Who would win in a foxy boxing match?

Who would win in a foxy boxing match?

Because Skyler left white and had an affair or some shit

Skyler turned a blind eye. She was even involved with the criminality.

Carmela

Skyler a shit, played by a c-list tier actress and her looks don't fit the character or the context of the housewife she is supposed to be. The scene where she drops into the pool dramatically was one of the worst scenes ever in a good series. someone paid her to act like that, simply atrocious.

Skyler has 100 pounds on Carm. It would be like me vs. Obese Mike Tyson

>just comes out and says to her cancer stricken husband she fucked another man because he's making money on the side to provide for the family

fuck skyler,

You should go see Equity. She's got skills

>before the fight
>Sky calls up The Soprano household
>"i used to fuck your husband"

Carm's affair was when she and Tony were separated and she didn't use the affair as a weapon. In fact, Tony never knew she fucked that guy from AJ's school. Meanwhile Skyler had an affair while she was still with Walt and only did it to hurt him. And her """"protest"""" amounted to her being a raging cunt to everyone and everything and being the black hole of the show. No one in their right mind would claim Skyler was the highlight of the series.

No she doesn't. She ruins everything she's in. As soon as she showed up in Deadwood I stopped watching because I didn't want to see her cunt face.

Carm knew what she was getting into. her own words "I knew what he was the minute I met him".
Sky married who she thought she knew, and then he changed.
of course she was a buthole for marrying a guy she could make have 2 jobs before she got one.
but he still sprung that he was awesome at making money on her and she took it the wrong way

Why foxy boxing? Why not ultimate surrender or apartment catfight?

Girls fight by their own rules all the time, there is no telling them regulations

Carmela is used often as a viewer substitute. Would you be able to say no to Tony? He offers riches and a lifestyle you'll never obtain otherwise, you are against his crimes of course but could you really say no? Especially when you the viewer are almost equally as far removed from his crimes as Carmella is?

Skyler is almost always just a plot device.

I'm like 95% sure Carmella never had an affair. She was tempted with the priest and Furio but they never went through. Though to be fair the priest part only didnt happen because he ended up puking from all the alcohol. But still it technically didnt happen

She's got technicalities on her side.
The kiss with the wallpaper man isn't adultery, no penises touched.
She and Tony separated and then she got with a loser who thought he wasn't being used.

Carmela was separated when she cheated, and never told her husband she fucked ted.

/thread.

Why would anyone ever watch Equity?

compare
>Countless suppressed dreams and feelings conveyed by a single look or inflection from Edie Falco, culminating in explosive, emotionally raw outpourings of frustration
vs.
>"Walt... We need... To talk... About... This family."

Skyler cheated on Walt before any of the cancer shit even started.

Regardless, gonna take Skyler anyway in the boxing match.

What did Walt even see in that ugly cunt

Anyone who doesn't understand why people dislike Skyler is an idiot.

She's one of the primary antagonists of the series. She's not supposed to be liked. A character can be an antagonist without actually being the real bad guy from a moral or legal perspective.

OUTTA THE WAY BLONDE FUCKING SHITS

Walt was seemingly a pretty ordinary reliable nice guy before he went full one that knocks. Women like Skyler are about the ceiling of what guys like that can get unless they come into an obscene amount of money (see: his former business partner).

At the end of their respective series, Skyler is about 5-6 years younger. Has the weight over Carmela while not being fat. Carm works out and such. I say Skyler gets a flailing fist to Carmela after taking a few quick tugs, flails and slaps, bringing Carm down.

Carmela is better as a character so it doesn't matter much. There's something about Sky's tits and bj lips that make me prefer her in bed.

That's where you're wrong. She's not meant to be an antagonist for most of the series. In fact, we're supposed to root her on.

Carm on the other hand is an actual character. We're not supposed to be for or against her.

