Pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9gK2fOq4MY&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=CJrVZCbKxsE
youtube.com/watch?v=6meL-TaiP30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha that's not "When You Were Young."

wtf I love The Killers

That's weird, I could have sworn you said "All These Things That I've Done", because that's the right answer.

>best song ever made

wew
e
w

All wrong.
It's obviously "Sweet Child O' Mine".

Wow that's not Stairway to Heaven by Led Zepplin

DONT SHOOT ME SANTA

Are you from the uk by any chance? I've heard this song is insanely popular there.

Nice rebuttal in proving him wrong with another song.

For Reasons Unknown, you twit.

EVERY MORNING THERE'S A HALO HANGIN' FROM THE CORNER OF MY GIRLFRIEND FOUR POST BED

Linkin Park - Shadow of the Day

gtfo

I'm not, I just love the song.
I've heard about it's popularity in Britain, amazing. Still topping charts.

>inb4 "mr brightside" is about a guy getting cucked, haha british cucks

JEALOUSY TURNING SAINTS INTO THE SEA SWIMMING THROUGH SICK LULLABIES, CHOKING ON YOUR ALIBIS, BUT ITS JUST THE PRICE I PAY DESTINY IS CALLING ME OPEN UP MY EAGER EYEESSSSS

BECAUSE IM MISTER BRIGHTSIIDDDEE

Train - Drops of Jupiter

your welcome

Dumb kunt

youtube.com/watch?v=o9gK2fOq4MY&app=desktop

best song ever is lovefool by the cardigans

MAKE WAY FOR THE KING, SHITHEADS

was better when bowie did it

youtube.com/watch?v=CJrVZCbKxsE

Woah dude i swear the best Song ever made is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen! You Probably dont know it since it is really old and long. Freddie Mercury is the greatest Musician alive promise me that youll check it out!!

absent friend - bark psychosis
dsco - sweet trip
obstacle 1 - intntterrplerrep[r;

I know bohemian rhapsody. That song is gay shit

That's not Spaceman

I dunno, I would prefer Read my mind over this

Lol haha very funny *chuckles profusely before giving a stern look* I understand that none of you netizens wish to post an objectively good album though we all know that the greatest song of all time is Election Day by the Squirm Orchestra. The fact that Mr. Brightside *places fingers on chin* is considered to be even remotely a good song is beyond a travesty, the man in the image appears to be some sort of troglodyte wishing to oppress women via his immense jealousy channeled into a tenacious rage, this is 2017, we have greater lyrical content and artists coming into this generation like G.L.O.S.S. and CHRVHRSE that seek to change humanity as we know it, and this is a good thing!

What is not then?

I know me and my super smart friends from reddit love to quote it, its le best song ever xD

Britfag here, it's not topping charts over here, but the song is played at every house party the nation wide, every night at every club during fresher's week the nation over. It is THE white person party song, if it's played in England then every white person, boy or girl, will drop everything and get the fuck to the dancefloor and will scream every lyric. Not really sure why it's as big as it is, but it is fucking MASSIVE

This, its not really that good of a song, though I suppose the nostalgia factor and its accessibility whilst being considered "alternative" add up immensely to the popularity.

well, additionally Seven Nation Army, I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor, and Take Me Out are played, so its mostly just nostalgia.

Britfag here, I can confirm
This song is a part of the zeitgeist in a way not many songs are

not it's this SICK remix, so much better than the original:

youtube.com/watch?v=6meL-TaiP30