Well?

Well?

>LOOK GOY, ALL THESE GLOBALIST KEKS WE CONTROL REJECT TRUMP, WHY DON'T YOU?

how will Sup Forums ever recover???

Being rejected by those "people" is more of an endorsement than anything else really

This is basically a fucking endorsement

No one likes these old fucks

Because I can make up my own mind by my own damn self

Those 5 men are retards who've done irreparable damage to America. None of their opinions matter when they've long since been bought/paid for.

Only Clinton of all of these guys was a good president MAYBE Obama was okay, so their opposition just makes me want Trump to win.

>Carter way off in the Cuckold's Corner

fucking kek

>shitty puppets don't like Trump

wow. makes me wanna vote Trump

>2 Bushes
Now liberals are listening to Bush?
>a cheater
>a nigger

Yeah pretty sure these are the same dudes that fucked the whole country up.

They certainly turned America into a wonderland. Every notion they have is the correct one.

Some of the worst failures to our country don't like Trump sounds great.

>Three Democrats and Jeb Bush's family
I WONDER

Like those guys actually did a good job at being president.

Because Regan is dead

Muh muh establishment. I say this photo is quite the bern

We should advertise the fact that the Bushes hate him. That will get some Bernie supporters.

>corporate payed puppets reject the only candidate in recent years who isn't payed by said corporations

Colour me surprised.

Most voters said they wanted an anti-establishment candidate so I think they're lack of endorsement is very telling.

Was there ever a point at which he wasn't senile and just a terrible hypocrite "president"?

>members of the establishment don't endorse a candidate who is openly opposed to the establishment

>BREAKING NEWS: GLOBALIST SHILLS DISLIKE PROTECTIONIST CANDIDATE

The reason his doing so well is because of these idiots.

Well?

>the status quo doesn't like an outsider

news at 10

>3 Democrats and 2 men who had to watch Trump eviscerate their son/brother don't like him

*He's

Yeah he's going to be so much better and different. Name one position of his that is the same now as back last june

I voted for 4 of those 5. I regreated voting for 3 of those

All of the were bad presidents have been horrible.
Itćs more of an endorsement.

You mean H.W. Bush? Literally all the reasons we love clinton are because of bush. The effects of your presidency don't show until after you retire. I wonder why W bush and obamas terms have been shit? 10 bucks says the next president gets a lot of credit for obamas fixs

Them thinking he's not the man for the job is precisely why I think he is.

A 'community organizer', the brother and father of a man seamlessly sodomized by trump on public television, the wife of his main opposition, and a man who couldn't even get a helicopter off the ground. It's like the A-Team if the A stood for autistic.

Because they've actually been pretty fucking terrible.

And this is actually more than an endorsement.

im now a #Cruzmissle

The wall

Which one was the one you didn't regret?

And he really has no choice in this matter because Hillary will push him down some stairs if he were to have endorsed Sanders.

>Carter
"I'd pick Trump over Cruz" - almost glowing praise for Trump.
Is actively rebelling against Obama and handing Russia intel on Syria's ""Moderate"" rebel positions.
>Clinton
Almost actively sabotaging his wife's campaign.
>Bush Sr
Has said nothing, isn't going to the convention and will not endorse ANYONE.
>Bush Jr
Has said nothing, isn't going to the convention and will not endorse ANYONE.
>Obama
A shitty president who was so shitty he let one of his functionaries scream that Trump was disqualifed.
His only support for Hillary is coincidental to covering his own ass in relation to indictments.

>obamas fixs

Almost forgot.

I bet George Washington would have supported Trump

Can't tell if your stumping for Trump or unironically think this is a bad thing.

Actually giving a shit what any pResident says about anything since the coup that unseated the last American president.

>Why do you?
Because the current president, along with all living past presidents don't.

New york times tapes

Our founding fathers would be disgusted at the state of the country, but if they had to realistically back someone in the current year i guarantee it would be Trump.

wall
china, trade
deportations
repeal obamacare
election reform.

you know. literally every core piece of his platform

>Appealing to authority

Try Again

BECAUSE OBAMA MADE AMERICA WORSE THAN THE 2008 CRASH RIGHT?

This.

