Artists/genres you grew out of

Artists/genres you grew out of.

Metal and Ska-punk

fuck it used to be so fun

Don't know if this counts but i recently stopped masturbating to chubby girls while listening to Lil Ugly Mane

It counts.

Also pic related. Just punk in general.

Folk punk
Emo

sam?

rock

I used to listen primarily to Afroman, but I don't anymore. Brings up too many memories of sitting around playing Skate 3 with friends who probably don't remember me. Highschool was pretty cool.
>emo
Sad!

Rap

dadrock

pic related

blind is still an awesome song tho

Still gives me chills

None of you fags "grew" out of anything. You just listened to shit enough times that you got tired of it. Stop with this self-congratulatory bullshit.

I don't know about this man, if you have been developing a deeper level of interest in music as a form of art its quite possible for you to intellectually "grow" out of certain artists or genres. People can grow out of music that they liked just like how you grow out of watching the wiggles and playschool.

this album is and will always be so fucking good

Most indie. I don't think it's all worthless, but it's just not where my head is at. And a lot of it was this kind of manchild vibe back in the 00s that I'm really not feeling now.

Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid and all that Hatchet shit

Metal and Rap

What you started to listen to?

Marilyn Manson.
The fact that I used to like his stuff is kind of embarrassing now.

Guns n Roses

Weezer just grew into being shitty

metal, hard rock, and anything that replaces musical skill with distorted guitars

weezer was always shitty

not if you enjoy relatively simple pop rock with great songwriting
I understand having higher standards but you have to actually be listening to better music

>Ska-punk
this, used to listen to reel big fish all the time
these too

ITT: people who think that albums have capable of entertaining you forever without getting old

A lot of early screamo

I went through a phase in 7th/8th grade where I was really into the big 4 of Thrash metal plus Iron Maiden. Got bored of them by the time I turned 15.

Looking back, I really only listened to metal because it sounded "hard" and dangerous to me, and obviously I was a total beta.

Gorillaz. Now I prefer Blur

Icp is trash, glad you made that decision

>while
wat

have you revisited powerslave since then?

Technical Death Metal doesn't do it for me anymore, I don't really even like music solely based on virtuosity either, it kinda kills it to me.

nah, but I still like the debut Iron Maiden album

Did the man who went to college, invent college?

Red Army Choir. I was never communist, but I thought it was cool music.

pic related

Come back to powerslave, Killers, Peace of Mind, Somewhere in Time.

You'll be happy you did.

it's so boring

holy shit