ITT: Killers you have sympathy for

ITT: Killers you have sympathy for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YYHxOdqepl8
youtube.com/watch?v=vw5pYWb-Ppc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Greatest twist in cinematic history

My votes for Man of Murder. Fuck you moralfags!

This tbqh famalamadingodng. It was actually extremely satisfying to see him kill his wife then do so well.

Only interesting aspect of Wonder Woman is the WWI aspect and even then they had to steal the look from Boardwalk Empire, right down to the placement of the mask.

The problem with man of steel is zod and clark were crashing through concrete and metal like it was paper for about 15 minutes.

Then suddenly, because they're on a piece of flooring, clark has no way to move zod around what so ever.

>steal the look

Those masks existed

No fucking shit, that doesn't mean they didn't lift the idea straight from the only other WWI related piece of media that came out recently.

would you a 14 year old?

Did they use those for patients outside of veterans? I'm assuming a lady didn't take shrapnel to the face (of course I know literally nothing about this movie) in battle.

>tfw no psycho kinda qt gf

This nigga shits on the punisher

youtube.com/watch?v=YYHxOdqepl8

Her victim survived

George Zimmerman

>batman and superman are the same character

I didn't give a fuck when he killed zod but according to comicfags, superman would never do that.

ABSOLUTELY PURE KINO.

I felt really for him when he died.

youtube.com/watch?v=vw5pYWb-Ppc

A Real Hero. RIP Richard Harrow.

Also

Shouldn't Tommy Darmondy stil be a kid by the time he killed Nucky?

There was a time skip before/in the last season, I think it was 6 years. Don't remember off the top of my head.