Is He Right?

What the fuck does that even mean?

I've seen this quote so many times on here, I still don't know what it means at all.

Is this that nigger with that retarded new sjw racism show on CNN?

Fucking disgusting niggers.

Religion is generally for dumb people and dumb people are predominately brown -- none more so than the straight nigger from Africa.

They don't like Atheism because it cuts into their "we wuz jesus, worship us honky" narrative.

>take something
>accuse it of being white privilege

>What the fuck does that even mean?

Nothing

stop spamming this filth, we arent going to watch your clients standup

sage

No, he's got a mental illness. Liberalism has moved from being a political ideology in his mind to an all encompassing psychosis.

Makes atheism look more appealing than any atheist I've seen.

Not believing in the imaginary is a privilege now?

A newborn baby is an atheist because it cannot even fathom the concept of a god, let alone worship one, are you saying that all babies are privileged?

Not an argument.

He's more or less right. Especially the seculr humanist "Star Trek fantasy" atheism of liberals is a luxury of sheltered white suburbanites

For what?

No he's just a stupid nigger.

Everything is white privilege, whites are privileged to walk among these God-like black inventors of cities and mathematics, these warriors and conquerors of old times, these ancient scientists and doctors, but most of all, these afro-perfect creators are KINGS.

Sub-human who would be on food stamps without white viewers

Stupid nigger, terrible comedian, worst TV show I've ever seen. If it wasn't for guilty whites, this faggot wouldn't have an audience.

How's your cunty show doing? How long did it last Kamau? And fuck the Olou family while you're lurking bitch.

Agreed. Superior intelligence and as a result, better education, sure is a privilege.

>mfw we can't just sell his ass to the Lequint Dickey Mining company

No. It's the highest form of degeneracy.

Wtf does it even mean? There are more Asians who are atheists than there are white.

That's one of the niggerest things ever said by a "human".

Ignorant nigger is ignorant.

Asians have white privilege too

It turns out anyone with success has privilege, doesn't matter if it's because their immigrant parents saved up enough money for them to go to college and they worked hard in school

That stupid smug face asking for a punch

This is fantastic. Let's get it trending.

#AtheismForRacism

I do declare.
Seems you can't keep DARKY!!! out muh athiest buisness.
I outta cut me a switch and whip you BOY!!!

Because Christianity has some sense of morality and cares about the well being of those who are Christian regardless of race. Atheism doesn't. Or at least atheism by itself doesn't have a sense of morality.

>Non-logic is the lowest form of niggatry

I'm atheist because I've never gone to church, and neither did my parents. How is that privelege? Riddle me that kamau.

>having a questioning and open mind that might lead one to abandon organized religion is a purely white privilige

Thanks?

so you're saying that you're nice to people because god tells you to?

Atheism is incompatible with moral absolutism, which makes it possible to morally rationalize any action (i.e. moral relativism).

Now you may notion that atheism is incompatible with moral absolutism. I've had this debate before, and people usually resort to: "It's in our biology. A product of evolution that is innate in all humans. Empathy." The problem with this argument is that it begets the question: Whose "biology" are we talking about? People seem to have different concepts of what is wrong and what isn't. Who is right? What society? Not to mention that it's irrational and quite frankly intellectually dishonest to assume that there is an ultimate standard of right and wrong that supersedes mere fanciful "ideas" about what is right and wrong at a given time in our ethical evolution.

It's not rational to be an atheist and believe certain actions are "right or wrong". They're just actions. That's why atheists are inherently amoral (unless they're brainwashed or stupid). Which are you?

Now you may challenge the notion*

morality is a learned behavior. small children especially can be super cruel. I have moral integrity because my parents taught me to have it, and now that I'm older I can objectively see the benefit of morality, even though I know that I could do otherwise.

>morality is a learned behavior
So rape isn't necessarily wrong? You were just taught so?
>small children especially can be super cruel
Cruel according to who? Is there an absolute standard for cruelty? Whose?
> I can objectively see the benefit of morality
Let's assume we're still living in the wild. Now, a woman won't benefit from being raped, but the man will. So is rape wrong? Either way, one is losing out. Either the man benefits, or the woman.

