Sticking up white boiz in ball courts

>sticking up white boiz in ball courts

Why do white people listen to music that promotes their deaths?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

white guilt
they all want to die so let's kill them

why do you wanna be white?

>I'm makin' devils cower to the Caucasus Mountains

Wu tang clan has so many anti white lyrics in their music

Yet white boys eat it up.

White kids and black kids in 90s urban high schools had a lot of racial tension that went both ways, retard.

If you get offended by silly black nationalist redpill fiction then you're way too sensitive for this website.

Show me the pro white music that talked about robbing and killing niggers that black people in mass fell in love

Pro tip: you can't

Only white people are cuckolded enough to do something so stupid

Only white people are autistic enough to type out such a shitty analogy

I'm not really offended by it. Im just try a to figure out how this became so popular

If a white guy sung about forcing congoids back to Africa it wouldn't sell among whites. Let alone blacks. White people eat up content that promotes hatred towards them. It's hilarious

Lol niggers actually get mad when white people arent in the anti white train

Your mom is in the anti-white nigger train my dude

Ironic considering you probably have some of my ancestors slave master DNA inside you right now

Oh god you're a southern hick, that explains it. Sorry there's not enough room in your mom with all that black dick in there.

you're a cuck

How does it feel to know that the only respected bits of culture to come out of your global joke of a region is black art? That sounds fuckin embarrassing to me dude.

Most white people dont even realise how much black people hate them, I think

I used to listen to Wu tang too and those lyrics never really impacted me enough to even notice them. I'm older and wiser now though

White people will get their wake up call one day. Hopefully before it's too late

cuck

How does it feel to share DNA with people who wipe their ass with their hand to this day "black culture"

You also have the lowest literacy rates in the country, I didn't expect anything more. If you weren't a virgin then your nephews would call you dad.

How does it feel to get raped to extinction by Muslims every week?

cuck

How does that it feel to be unable to name a single town, province, state or country that is majority black and doesn't have a severe rape, murder and theft problem?

wut n ternation

It feels like you got that quote directly from another board on this website that's dedicated to your people's genocide.

Black people created hiv by fucking chimps hahahaha

>sticking up
>deaths

>implying being dominated by a inferior nigger isn't worse than death

What happened? Did your girlfriend fuck a black dude? You're giving off an incredibly insecure vibe.

we should delete Sup Forums now

Because they're psychotic.

Nah I'm just being honest. If a black person gets into a position of power over you that is the worst dishonour a man can experience in their life

It's okay. This edgy racist phase will likely pass.

T. Proud cuckold with a black boss

how the fuck can you even enjoy music if you have to agree with every artists political and religious opinions?
do they have to wear the same shoes as you too?
jesus fucking christ how are people this dumb.

I would say it is summer but who the fuck we kidding, just white folks bein white folks.

Difference between politics and straight up hatred

Wu tang made it clear they didn't like white people yet most of their fans were white

theres definitely a twisted masochistic element to it. You'd never see a huge fan Base of niggers for screw driver or death in June only white people are cuck enough to do something so stupid

>be american
>enslave black people
>lynch them and segregate them after you weren't allowed to hang them in the backyard anymore
>have the police treat them like shit to this day
>get annoyed when gangsters who kill more blacks than anyone else say "kill whitey"

fucking americans

Black people actually get mad when white people dont wanna be anti white

Like a drug dealer who keeps his junkie friends around as investments

I'd never get get upset if a black person didn't wanna listen to anti black music. But here you are

I hate niggers so much

>forcing congoids back to Africa it wouldn't sell among whites

there's a fuckload of racist southern music, what you talking about? The main thing is it's not very good, where as wu-tang is musically pretty solid. Most people who listen to wu-tang or wear wu-tang shirts probably have no idea what any of the lyrics are anyways, and most people white people who listen to it probably disagree with their NOI stuff but can mostly ignore it.

Even if it was good. Would a nigger listen to it? The answer is no

Wu tang clan is shit btw

probably because what you just listed are esoteric indie bands, not people making pop rap at the height of raps popularity

white people are straight up retarded. they don't have the self awareness to understand what any of this means

>Even if it was good. Would a nigger listen to it?

idk, cant theorize on what would happen, but lots of black people still watch Seinfeld and support basketball teams who had racist coaches.

>Wu tang clan is shit btw

im getting the vibe that you don't like any rap, lol, I wonder why?

You're straight up delusional and you will justify it till the cows come home

But the truth is If white people ever made top 40 music that was anti black no nigger would listen to it. This is undeniable

The only race stupid enough to listen to music that promotes hatred against them is white people. Black people get mad when white people arent anti white

I hate niggers like you so badly

>idk

Yes you do dumbass

Also Seinfeld is racist?

Just kys my man you are unsavable

>You're straight up delusional and you will justify it till the cows come home

I mean, you really coming out swinging, all I was saying is that of course black people wouldnt be at some proto-facist neo-folk concert, theres only ever like 30 people there

>
But the truth is If white people ever made top 40 music that was anti black no nigger would listen to it. This is undeniable

probably, i mean, black people usually don't like racism against them

>The only race stupid enough to listen to music that promotes hatred against them is white people. Black people get mad when white people arent anti white

>I hate niggers like you so badly

lol, could the gasket on your triggered engine blast off any harder?

probably because white people don't really face much racism day to day and don't really care, despite the race war that Sup Forums would make you believe is happening

Kramer would stomp you out kid

>Yes you do dumbass

but i actually don't, I know the rudimentary physics for a toy rocket but when it shoots up who knows what the fuck would happen

I know you are very sure of your beliefs, but they are still beliefs, and you are talking about hypotheticals

no, but black people sure as fuck didn't like what Kramer did, are you being willfully dense?

probably? hes a lot taller than me

Lol at this willful delusion

>Racist southern music
Name one modern racist southern song that had mass commercial appeal.

gee i wonder why they eat it up

Yeah because Kramer didn't lose his career and have his existence thoroughly boycotted from that moment forward

If what you were saying is true black people wouldn't have cared about kramers rant. Both black and white people boycotted Kramer

Kramer is a hero

you are also willfully deciding to predict the world according to your politics

whats worse, plugging into CNN or pluggin into Sup Forums? I just can't tell

don't listen to any modern country/southern music, couldn't say, doubt there is any, but people like Johnny Rebel and co. are pretty fucking popular, heard it more than once when I was down in Texas a few years back

Idont know what's wrong with Americans. If you call me a white boy you better put your hands up because you're getting knocked out

I hate American niggers so bad

>Kramer is a hero

lol, for yelling the n-word, and then crying and apologizing it latter? like even if being a racist made him a hero to you, he wasn't even one, just an idiot

how the fuck can you even enjoy comedy if you have to agree with every comedians political and religious opinions?
do they have to wear the same shoes as you too?
jesus fucking christ how are people this dumb.

So you chose to boycott him then because he's spreading hate? That seems reasonable to me

lol at how you contradict yourself when the person pushing hate is pushing it in your direction

when an anti black pro white movement inevitably rises up again I'm gonna laugh my ass off as it churns through your shit community. You really do deserve it

what's worse is plugging into whatever bereaves you of your identity - to whatever is allowing your heritage to be picked apart and dismantled until what is left is some soulless abstraction

do not leave your identity in the hands of those who are unable to empathize with you and your people

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

I don't understand why nationalists are always so proud and protective of their heritage.
Why should I be proud of something I had literally no control over?