Makes the interesting move to portray a dragon as a mammal instead of a reptile

>makes the interesting move to portray a dragon as a mammal instead of a reptile
>a review like this somehow manages to happen anyway

I didn't even like Pete's Dragon that much, but goddamn somebody's gotta stop signing Amy Nicholson's paychecks. Even when she's semi-coherent, she's just terrible at writing reviews.

Why the fuck is she still working, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/what-the-seven-star-wars-films-reveal-about-george-lucas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are plebs pretending to care about film criticism now?

For years you iqlets called Brody and White pretentious and anyone that agreed with them hipsters. Has your taste film improved now or are you still the tasteless drones you were when you cried hipster and that fun should be allowed since film is supposed to be """entertainment"""

or is this another excuse to shitpost and stay away from developing better taste again?

I don't even know what she's trying to say half the time. Is English her first language?

>excuse to shitpost

That one.

Guess what you just did.

>Using rotten tomatoes

Rofllll 1/10 op

>Roald Dahl made a double entendre, therefore it's bad

I don't know what's more baffling, that she'd let the original author directly affect her opinion on the adaptation, or that this quote was chosen for RT.

>Brody
daily reminder
newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/what-the-seven-star-wars-films-reveal-about-george-lucas

Why do all movie critics write this way?

Literally this generations debby
go back to Sup Forums if you can't handle it Sup Forumseenie

cover up their low iq

I'm almost positive she's trying too hard to be like Armond White, and failing spectacularly.

>Being autistic about dragons

That's weird. I wonder if she has a sexual fetish for them?

I don't get it. To me it means "big fucking gun" from Quake

She forgot about never ending story.
She forgot about Dre.
She forgot the alamo.

Mmmmm, yum.

Even when she happens to be right, she still sounds like a fucking idiot.
She's like Gwyneth Paltrow's blisteringly retarded sister.

Big Fucking Giant.

She's saying Dahl had a dirty mind.

She might also be having a dig at the fact that her and other SJWs only just recently found out that Dahl was a racist and anti semite, and find this upsetting because they like his work.

shes literally classic Sup Forums the critic

>MTV
There's your problem.
Also Rottentomatoes.
Please annihilate thyself.

>Hating on Roald Dahl

new plague when

I like how her C+s are rotten in some movies and fresh in others. This is the critical equivalent of a piece of shit being filtered through another piece of shit.

is that an albino?

That would make it vaguely interesting.

>works for MTV
>becomes a "top critic"

RT's a pile of shit.

What the fuck kind of executive would think scales on a dragon are out of place?