The concept of moral obligation is unintelligible apart from the notion of God. To say that something is wrong, even though no God exists to forbid it, is not understandable. It's intellectually dishonest. I thought you atheists praised yourself on your rationality?

I'll reply in like 2 hours mate, break over.

Intelligence is for white people

So that means the nigger in the OP is privileged too then.

>So rape isn't necessarily wrong? You were just taught so?
If he were taught it's okay, as some are in other parts of the world, would it not be okay within a culture that accepts it as "not necessarily wrong?" Not even necessarily agreeing with him.
>whose?
I'm guessing the standards established by and of his culture, just as Hitler didn't view his country's actions as cruel, but others outside did.
>The concept of moral obligation is unintelligible apart from the notion of God.
Why? This sounds very narrow-minded.
>To say that something is wrong, even though no God exists to forbid it, is not understandable
To whom? Just you? "Wrongness" may very well just be a consequence of the advent of "I", reinforced over generations by the guilt wrought by the repercussions of the actions of primitive peoples and cultures. Emotional pain and strife led to the human need for a sense of security, community, and structure. What non-sociopaths see as "inhumane", or "morally wrong" may be one of many necessary developments in human pathological evolution.
We aren't in the wild, SWN. We're in civilization.

Furthermore, how do we define God's moral compass, or the parts He imparted on us as a species? God had very little issue with committing genocide. Maybe that validated Hitler's own moral compass? Is slavery morally wrong? According to God in the Old Testament, it was okay. No other animals engage in slave holding and trade.
Aren't God's morals absolute? Why, then, has (most of) humanity collectively decided that it's wrong, when it was perfectly fine every millennium before abolition trended? Why are humanity's morals constantly evolving, if we are a complete simulacrum of His will and values? I'll give a platform for a retort: perhaps we're still in the process of obtaining His moral principles by the development of intellect, and the expansion of human awareness (theory of mind), and needs.

I'm Christian, by the by, so none of the "you atheists" platitudes.

>black
>right
choose at most one

White people have it well enough that they don't have to rely on hope in order to carry on with their lives. Of course, this doesn't explain the far more privileged Jews or religious Asians.

I like it when liberals attack themselves.

Doesn't this guy have his own show on CNN now?

Wtf

It's what isn't said that matters most

>christianity is the lowest form of black disadvantages

Your response is a sign of white privilege and is why we need feminism for those programs

If you write it in the opposite form it actually makes sense.
''Believing in God is the lowest form of black disadvantage''

Is there a video of this I want to know what song was playing

That file name

Moral absolutism is following an external set of rules, right?

But by accepting those moral rules, you yourself had to decide if those rules were right or wrong. You've also rejecting competing sets of rules, such as other religions. And you did this on your own. Moral absolutists are still moral relativists, they just don't realize their morality comes from their own judgement.

Yes, all this privilege has been granted to me by my LORD creator. HE put me in this situation. It's part of THE LORD's plan for me.

> that shirt
We wuz kingz and shit

How dare you question a persxn of color's opinion?! Shows your white privilege right there!

Atheist don't believe in a higher power because they think they are the highest power, a privilege only white people have.

>It's not rational to be an atheist and believe certain actions are "right or wrong". They're just actions. That's why atheists are inherently amoral (unless they're brainwashed or stupid). Which are you?

So if I'm an atheist, and I think prosperity for the human race is a highly desirable outcome, and that suffering is highly undesirable outcome, and I'm able to pinpoint some actions that would have consequences detrimental to that outcome, and I call these things "wrong", I'm brainwashed?

Actions have consequences and atheists have goals, thus atheists give a shit about the results of actions. I guess you wouldn't always call that morality, but neither would you always call pleasing and displeasing a personal god morality.

solipsism != atheism

get edumatratd

>Fedora's and BLM infighting with each other
Why can't Sup Forums see that this is a good thing?

>implying white people invented mathematics

Observe

CNN hired another useful idiot.

>WE WUZ PATAPONS

I'm fucking crying. My sides.

What the fuck does that mean? I mean shit most stuff these assholes say I can understand is some idiot way or at least see how they came to the conclusion but this is other worldly