who they don't fuck

Most of the time both claims are bullshit

From my experience they're always either into dwarves or giraffes but rarely go for men of average height. It's weird

When will they learn?

look at how sad he is. he probably got made fun of all the time as a kid.

no.

5'7-5'9" is the normal range of short for men. You will be short but not abnormal and you can still live a normal life. Taller than most women and can still be a man.

At 5'7" even you may consider 1" lifts though.

5'6" and below is the point of no return and you legitimately look abnormal.

Some lanklet on /fit/ said as long as you're 5'8" with shoes on, you should be good. I agree with him.

pic related. Nigel Farage is supposedly 5'8" yet he's doing fine. He's short but not abnormal looking in terms of height.

He deserved it

How come they're all niggers?