What went wrong?

what went wrong?

They wrote the most entertaining character into a nonexistent role for over half of the second season and gave the most boring character an expansive character arc.

I would like to lick his face and cuddle with him.

Then fuck him up the ass. Make them bulgy eyes roll back.

Tyrell was the only good thing about the show to begin with
seven episodes into S2, literally no Tyrell
but they put him in the credits for every episode so people will keep watching

faster pacing

a show about hacking shouldn't be fucking slow

nothing

Slow

nothing

None of the "le cool hacker people" are even remotely interesting.

Story decompression. I appreciate what they are trying to do, but they really needed to cut down on a lot of the scenes in place of something actually interesting.

It should've been a miniseries. S2 is completely unnecessary

Too slow. Last season was a lot faster pacing.

boring as fuck

the best part of s2 was this weird tyrell wife in tight white dress

hnnnnnnnng

her face is weird but body hot af

Joanna is hot but Darlene is best girl

Sorry to hear about your shit taste.

Go to bed Tyrell

he's going to be another personality and force Eliot into fucking his wife
screencap this

NEVER

She was hotter when she was preggers.

yeah

>Darlene
When eliot kissed her and she says "YOU DONT REMEMBER" i thought she was going to tell him that she has a dick.

Darlene can get annoying but her eyes make me diamonds. She has that kind of stuck up sleep deprived look and it's hot as fuck for some reason.

i want her to powerbottom me

This. His sister is an annoying cunt.

I don't understand

Why would that stop somebody from kissing her?

I would literally drop every single cent in my bank account right now if it meant she would step on me once.

This. What at qt.

I felt that the first season did what it had to. Continuation of the series was inevitable, but I feel content with dropping it at the end of the first season. Much like prison break.

she reminds me to her, wich is also swedish

Apparently the lead writer has this shit planned out for like five more seasons which at this pace is ridiculous.

What did he mean by this?

Isn't scary bondagefu Danish though

elliott and angela probably

but angela is kind of interesting, but certainly not interesting enough to get the ammount of attention the show gives her

and yeah elliot urgently needs more screentime

So assuming Tyrell isn't one of Elliot's split personalities, is the show ever going to acknowledge that he's also clearly mentally ill? Dude is fucked in the head but with him it feels played off as him just being some evil manipulative avatar of capitalism, whereas Elliot's mental illness is taken more seriously than I expected. He just feels like such a ridiculous and jarring character next to Elliot.

yeah thats right, well.. they are near

he's probably a sociopath and sociopaths are always discriminated against so writers rarely give sociopath characters' mental health depth

He said that each season is like 30 minutes of a movie. So the glacial pace makes sense.

source?

needs more white rose
more behind the scenes capitalist mind set
less user haxors are awesome heros
also i liked Elliots old boss where the f* did he go?

>tyrell's actor talks about how tyrell wants to fuck elliot at some con after season 1 aired
>practically gets written out of the show and isn't invited to any more press events

didnt you watch the first episode?

some dude shoots him in the neck at a bar

a cutie-patootie

Snafu was honestly the best character in that show.

wut??? dam i musta been taking a piss. that sucks

$20?

>snafu was massively fucked up but he still went out of his way to try to keep Sledge's sanity and innocence intact

Rami does crazy but sympathetic well.

Different poster. To clarify, it was his boyfriend.

Why's he in jail?

no it wasn't

5/9, hacking Krista's boyfriend and stealing his dog, drugs, murdering Tyrell(if that even happened), any other random hack he did in the first season, who fucking knows.

no it was just a random dude who just started talking to him at the bar.

2 MINUTES OF HACKING

7 episodes of dune coon talking to himself

Govt still searches for tyrell as obama said on tv

This fampai

To hell for being a fag after that bro shot him i'm guessing.

>Rami does crazy but sympathetic well.

It's them bulgy eyes.

mfw that last episode

Oh, I could have sworn it was. My bad

So did anything at all this entire season actually happen? I hate this bullshit where they can just retcon anything they want just by saying he's crazy and imagining shit.

Yes everything did happen, just, you know...in prison. In hindsight, there were clues.

F society got into FBI, uhh Tyrell wife got new bf, Romero and Gideon dead, Elliot in prison.

We can assume that everything that we saw corresponds to something that actually happened, like how he and Leon really did eat together everyday except it was in the prison cafe instead of a diner. It's just a matter of how all the shit that went down is going to transition to the prison reality.

I want to know if that call between Elliot and Tyrell actually happened and how it happened, because you'd assume that it happened on a prison phone but I feel like that's not the kind of conversation you have on a potentially monitored line.

>it's a plebs don't enjoy Mr Brobot episode

This.
If you could get the BBC onboard for a UK remake as a 4 part mini series it would kick arse

He really is cute, his face on the poster is the reason I ever check these Mr. Robot threads without having watched the show

>You will never have a family this cool

same

She's a sexbot right?

I should rewatch, now that I have the knowledge of what to skip

>tfw i skip most of basilone's parts when i rewatch

They somehow took the best story from real life and made it boring as shit for me, I have no idea why but I just can't get into it. Also fuck Leckie, his friends are cool but he's insufferable.

