Eli reincarnated

Eli reincarnated

More like Big Ben desu

McSwirpley is Eli, Darnold is actually good.

He'll be just like every other great college qb in recent history. He'll declare for the draft his junior year, get drafted by the Browns, play as backup for a bit, eventually start, not be able to do anything because

>browns

and fade into obscurity.

>He'll declare for the draft his junior year

By that time, the Jared Goof """experiment""" will have ended and Darold will be picked up by the Rams.

It's early, but this kid could be the next GOAT

Are you saying the Rams will complete their devolution and become the worst team in the league within 3 years? What will the Browns do? Not be the worst?

>Rams
>In business by the end of Darnold's junior year

3 years after the winless Lions happened they made the playoffs

I don't know how the draft works but couldn't you not declare and just get signed by any team?

yes

>Rams still existing 2 years from now

I don't see how this is an outrageous claim. That being said, without Darold the chosen one, I don't see the Rams making it 10 more years though.

>Browns
>Being smart enough to pick a qb

Foggy reincarnated

at this time last year everyone was sucking off Josh (((Rosen)))

Forgot that Rosen actually exists desu

He has been blessed.

he had one lucky pass over the middle that should have been intercepted.

McScorely had like 20.

Why is he so good?

McSorely had like twenty interceptions, yes.

>get drafted by the Browns, play as backup for a bit, eventually start, not be able to do anything because
>
>>browns

;_;

I hate the cowgirls but I like Dak

I wasn't talking about actual interceptions, I meant bad decisions.

that one in the 4th that Juju managed to get off a tip was luck, and a bad pass.

McSorley's game plan was "throw dragons, hope my guy gets to it before the secondary does"

I hope he turns into Roethlisberger's replacement.

>2016+1
>people are still falling for the USC qb meme
Wew

He'd have to sit out a year til the next draft

This desu, I've enjoyed watching SC play since the leinart/bush days but fuck me if they can't produce an nfl qb, just good/great college ones

THIS. Casuals will always fall in love with USC qbs. These guys just exude ALPHA because they get to empty their balls into 12/10s on the reg. Once they get to the NFL everybody realizes they're spoiled Cali boys with no guts.

He got injured for the year. Shoulder I believe.

Real nigga post