Why does everyone posture and act like they have to think Goat is their best album after listening to it once and never...

Why does everyone posture and act like they have to think Goat is their best album after listening to it once and never touching on their stuff again when Liar is easily better. Goat wishes it was as GOAT as one minute of Gladiator. Fucking sheep on this board.

I agree wholeheartedly. I've listened to Goat a few times now and I still don't understand why it made the mu core chart over Liar

Cause the type of people who are more likely to listen to Jesus Lizard are post rock/noise rock mucore posers when the people who should actually be enjoying The Jesus Lizard are hardcore punk kids and people who want to glass a cunt at the pub on saturday night.

>implying

Just as long as it's not Goat

Strongly agree and if the combo cd with Pure counts as one then it's a no contest. After this I actually think Show is their next best.

Finally some people who arnt apeing numu
>rolling stone pitchfork said this cult bands best album is their first so duuuuuuuuh

i prefer liar and shot to Goat personally

Head is their first album.

it is exactly the same with Loveless/Isn't Anything, Souvlaki/Pygmalion, Low End Theory/Midnight Marauders, On Fire/Today, Unknown Pleasures/Closer, MBDTF/Yeezus, ITCOCK/Discipline, ITAOTS/On Avery Island, In Utero/Bleach, and countless others. welcome to neo-Sup Forums

in utero > bleach and you know it

What about Slint, is their first album actually a brilliant masterpiece that numu is deterring me from listening to.

>2011
>sexy and you know it starts playing

Are you incapable of listening to it and forming an original thought on the matter? For what it's worth, Tweez is pretty middle of the road Touch and Go style noise rock.

>THESE HEADPHONES ARE FUCKED UP
>*drinking noises*
>masterpiece
Spiderland and their EP are both better.
itcotck/discipline is a bad comparison, king crimson has like 15 albums (Larks' and Red are better than Discipline). mbdtf is better than yeezus at the very least in lyrics and features

I didn't say that did I. I just havnt gotten round to it.

That's exactly what you said.
> I'm so busy shitposting that I can't find thirty minutes to listen to music, so instead I ask others to tell me opinions on records. I sure love music.

also refused
No one on this board (barely anyone) has listened to Songs to Fan the Flames of Discontent yet everyone has listened TSOPTC. And while the latter is indeed seminal and better, Songs... is far more consistent and carries this hardcore punk/thrash tone throughout that is vitriolic and intense ive only seen it matched by Petitioning the Empty Sky.

Are you on crack?

Dear faggot, I started this thread so no

Holy shit I just havnt thrown it on because it slips my mind cause it's not memed to death, doesnt mean im not gonna listen to an album if it isn't posted on mu