She's a smoker. She's shit.

seems to be at odds with all the whining vince gilligan did about muh soggy knees

Carmela smokes too, Skyler doesn't smoke a pack a day or anything. Not saying that's what it takes to harm, I just don't think it would be much of a hindrance.

this is jackdurden.com quality of analysis lmao

Skyler is way more cunty.

At least Carmela doesn't get in the way of Tony's maneuvering.

>Carmela was a religious woman who always questioned her choice but fell for the rich provider meme

>Skyler was a slut who just wanted to have her fun and fucked other guys to please feminazi slut dykes. she is a literla peace of trash who neved had the children futures in mind, only walters marriages to cheer US pathetic single moms

Skyler looks like a tranny

I just want Sup Forums foxy boxing to exist.

Carmela ofc I didn't even watch that much sopranos. She's a NJ beast you can hear it in her voice.

>question designed to cause dumb arguments about writing
>one poster definitively answers the stated question without getting sucked in
10/10

You know, I actually thought Skyler was meant to be hated. Like, I thought the writers had written her in natural opposition to the viewers interest, and therefore was a character that most would hate.

and most DO hate Skyler. But then Anna Gunn made that huge shitfit about how anyone who hates Skyler is probably a misogynist, and I realized that she wasn't made to be hated.

So was she just written in a completely horrible, awful way, or is everyone a misogynist?

whynotboth.bmp

>I thought the writers had written her in natural opposition to the viewers interest, and therefore was a character that most would hate.
>I realized that she wasn't made to be hated.

Intent doesn't matter, that was the purpose she served on the show.

If the writers say they weren't trying to do that, they failed in their attempt to do otherwise.

She fucks Ted before any of the cancer stuff starts, smokes while pregnant, and doesn't have much of any warming aspects to her character all that shit aside. I don't think there's much there to suggest the writers want her to be liked, the actress just sounds butthurt and takes the dislike personally.

Vince also compared skyler haters to misogynists.

The difference between the two characters is writing, Carmella was well written and Skylar wasn't, that's why people hated her. While Carmella was conflicted and would get called out for what a hypocrite she was some times Skylar just came off as inconsistent and would always get treated as the victim even though a lot of the shit she brought on herself. You can't bitch about your husband dealing meth after helping him launder the drug money for fucks sake, if you really cared that much you'd have turned him in the moment you found out he was dealing.

Also with Carmella she grew up in the mob atmosphere from a young age, she chose to enter the life because she knew who Tony was when she married him. Meanwhile with Skylar she was a regular suburban housewife who suddenly finds out her husband is a meth dealer who decides to go along with it until she suddenly decides she's actually against it due to the need for drama.

Then he did a shit job when it came to handling her.

Oh yeah we all forgot that; smoked during her pregnancy.

>aids Walt in his criminal enterprise
>later bitches to Walt about his criminal activities but doesn't do anything else like I dunno going to the cops
But she adds so much to the show user!

>You know, I actually thought Skyler was meant to be hated

you might just be retarded

Why is MILF foxy boxing so far superior to standard

Ray Donovan is an underrated show.

>based carmela vs literally who

She was supposed to be hated. Rewatch the pilot episode. She is an antagonist to Walt. Everything she does is to spite Walt. She is a detestable character. Vince knew what he was doing. The actresses took it to heart because she didn't feel that Skyler was that bad a person compared to Walt. But she failed to understand no one likes a cunt regardless of the circumstances. And that's what Skyler was. A cunt.

Does no one remember the fact that skyler took walts hard earned drug money that she protested so much, and she gave it to Ted so he wouldn't go to jail. She was cuntimus prime that one

I don't know why either. It just is.

skyler is like 6' and has at least 20 lbs on carmen

carmen would get btfo

I hypothesize that it's because they must have the most legendary rivalry of all time to be willing to get in the ring, and because of their age they're not going to have a rematch ever, so they absolutely must win and will absorb 80 concussions if it means they get to punch out the other bitch. Alternatively it's the comfy boobies