How do we save Pep?

How do we save Pep?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6tpXERwjVs
youtube.com/watch?v=YwmdqUu0uaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't think that pic is from august 2016

Though memes and ironic shitposts aside, pic on the left has to be from his Brescia/Roma days, right?

Pretty sure that's when he started managing Barca

He's white now so looks like we already did

That's what happens when you get

E X P O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D

guys im only 25 but my beard is already like poops i have patches of grey hairs everywhere what do?

i can't go clean shaven because i have a weak chin and it makes me look fat, is it gay if i dye my beard?

Grey hair is sexy. I'm 29 and massively beginning to get grey, girls love it.

I tittered

your mum and grandma aren't girls, m8

>ISFAULT! ISFAULT!

What did he mean by this?

Holy shit the PL has ruined him.
>talking about retirement

youtube.com/watch?v=l6tpXERwjVs

he looks so weird with hair

Anyone else think City will finish outside of the top 4?

he's very white in the second pic.

we can't do anything, he needs to save himself

A grey beard is ok.

Look, I dislike him and the teams he managed, A LOT, and he did get a rude awakening but let's keep some perspective, okay?

He inherited a mediocre team of small-track bullies, spend a lot money ON POTENTIALLY good players and got a lot rebuilding and couching to do. If Conte weren't on such a great run, Pep would still have all the chances to win the title in his first season in times when EPLel is competitive as fuck.

Stop being a faggot, grey hair is perfectly fine if you're a man.

Possible but unlikely. The winner seems already decided, the other 3 places not so much. If United wins next game, Liverpool might start a downfall spiral. If Poop finally finds a defensive solution, City might go on a run, specially due CL motivation. Arsenil is always a game away from disaster. Spuds are also better than their position suggests and if they can get something out of the Chelsea game, things are looking not too bad for them.

THAT SUICIDE IS PAINLESS

>He inherited a mediocre team of small-track bullies

Aguero, Silva, De Bruyne and Fernandinho are not mediocre; they're very good players. Clichy, Sagna, Iheanacho and Otamendi are also decent.

He fucked up with who he bought in the summer. Let's not forget he spent £150m +. Everyone that's watched Stones knows how much of a liability he can be. Everyone knows the risk of buying Gundogan and no one is surprised to see Bravo struggling.

But even with that, Pep is still desperately over-complicating things. His instructions for players are stupid; the positions he's asking them to play are stupid. He should be keeping it simple but instead seems to be willing to fall on his sword for his principles.

>Aguero/De Bruyne
Definition of bullies. They are good players but not someone Real/Barca would fight to get.

>Fernandinho
Definition of mediocrity. Well, on the decent side of it. Basically a top 4 side player but not someone who'd be interesting for TOP teams.
Silva is probably the only world class player in the current squad.

>Clichy, Sagna
Past it.

>Iheanacho
Great talent but still developing.

>Otamendi
I thought he was good and he had great stats in La Liga but every time I saw him for City it was a disaster in the waiting.

>He fucked up with who he bought in the summer.
Definitely. Big time.

>no one is surprised to see Bravo struggling.
Well, he is a better keeper than Hart just hardly good enough to waste money on given other issues. Besides, it takes time to build understanding between keeper and defense, especially a shitty defense without a leader. Even Courtois, De Gay and ter Stegen didn't look too good in their first season.

>Pep is still desperately over-complicating things. His instructions for players are stupid; the positions he's asking them to play are stupid.
Yes. Although he's probably used to work with smarter players. At Barca he had well drilled drones who had all the skills one could ask of a footballer. Buyern players were a lot more experienced and smart too. City never had the attraction of real top clubs so he has to work with players big clubs didn't want, which makes the job a lot harder, despite infinite money.

>be Pep
>arrive at City
>alienate club legend goalkeeper
>demand for Claudio Bravo, John Stones, Gundogan (injured when bought), Nolito, and Sane for the value of £145m
>Bravo constantly a liability
>Stones utter shit
>Gundogan dead (to which 1 minute silence on pitch in memory)
>Nolito and Sane nothing special
>boggled by tackles
>7 red cards by January 2nd
>rattled by the simplest of questions from journalists
So this is the esteemed coach we've been hearing about?

What did Sagna mean by this?

It says it in the fucking photo

Really makes you think.

>Aguero/De Bruyne
>Definition of bullies. They are good players but not someone Real/Barca would fight to get.

Nah m8, I could definitely see both of them at either club. Especially De Bruyne, he's top class. You can already see he's starting to blossom into his prime years of playing.

I could see Aguero being a rotating striker at Barca, for sure.

Excellent summary.
Also, last season and early this season, everyone has said City has the highest quality team. After a few losses, suddenly, they are old, mediocre players.
Maybe it isn't the players.