Haven't watched it yet. Still post about it though because of Bulgy Eyes. i'm a jap with family ties to hiroshima and the interment camps

the pacific was pretty damn good, impressively violent and dark when it needed to be

muh dick

I think I'm insulted by it actually.
>guess what number I'm thinking of
>there is no point
>just guess
>fuck. um, 67
>NO, IT WAS 9
>OBVIOUSLY IT WAS NINE, I WALKED NINE STEPS TO COME TALK TO YOU
>YOU NEED TO PAY MORE ATTENTION
>THIS IS A SMART TV SHOW FOR SMART PEOPLE ONLY
it's not clever, it's embarrassingly bad writing

She was attractive AF when she had glasses on earlier in the season.

she only wore them in bed

given how 98.9% of female confidence tricksters/anti-heroes are written, I can see her arc being very, very predictable.

>thinks hacking is a fast process

you've been watching too many movies

I like the show because it panders to my progressive sensibilities.

please be bait

inconsistent characters..

>gay dude gets murdered
>straight girls make out in a way that was probably supposed to be titilating and the only bisexual man is a psychopath
>main character is brown but treated white because his entire family is white
>trans character is played by a non-trans actor
>all the white minor characters get character arcs but the brown ones only pop up every once in a while
>one of the most vile characters is a big black dude

I figured tumblr would fucking hate this show honestly.

/pol reporting in
>dat nose

also, muslim, nigger characters, dude fucking traps.. ayy, why are we always right??

I think, despite everything, Tyrell's coming back as either the minor villain or the main villain. Him and his wife still got a lot going on that the audience doesn't know yet.

this show is really smart and edgy, they say bitcoin a lot so it must be really tech savvy and hip, great show, let's nominate it for an Emmy

reminds me of when Juno won best original screenplay

>tyrell
>a main villain

He's like the lest competent bad guy ever, it would be more likely if he full on joined fsociety since his wife seems to have completely spurned him after he fucked up for the millionth time and she's clearly running the show.

they're too busy watching oitnb and steven universe to care.

First show I've seen where literally every white girl is ugly

Best girl is not in nearly enough episodes.

I don't know if her actress always looks like this but there's something about Krista's eyes that fucks me up, she looks super haunted and empty inside. If it's acting then good on her because it makes the therapy scenes really spooky for me, like there's a visible disconnect between her and Elliot.

Friendly reminder Joanna is best wife and is setting up this bartender to be framed for the murder her husband committed. That's why she's making him choke her. She's top tier psychopathfu

She's afraid of and fascinated by him. It's kind of a trope for psychiatrists

can anyone explain what exactly is going on in this storyline, or are we not supposed to fully understand it just yet?

>help fix my tor.onion website
>find out how ebil site is
>takes it down (or something?)
>gets shit kicked in
>puts site back up
>plays chess, because it symbolizes two intelligent people in a match of wits

Am I missing anything? I guess I don't get the point of it. It certainly isn't entertaining.

Actually I don't fully understand anyone's storyline this season. Why are Angela and them hacking the FBI again? To cover their tracks, re: the investigation into 5/9?

Show's so slow I find my mind wandering and I'm unsure what I missed.

All the tech stuff is based in reality. I don't want to be "that guy", but they have tech consultants that fact check the on screen computer stuff.

There's other things to complain about, but then again I'm replying to bait so maybe I'm the fool here.

maybe the writers are just retards who take ideas from other shows/movies and stich them together to create this (its obvious they stole the Fight Club idea, even the music, and some parts of American Psych, also, I'm sure they got inspired by V for Vendetta too)

its just a shit show created for milenials

>hacking the FBI
>based on reality

ayy

I just get annoyed when they talk like a bunch of script kiddies.

>takes it down (or something?)

Nah, the other tech guy ratted Elliot after he helped him access the database.

>Why are Angela and them hacking the FBI again?
To remove any potential traces to the CD (that wigger boy gave to Angela's boyfriend), as well as to remove any possible FBI activity involving Elliot and Darlene since wigger boy told her about the surveillance job that may or may not be happening.

Fuck, dude.

You're as bad as my friend who asks ME to watch shit with him then plays fucking Hearthstone on his phone the whole time, asking me what just happened because he was looking away.

>Am I missing anything? I guess I don't get the point of it. It certainly isn't entertaining.
the chess was the black acknowledging I know you corrupted my website by making it public and advertising in public websites so anyone can access it. People would only access it by invite only before
Yes, it was smart people game of wits but it was him basically admitting he gave up and let Elliot win. He was tired of looking the other way of all the evil shit that was on his website

they stole the Elliot plays chess with his dad in a stalemate from The Seventh Seal

Actually I don't fully understand anyone's storyline this season. Why are Angela and them hacking the FBI again? To cover their tracks, re: the investigation into 5/9?
yes, Angela's bf brought the corrupted files to work using the cd. It will lead back to Angela and Elliot if they don't erase the files by hacking into the FBI

I'm not surprised a lot of people on Sup Forums miss so many key scenes or storylines.

Most of you fags watch movies/shows while shitposting. If you're going to post during the show, why not wait till commercials?

you guys are no better than girls who text while watching shows or movies and then ask what happened? what does that mean? who is that?

It's not inconsistent at all. It's actually pretty tragic. I felt for him.