AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA UK

London's Iconic Red Buses to Declare "Glory to Allah"

You can't MAKE THIS SHIT UP

The glorious history and culture of the British Isles is being utterly subsumed by unwashed masses of barbarian immigrants who worship a foreign god and believe in utterly uncivilized practices and ruin everything they touch.

>in b4 it's just london.

London is the goddamn flagship of your nation. It is the symbol of England. It should be a shining crown jewel, not New Mecca.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/08/london-buses-declare-glory-allah/
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
youtube.com/watch?v=vs6lgCZ9T_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/08/london-buses-declare-glory-allah/

We meme Sweden alot but im pretty sure England is the must cucked

Not only is London cucked, but this is tantamount to prepping the bull for Turkey's eventual conquest of the EU.

Based Turks take it all, no House of Habsburg to stop you this time

To be honest I could get a bit of ad space on one of the buses which says praise Hitler.

we really do need to give the Habsburgs more credit for keeping that shit in line for basically hundreds of years

they're both in the running for first place. doesn't england have a bigger muslim population percentage?

Maybe. France, Germany, Belgium, etc, are ahead of us though.

So is this similar to when Dawkins and crew bought ad space to advertise atheism?

Someone explain why I should start a family only to have them die in the war against Islam?

>planning on us being the ones dying

I'm going to die too m8.

Yeah, Atheists beat them to it.

the article does mention them. i guess they're both similarly degenerate

i wish dawkins wasn't such a smarmy shitbag about atheism, he has better things he could be doing

and thus begins the great cuckening of our age

>"There's probably no god."
>"Glory to Allah."

Degenerate but no the same thing.

at least atheism is a natural outgrowth of western philosophy and not some foreign messed up dogma

So this is actually a problem with capitalism. That's why I'm #ArtilleryForHillary.

Wait til Sweden declares itself a caliphate.

hahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHÀAAAAAA
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP, INBRED ANGLOS ARE KEKED BEYOND BELIEF

What the fuck is that soros shit, we should bring thousends of muslims to the soros residence

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

It was a nice run England, I just hope that what's happening over there doesn't happen here in Wales

just call the mexicans

youtube.com/watch?v=vs6lgCZ9T_A

DEUS VAULT

good kebab removal style there

also i hope i'm not being baited but it's DEUS VULT not "vault" you ignorant beaner

dieu le veut
FIXED.

Doesn't probably imply a chance there is? Seems like an Agnostic message to me

that picture makes me so sad

maybe we will put them in concentration camps one day

you brought them by force, now its your problem. and it cant be fixed.

It's probably because the English speak English and thus the same language as me, but it seems like the English actually speak out against it more.

Atheism is a proper western thing. Islam is a cancerous foreign growth.

literally one of the all-time bad moves in human history

>hey guys
>let's just import millions of niggers
>ok great
>NOW SET THEM ALL FREE

fuckin' america's original sin if there ever was one. will haunt us until the final collapse

Fucking prove it.

That's exactly why you're losing: they're pushing their side, and you're passively accepting it instead of pushing your own.

>people are afraid of islamisations
>challenging misconceptions
>write "glory to allah" on the bus

>Inb4 there's a slim chance to save humanity and some nigger fucks it up

Iberia brought blacks before you.

So do it. You wont because youre a big fat pussy.

>That the announcement of the new campaign came the day after London crowned its first Muslim leader, Mayor Sadiq Khan. Islamic Relief called it a “nice irony” that the two events coincided.

It's funny bc some weeks ago, a Britard laughed against me, bc i said Islam is a problem for the UK. He said that Islam in UK doesn't exist.

I hope all these stupid anglos got raped by third world Allah sand-niggers

I hate this shit.
Why the fuck do you take the piss out of us (not in a banter way) and imply we want it? Are burgers this retarded?

Do you like perucas and bolitas in your cunt?

Nigger, you fags do the same shit, welcome to fucking Sup Forums.

nobody is taking the piss out of the brits on Sup Forums

we're taking the piss out of the cucks letting this happen

They just work for us in the occupied territories(North). I live in the aryan south of Chile.

No, you're just a retard who can't into banter

This is shit is your fault fur fight the wrong side. You stupid Anglos.

cUcK

Because the world has always been a dangerous place you fuck. If your ancestors said "why should I make a child when the world is dangerous" You wouldnt fucking exist. Life has seriously never been easier as a human on this planet.

Humanity hasn't always had the capacity to destroy the world. We only achieved that in the past 100 years.

The world is dying because we're on it, and I don't see anybody gearing up for space exploration/colonization. We're deader than dead. What a pathetic race of animal.

muslims, christian Amerifats and OP BTFO

>imply we want it

Dont you? When was the last time you did something to stop it? Bitching on Sup Forums doesnt count. Pussy coward brit.