>wasting £100m on Stones and Sane

He might be beyond saving tbqh.

yes it is, it says right there on the picture

de bruyne would be a great rotating option too instead of andre gomes

>have money to get literally anyone you want
>sign a 30yo forward from some full time grapefruit growers team
someone explain

People seem to have literally forgotten that he point-blank did alienate Joe Hart, who is widely considered as a Man City legend.

This really blew up in Pep's face - Bravo consistently embarrassed himself when he was brought in and all this was done for muh footwork. Probably some snide locker room assertion too, considering Hart's position in the NT.
In Pep's defence he probably had Hart written off after that Iceland game.

Is he finally finished? Can we agree that he was lucky to manage in his first job a small of group of exceptional young players who have been training together since they were little kids? His "success" was only possible because of La Masia and its staff, who developed Messi, Piqué, Puyol, Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, and Pedro

He's a shit man manager. He froze out Zlatan and didn't even tell him why.

>In Pep's defence he probably had Hart written off after that Iceland game.
Shame really. Would have been used by now if still at club.
He written off Yaya but because he's black he cared more about money rather than just playing so he stayed at the club and accidentally proved Pep wrong

Bad post overall. De Bruyne is the best player at the club, and Agüero would be starting for Madrid.

youtube.com/watch?v=YwmdqUu0uaQ

Messi makes managing easy. Luis Enrique is barely a mediocre coach - he was shit with Roma - and yet he walked into Barca and won the treble in his first year, just like Pep. Enrique's success, despite being obviously out of his depth a lot of the time, really puts Pep's success in perspective.

June 2017

stop these god damn long posts you nerds

Pep can't seem to deal with or appeal to alpha males. Mourinho is the exact opposite.

It's like Zlatan said, Pep is basically a teacher while Mouyes is a leader of an army.

>Tata Martino

>only 2 times Pep spoke to me [in the 2008-09 season]. Once was when he asked me to speak to Yaya because Yaya wanted nothing to do with him
lmao

What does Poop actually teach though? We know he doesn't do tackles.

He's too much of an omega.

>‘I know you’re the boss around here, the main man. I know that if you want, you can phone the President and have me fired, but please, you don’t have to show it everyday.’
It's simply not how you talk to a player.

0-10-0 formations.

Messi was injured and out of shape that season.

He also doesn't teach aerial duels or chasing second balls.

kek

Based Eto'o.

Fashion.

Probz because Nolito was linked to Barca

>Crying in a talk show about two trainers and about always being a disafortunated oh poor me guy
>He does it for money
What a little bitch

Everyone told him how shit england was but he didn't listen, shit weather, boring, ugly women. He has no one to blame but himself.

It's not as easy as Spain or Germany either.

he always wanted to have a short managing career, maybe he will get into youth development

>Ugly women

Manchester is full of top quality slags m8

>youth development
>yfw poop gets outed as a nonce

>people judging Pep by half a season in charge

oh, right, this is Sup Forums. the place where autists that get banned from r/soccer come to.

he just knows theres more to life than being a fucking footballer and then manager. he doesn't want to end up like Wonga or some other wreck like that. 70 years old and still working lmao.

he has plenty of money to retire any time he wants, why not retire at a normal age and enjoy your life after that?

Casuals and scum like Guardiola never realized how important Eto'o was for Barcelona

he really likes football, he even looks autistic about it, without the attention and the big club pressure, seems like a comfy "retirement" life

Sup Forums is also judging him by 3 years of CL collapses at Bayern.

You can dye it and you won't look gay but premature greying can look very attractive as well.

I don't see any attractive women there

I'm not sure Pep will see out the rest of the season tbqh.

he's just gonna take his tens of millions and stay home playing fm as barca probably

>danone bargain

Go to bed, Pep.

England isn't that bad at all.

Much better than some parts of America.

>guardiola won't speak to me because he can't even speak catalan
>guardiola was born in the catalunya

uwot eto'o

INIESTA DE MI VIDA

the same way they saved Conte

Meh... I miss LvG, his press conferences were top, top quality entertainment

>people are more tan in august than January
shocker.

>is it gay if i dye my beard?

Lol who fucking cares? I'm late thirties and I dye it regularly

What did he mean by this?

Hope you like grey. Once it's grey it's grey forever. Or until it falls out

Are his tactics too intelligent for the English?

he was talking about the away fans obviously

everyone in England was up Stones' ass and I never understood it

It's true though, gray hair is attractive in males. It's a feminine thing to be obsessed with keeping your hair gray-free.

>tfw two dum 4 tika taka

>America does it again

>everyone in England was up Stones' ass and I never understood it
Don't know who this everyone is but I think most people saw him go to shit after City put their first offer in.

They're more than 10 years behind United. They can't even get a second game thread on Sup Forums if they're not playing against a big team. Even when they're winning the title they still somehow feel irrelevant.

And then they proceeded to stomp Arsenal everytime they met in the CL. Pottery.