>We don't like the establishment until they conveniently conform to our ideals

Bernie's platform with tear down this wall. I mean. Build up this wall. Welcome to Shitty Wok

Everyone loves Carter

Every single one of those men hate America. Both Bush's are criminals, and the others are Jew bootlickers. They hate Trump because Trump=Progress and is good for America.

If you legitimately believe that those men being against Trump is a significant fact worthy of ridicule --- what the FUCK are you doing on this board?!?!?

Keep telling yourself that, son.

>Jesus, you circlejerk queers are as bad as reddit. Sad!

Have any of you cucks wondered "what do they know that we don't?". I'm not talking about some NWO conspiracy bullshit here. Look at Obama. In his 2008 campaign it was all about "CHANGE" and whatever. But within about 2 weeks of being sworn in, the rhetoric changed completely. I suspect what happens with all US presidents is that the day after they move into the White House, the spooks and the kooks tell them how shit really works - again, this is not NWO shit, but rather the CIA, NSA and whatevers have been sticking their collective fingers and ears into other people's shit for god knows how long and aint nobody going to find out unless a few more Snowdens pop the fuck out, but that game gets harder with each leaker.

Now if my theory is correct the next president will also follow suit. Hillary will be different - when she was first lady she probably was also clued up with the shit behind closed doors (except for, y'know Monica) but as for Trump and Sanders, who fucking knows how they'll be able to deal with their political promises the moment they step in power. You cucks won't, but those former presidents might have a clue, given they are the ones who live in that shit and were responsible for it.

If they were any damn good at their job we wouldn't even be taking donald trump seriously. He's more an indictment of them than anything else.

They would write-in Ron Paul.

if the voters don't reject trump then their opinions can go fuck themselves

i'm not a Trump fan, OP, but that amounts to a ringing endorsement!

>Clinton
>good
>Mogadishu
>Rwanda
>housing bubble
>Yugoslav wars
>good

H. Dubya: B- center-neocons are never very good or bad somehow
Obabo: D+ layabout moderate/globalist wetdream
Dubya: C- gets blame for war and not changing disasterous but popular Clinton policies. Not good but not demonic
Clinton: D+ left-of-center populist, that's enough for that rating
Carter: B horrible politician, average diplomat who got dealt a bad geopolitical hand and simply took the heat of the position, but a good leftist if there is such a thing and a remarkably flawless human being.

Waste of quads

AYYYYYY

delete this

oh yeah dude Bernie is totally going to deport illegal immigrants and repeal obamacare...

they do have trade and election reform policies in common, though. it doesn't bother me though because those are the correct policies to have.

the fact that bernie agrees with Trump on trade and elections being rigged doesn't make Trump wrong

you mean sexts

People are for Trump for the exact reason that all of these guys are against him.

DELET THIS

son of a bitch.

confirmed

They're probably scared he's going to do a better job

remove is offensive

>and the only decent one in that time line is dead
Coincidence?..

Because they were never the men for the job. Why should I take the word of failures as gospel?

Three Democrats, and the brother and father of a man publicly humiliated by Trump in the republican primary, don't want him to be president? I'm shocked, really.

because they weren't the men for the job

Ungarn best garn

Wow those things must have made a REAL big impact on the U.S.

I hate them all anyways. JFK sounds nice though.

Because they are the cancer. He's the cure.

CARTER B?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING DENSE!

Check'd

>this elitist bunch of liars doesn't like the guy who wants to fix things.

and you want me to like their reasoning why?

Kek womder what its like for bush senior to see his frat fuck up kid become president and his other fag son get schlonged and stomped by a dick like trump

Keks. I love america

I see you Hiroshima Nagasaki

whos this girl

That's not true though. Last I checked (yesterday), both Bushes were refusing to comment on the race.

In a sense, yes. He sure fucked up the world itself more than Bush did.

If Trump gets elected, is that the equivalent of Korra purging all the past Avatars?

you mean that people recognize themselves in him, as a dumbass he seems more familiar.

Liberty lives

they all did a bad job

this

all the best opinions on this have already been stated in the first 10 posts

Reform the legislative

>W
>Not Demonic

Do you even synagogue of Satan?

more than destabilizing the entire middle east? what kind of fucked up crack are you on?