We had ads like these in Toronto, you'd see them beside ads that had bible quotes

can we just fucking nuke them already?

We also have a lot of "Jews for Jesus" ads in The 6ix

Good God...these truly are the end times, I don't even have tears to shed anymore.

>London's Iconic Red Buses

Yah NO, that ship sailed a while ago...

When was the last time you did something to stop SJWs, feminists and dindus shitting on your country? Bitching on Sup Forums doesn't count. Pussy coward yank

I never saw those, I live in Forest Hill though and see tons of ads asking for people to support Israel

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Yet they removed those AHS Society bus ads that said "There is no god, now stop worrying and enjoy your life" for being "offensive".

and the counter-dawkins one...kinda tame

>I live in Forest Hill

What happened to separation of church and state? Is that not a thing in UK?

London is Sweden-tier but that's just because it's a major city. Many of them are like that.

I knew this would happen, I'm Catholic

The muslim got the most votes, right?

I don't give a fuck about how you and fellow britbong Sup Forumsacks feel. (you) didn't vote for him, ok, but the fact is, the sandnigger won and he became THE major of London.
To say you cucks love the arabic cock deep into your assholes it's a perfectly valid generalization.

Church means Christianity, same thing with religion, religious etc.
nobody says stupid religious people and means Islamic, Buddhist, Shinto etc. it's always Christians.

Damn john wilkes booth!

Technically that's true.

>555
This is fake, I hope

Except you'd be arrested for hate speech, nigger.

We endured dude weed meme for a while.

Now it's someone else's turn to have the stuffing taken outta them

There is a very real and growing backlash against SJWs and Feminists. The system is regaining balance and people are wising up to the triggering bullshit and other antics. You dont walk down the street and get called a cis white male.

In britain however, your children get literally raped by muslims and speaking up about it is racist.

When was the last time you spoke against muslims in public? Inb4 "every day 1488" No lying allowed.

Damn England, it is like you are in a race to the bottom with Sweden and Germany.

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

was a real billboard there...

Yap..

>To be honest I could get a bit of ad space on one of the buses which says praise Hitler.

Can anyone explain this meme of pandering to "minorities"?

Why are people doing this?

Jesus, that's some Orwellian shit right there.

Lol Muslims did what Hitler couldn't do 70 years ago it's fucking hilarious.

Where man. Where. Seriously where. I see Trump backpedaling into some SJW statements, I hear daily news from Germany, Sweden and France that are worse each time. Countries that aren't cucked in EU give me the feeling that they aren't targeted yet not because they are strong. Wherever I go online I see tons of SJW support. Nothing that gives me hope, nothing that I can say "here's some progress". Day by day I see shit getting worse and worse and those fucking traitors getting ground. AfD has no chance, SD bashes gypsies instead of their real problems, haven't heard anything about FN after the elections. I've seen that Soros funded march for suicide in Poland today, Russia has the biggest mosque, Greece is dead...I...just...how can you still hold your head up USAbro. I can't see that damned progression in "this is the end of the sjw and pc". I don't even see a fucking War since the population will be replaced before anyone would wake up. All of these thanks to fucking backstabbers...

Ironic, considering he was from the UK.

>b-but we're w-whiter than the US!

>sectarian language
T O P C U C K
O
P
C
U
C
K

I literally don't care anymore. I watch these fucking Faggots...and they ARE faggots...cuck themselves into oblivion. I get less and less mad about it everyday. at a certain point you just kinda wash your hands of it.

If the majority of brits want this...and they fucking must...let them have it.

Let them give away their country and their institutions. They literally have spit in the face of there forefathers.

If they are too fucking weak to stop it then fuck them let it happen.

Good riddance Britain.

you have to be fucking kidding me.

Cannot, could not, will not.

How long before Big Ben sports a crescent moon and instead of bongs he shouts out a call to prayer every hour?

Shut the fuck up. look at how few UK flags are even in this thread.

Pretty soon you'll be too fucking ashamed to even come to Sup Forums. And you should be.

Fuck you.

Wake me up

Not an argument

I agree it's funny but your entire capital city is a white minority. Don't laugh too hard.

Did they change facebook?

Stop being so dramatic. Get the fuck off Sup Forums and go outside. Its not some orwellian prison state where you have to surrender your penis to androgynous lards.

This place is poisoning your mind. I live my life every day without checking my privilege or any of that other bullshit without effort. I can go years at a time without running into those people, and when people see them in public, they just laugh at them. Its not like youll find purple hair in congress or fat-positivity activists in the presidents cabinet. Just take a look at the triggering, youll find that smoking hot babe arab girl smiling about how crazy the "KEEP YOUR HATRED OFF OF CAMPUS" girl is getting. Thats what happens in the real world: normal people finding SJWs hysterical and crazy.