Stereotypical American HS/college party with everyone drinking out of red solo cups

>stereotypical American HS/college party with everyone drinking out of red solo cups

CUZ IM IN TOO DEEP AND IM TRYING TO KEEP UP ABOVE IN MY HEAD, INSTEAD OF GOING UNDER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rghJd-p-4ro
youtube.com/watch?v=tvU2gMAEWHE
youtu.be/SqGzxUM2h7Q
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/moW2G65TGgFg5dWkqWB_tA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This song was used in, like, two films.

kill yourself

lol.
Too true, too true.

in THE film, though
youtube.com/watch?v=rghJd-p-4ro

Pop-punk was the soundtrack of every late 90s/early 00s teen comedy.

THE 2000s movie

>stereotypical American HS/college party with everyone drinking out of red solo cups
>tfw I thouoght this was only a meme
>finally in college and mfw I discover it wasn't
I'm having the time of my life lads

Pop-punk/early 2000's was top-tier comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=tvU2gMAEWHE

You better be getting laid like crazy or else you're just wasting your time.

enjoy it brother. it doesnt last.

Is this movie worth watching? I've never seen it.

The first one certainly is.

1 and 2 yeah. The wedding one is still OK but no where near as good. Do not watch the reunion, or any of the "spin offs" that have zero of the original cast.

I feel fucking old.

why are they called solo cups? and why do all american parties have them? why are they always red? americans confuse me

LET'S GO
DON'T WAIT

Solo is the name of the company that makes them. Also, they're cheap, disposable and come in large quantities.

"Red Solo cup" is like "Kleenex" or "Band-Aid." It's a specific branded product that became so popular it ended up representing the entire product category.

To answer your questions directly: Solo is the brand; disposable plastic cups lend themselves well to parties; I don't know why they chose red, but they're that's just what it is.

>I don't know why they chose red

It literally makes people look sexier.

Tfw their so iconic that copies of that fucking red cup are sought after for house parties in Ireland.

Generic trademark
Also any cup that isnt Solo is complete garbage

>ywn be in college in the early 00s

>ywn be a 17 year old in 1998-1999
>ywn be an 18-19 year old in 2000-2002

Why does it feel like these were the perfect times to be a coming of age teen?

because It was just before Terrorism became "the enemy"

Plus there weren't many SJWs or numales

I think it's better to have never experienced it instead of having a taste of utopia and watching all your dreams be crushed in this post 9/11 hellscape.

t. Class of 99

>mfw playing beer pong for the first time and winning

>those feels

They use red because it is the warning color. Blue are used at children's birthday parties and contain soda.

>fake nostalgia
Why am i having this

Gen X here. I grew up terrified of nuclear war with the Russians. Total apocalypse. Still, my generation has a sense of humor, enjoys sarcasm, isnt afraid of anything, etc.

Millennials had 9/11. Ok. But then what? Why did everyone turn into autistic, anxious, humorless, add-riddled crybabies? We basically kicked muslim ass for the next 15 years. What were they so afraid of? There weren't even any weapons of mass destruction in iraq!

there were actually quite a few, they just weren't taken seriously at all. the stretch of the internet is what caused social justice shit to permeate the houses of every teen/young adult to the point where the conversation became unavoidable

I was 5 years old in 1999. Growing up post-9/11 was fucked. I would've much rather have had the taste of the good times instead of only the bad. Although having the internet growing up kicked ass, even if it was dial up until 2008

>Why does it feel like these were the perfect times to be a coming of age teen?

They weren't. The early 2000's in particular I recall as a horrid time all around, much worse than now.

>drunk driving PSA
>HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEE starts playing

>in, like,

IN [comma] LIKE [comma]

normalfags: the thread

>implying this wasn't the best solo cup

>yfw they still make sex comedies
>pop punk has been replaced by EDM
youtu.be/SqGzxUM2h7Q
Why?

Post 9/11 wasn't that bad, things got bad imo around 2012.

>posting a dixie cup

Good bait user

piss off grandpa, gen x were a bunch of pathetic loser nobodies and they still are.

>ned bigby

Yo G, will you make me a sandwich?

>HEY MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!!

Because your Linkin Park thread got deleted, right Sup Forumseddit?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/moW2G65TGgFg5dWkqWB_tA/

>newfaggots think this is kino/anti-reddit when they discuss and remake the same literal thread for the n^xth time
No John, ...

nah 2007

2007 and 2008 were decent years.

I agree. That's when it started going downhill

2007 was the last good year, this is an agreed upon fact

>american highschool movie
>school has its own radio channel and the students listen to it