Is college worth it?

As a senior in high-school
>in b4 "get out mi b0ard kid"
>21+ only

As the world economy/relations/policies are going down the tubes what incentive is there to go to college?

i"m thinking of becoming a police officer since they're always being hired, i would join the Navy but I ain't dying for no Soros jew shit.

What is Sup Forums doing and or planning to do?

I am open to discussion/thoughts and ideas so shoot away

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2012/03/14/smallbusiness/trade-schools/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

American college is trash and is a tool for brainwashing.

If you ever want to be taken seriously, go to college.

So what are your thoughts on myself joining the police force? The benefits are an insane incentive + if there is a happening no one is better prepared

You could go to a vocational school. You get a lifelong skill that will usually pay very well

Can't argue with that.

If you wanna be a police officer why not go talk to the police departments? Some might offer you a deal on police academy. One of my cousins got put through the academy while working at the county jail.

>i"m thinking of becoming a police officer since they're always being hired, i would join the Navy but I ain't dying for no Soros jew shit.
Go to college, get a business degree, then join the Navy as an officer and get your debt paid off.
A degree is still worth a hell of a lot more than the debt that it requires. Don't screw it up, kid.

>vocational school
Don't you end up physically destroyed by the time your 50 though?

Is getting a degree and going the police academy worth it? Of course i would get a degree that relates to law

If you start now you can retire by fifty

If you're planning on being a police just for the benefits and potential happenings then just stop. Go learn survival skills and shit until you're comfortable living in caves and jungle.

If you're a dumbass that doesn't take care of his body.

>Is getting a degree and going the police academy worth it?
If you wanna be a cop, absolutely. Higher-ranking officers all have degrees, and some precincts won't even hire anyone without a degree.

My plan was to join as a police officer and just go up the ranks as the years progress

with a degree of course

Then by all means, go for it. Do you understand the necessary prerequisites and courses for a criminal justice or criminology degree?
And do you wish to join the military as well? Both are very attractive to police forces.

You have to be a little older to even join the police. Might as well go to community college for four semesters

If you're male, wait until you're 21 to go to college. Being an 18 year old freshman is like going back to the beginning of high school. All the girls want to bang seniors. You can't get into most parties unless you're in a frat. You don't have ANY fucking money.

Get a job, even if it pays shit. Construction will pay well, and teach you how to put in a real days work where your body hurts at the end of the day--white collar officer jobs will seem like vacations when you're older. Live at home, save some money, and get a few pre-req and gen-ed classes out of the way at a local community college. Get to know some of your blue collar co-workers--see the other side of life. It will give you perspective, and maybe even make you some good friends.

College is worth is, but increasingly only if you intend to go to grad school for a professional degree of some kind. Otherwise, I recommend getting certified as a machinist if you like technical industrial stuff, but not necessarily engineering, IT or programming. You will make BANK, and you'll even be able to start your own business.

I commend you for thinking seriously about all of this instead of sleep walking your way through the motions like a normie rube.

Not all vocations are back breaking labor. And you can always get a degree later on (you'll have plenty of cash) if you want to transition into management jobs. You probably won't though because you'll enjoy the freedom. Remember SKILLED trades will always be in high demand.

money.cnn.com/2012/03/14/smallbusiness/trade-schools/

It's a great plan user. I would still suggest taking a few college course in law or criminal justice though. It would look good if you plan on applying to the police academy.

Good luck