>Gorilla City two-parter
>Flashpoint
>Musical crossover with Supergirl

Season 3 is sounding lit af

>musical

>Mirror Master

About time

>supergirl

Please no...the shots of them running/flying together with the 1995 green screen CG tech made me feel embarassed for them...

>Not liking musicals

Shit taste broseph.

"Supergirl" had notoriously poor production values. Probably because most of the money went to filming in downtown L.A.

>leave DCino to me

New characters.

JULIAN DORN (Tom Felton)

>Barry Allen's slightly older, slightly geekier contemporary at the Central City Police Department. A brilliant crime scene investigator, Dorn is as smart as he is intuitive, and as such, he doesn’t buy Barry’s nice guy routine and sets out to learn what he’s hiding — all while concealing some secrets of his own.

CARLA TANHAUSER (Susan Walters)

>A world-class biomedical engineer and CEO of a major research company, and the estranged mother of Caitlin Snow, who regards her mother as cold and withholding, and is deeply rattled by her return.

SAM SCUDDER / MIRROR MASTER (Grey Damon)

>A master thief with supermodel good looks and an ego the size of the Grand Canyon, Scudder is one of the most charming criminals someone will ever meet. The only thing he loves more than money is himself, and after his sudden, mysterious disappearance three years ago, Scudder has returned in search of fortune and revenge. Upon discovering he now has the power to travel through any reflective surface, he embarks on a massive crime spree to prove himself the greatest thief that Central City has ever seen.

Its not a just a musical. It's a musical directed by fucking Joss Whedon

ROSALIND "ROSA" DILLON / THE TOP (Ashley Rickards)

>A wild-eyed whirlwind of a woman, Rose is a vexing, unpredictable, mentally unstable criminal with a history of violence and a nasty habit of turning people’s worlds upside down. The longtime lover of Sam Scudder, Rosa is thrilled by his return and a new opportunity to wreak havoc in Central City.

FRANCES "FRANKIE" KANE / MAGENTA (Joey King)

>A bright and kind young woman, Frankie has been kicked around from foster home to foster home since an early age, and is now trapped with an abusive foster father and his neglectful, submissive wife. Sick and tired of being hurt, Frankie begins experiencing blackouts, during which time she becomes her alter-ego, a meta-human with electromagnetic abilities and a relentless desire for revenge.

That's just a rumor.

season 2 sucked though

Just because they announced some shit, it doesn't mean its going to be goo

give me the CHEAPEST characters to make

a dude that can be seen in mirrors!!!!! oh my god!! that's so intimidating!!!

Mirror Master is OP as fuck, tho.

Mirror Master is one of the oldest/most established villains in the Flash's Rogues Gallery. Fuck off.

if this is true I'm picking up the show again.

based Joey

>all while concealing some secrets of his own.
Felton's playing a villain again? Shame he got type cast, he seems like a nice enough guy.

Look up his filmography, he's only allowed to play villains now.

I'm listening to the season 1 soundtrack. Why is this show so amazing?

He's probably Doctor Alchemy, whose schtick is that he's an upstanding scientist who doesn't know he has an evil split personality.

>Not knowing half the cast has broadway history
>Not wanting more Joe singing

Episode listing so far.

1. Flashpoint (October 4, 2016)
>Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) is leading a happy life with his parents in the alternative timeline he has created by preventing Eobard Thawne (Matt Letscher) from murdering his mother. However, when the true consequences of the Flashpoint timeline are revealed, Barry will be forced to face the repercussions of his actions.

2. Title Unknown (October 11, 2016)
>Faced with a difficult choice, Barry seeks his loved ones for advice, while the nefarious Doctor Alchemy makes his presence known.

3. Title Unknown (October 18, 2016)
>Barry attempts to help Frankie Kane (Joey King), a metahuman with electromagnetic powers who has developed a malevolent split personality to seek revenge on those who wronged her.

4. Title Unknown (October 25, 2016)
>Barry faces a pair of meta-human criminals, Mirror Master (Grey Damon) and The Top (Ashley Rickards), who aspire to take control of Central City, which also puts them in conflict with Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller).

wew

shame the writer are so shit.

how is it legal to put this on TV???

>lit

Son it me HEH HAA *crotch grabbin and foot schufflin* WOOOO it be LIT! *smacks lips* WOOOOO HAAHHHH HAHHHHH

Thats how you sound

This. hopefully they can get a bum off the street to tell them their ideas of tweests are stupid as fuck for free

fuck off back to Sup Forums gramps
>in muh days we owned niggers YEEEHAAW CLETUS WE GOT 'NOTHER ONE GIT ER DONE

>He doesn't think mirror master is intimidating
The only faster way to out yourself as a pleb is to make an aquaman joke.

CAPEKINO

we getting Rogue Wars?

Probably, unless Legends of Tomorrow whisks Captain Cold away again.

LoT is shit

Nah he's right. You sound cringey as fuck

>tfw he might end up being the superior flash over miller

>might

>he's right

Don't pretend you're not him you obvious samefagger

flash is a bad show. I don't know how people can get excited over it

It's as good a Flash we're gonna get

>Well Flash, once again looks like you're the bottom and I'm the top!

WEW