Hey cunnybros, hows it hanging. Got banned for no reason

>The Rock
>black

his dad is a nigger and his mom is half island chink

Lexee is so much better and sexier

She also a coalburner tho

You spelt chloe wrong user

she's way too lewd

Sorry that happened to you bud. These are dark times I feel like I've been telling myself that for 3 years though

>lewd

that's not how you spell sex goddess

she's. way. too. fucking. lewd.

>sex goddess
If you make these claims you better back em up

HOLLL UPP

WEW

got any brown cunnies?

is this real

I know user, hang in there though. If cunnysuers and waifuists give in to the reddit threat then it's all over

It's hypnotising

Then how come he doesn't look black or asian?

The thing you're looking for
You won't find it here

is this legal

no way
this cant be happening
IM IN CHARGE HERE

how old is this girl again?

We gotta fight the good fight

Me in background.

Why is this allowed

muh dick

Meh. The rock is a candy ass pussy. I bet I can even beat him up on a fight. Stupid ass roidy boi.

I look forward to the same level of tolerance shown to cunny threads as are shown to waifu threads these days user

You paedos are why there's a backlash against waifu enthusiasts

tl'dr eat shit

>waifufags banding together with cunnyscum

IT WAS FORETOLD

Just ask if shes kino
then the Sup Forumsedditors wont report your thread and the mods will see a highlighted word (kino) in their report queue and will ignore the reports if there are any

Old enough for rimjobs

18 right

>cunny
>pedo

>cunnyscum
Less than a year until you start your folder reddit. We all been there, we all denied it, we all fought it. Just let it happen.

Cunnyism and waifuism fight the same noble fight for equality and tolerance.

I can't speak for all waifuists but Sershbros stand by our cunnysuers

Forgot my image

Yes. Ask your friends and coworkers what they think of cunny

Saoirse is too old now stop posting her on cunny threads

>friends
>work

To be fair, Sershbros have gotten pretty uppity since the jannies have stopped outright dropping the permaban hammer on Sersh threads recently. Don't spread yourselves too thin sticking up for cunny posters and ruin it for the rest of us waifuists.

here's a meme reply to your meme post

It's in solidarity with my cunnybros that I post sersha

This is what I don't get. They creepily spam pictures of underage girls every day of their lives and type out scenarios to go along with them that have obvious sexual undertones to them, yet for some reason they vehemently deny that they're pedo/hebe/ephebophiles? What's the point in denying it? You're already seen as being creepy as shit, it's not like anyone's views on you are going to change.

Your waifu a shit and isn't worth bringing up.

You need to go back reddit scum

It's all just memes. Noise with no meaning.

I'm not going anywhere

reported for being a faggot

I think cunny is more about the cuteness factor. Some real pedos hijacked the movement though.
Don't know what the other words mean but Lexee and JJ are both 16 so legal so Idk what you complain about?

>Some real pedos hijacked the movement though

kind of a "no true cunnyist" thing, huh?

Yeah that was the joke.
Tell me your thoughts on

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about. Sershbros think they can just pop off on anyone else's waifu. Forming unholy alliances. You'll get yours user. You'll get yours.

Hey bruh get a trip it would be easier to follow you around

I think it looks nice. Though I wonder why her bottom half looks darker than her top half.

If Japs are Islanders like anglos why don't they show the same inbreeding signs?

yes, those two are, I'm talking about those stupid fozen-and-chill/beckons-to-bedroom girls and the others they post that are younger than JJ and Lexee. I don't even care that they spam it honestly, I just don't get the whole "l-lewd!" thing they do. I guess it's just part of the meme.

She's a whore and a coalburner

What is this waifuist vs. cunny dichotomy shit? Should be on the same team desu

They're just emboldened because she lost weight and saved herself. Give it a few years when she puts it back on and they'll shut up.

Why?

hey potatobro :3

hey lexibro :3

we've always been one and the same

only neo-redditor-"""waifuists"" think otherwise

This is why you waifu a literal shit, you'll find me in every sersha thread, I'll post sershas even in non sersha related threads, that's the difference - commitment and dedication

Way to out yourself reddit pleb

That's reddit mentality

ROCKED

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>trips are reddit mentality
funny you should say that

Can you blame us after the shit we went through

potatobros are always welcome in cunny threads

it's literally one redditor trying to created discord between the two groups

true waifuists know we're all the same

Yay Jadebro is here

Yeah I agree. It gets creepy with younger ones. Just don't tell my cooler friends.

>it's literally one

It's a bot, newfag :^)

Me in the back.

We have similar interests and the moderation has become increasingly intolerant of both of us over the last few years

hey mister J how are you doing tonight?

That's how I always felt about it too. To me there is no difference