How would Sup Forums resolve the Israel-Palestine conflict?

How would Sup Forums resolve the Israel-Palestine conflict?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpyC0IaT7oY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill all the muslims

genocide one or both groups

Kill both, install a Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem.

kill em all
then reclaim holy land

that's an adorable dog

pupper

>muslim mayor in England
>Muslims control vast oil wealth
>Muslims literally believe in destroying all western society and say it
>Muslims most violent religion and growing

I hope Israel bombs that golden dome into the ground than nukes mecca.

Ten equally spaced nukes.

The exportation of muslims and muslim ideology to European and other nations is largely funded by the oil nations in the middle east. The west is bleeding their oil dry, and when that happens the exportation stops, and then there is literally no reason not to glass the countries.

Be patient, we'll have our day against them.

Not if they become elected officials within our nations and change laws to suit their interests.

These barbaric borg hive mind mud-blooded scum have waited almost 700 years to re-infect europe.

They are literally the Borg.

The only argument for palestine comes down to that it's not fair to them, but you know what? It's not fair to let everyone in Israel to get killed off by Muslims. Israel is the living proof that Arabs can't run a country as well as everyone else. With Europe infested it's going to be one of the last great strongholds against the muslim tides and I weep for the day liberals in America win out and leave them to drown in a sea of Sandniggers.

Ignore it. Not my fucking problem. Let them figure it out themselves. MY people would be my only priority.

youtube.com/watch?v=BpyC0IaT7oY

Literally, this.

I love pupper so much.

Let them duke it out.

Then it's the duty of every citizen of these countries to prevent exactly that.

For a board which is highly critical of Judaism, this post are very pro-Zionistic

why is it so cute when dogs poke their faces out from behind things

Democracy is a fallacy.

Muslims do not function by the same rational thinking most western minds do.

They use it against us.

Jews are our only savior.

How to resolve it? Stop paying for it.

You tell me

Well a muslims priority is to vote for a party which represents their views and concerns. What's new?

Obviously the violence/occupation is bad, but a few countries already recognize "Palestine" as its own state, which is good for Israel because it invalidates muh apartheid. So theres not much left to do.

So, let Israel crush them, adopt a pro-Israel policy and show the shit skins their BDS nonsense isn't welcome in normal worlds.

The rapes in Europe alone should be enough to give Israel free rule on those barbaric sand niggers.

BTW I am drinking a whiskey from one of your former subjugated Isles. Ardbeg Uiegedal.

It was a gift but I looked it up, it's almost 100.00 for a 750 liter bottle.

Delicious stuff.

Nuke that general area of the world.

>tfw no cute pupper to play with
>tfw my dog died this year
>tfw my dad fucking killed him, because he was really old, and lied to me about it.
>tfw I miss my dog

turn a blind eye let each group drestroy each other. establish trade with the jews if they win. kill the muslims if they win.

this.

>tfw no pupper
>tfw never had a pupper
:(

k

My pupper died a few weeks back too. Old age is a bitch but hopefully she's in a better place.

>Algeria
>Thinking it has an opinion in anything

Nuke Israel and Palestine

Arm both sides
make them go at it big time with super false flags all over.

Fine ole' solution.

>siding with Jews over muslims

neo/pol/ is disgusting desu

>trust me guys. I'm an oldfag, so I know how you should think.

>siding with either
>not getting rid of 2 pest at once

Chile, you're basically a sand nigger. Who showed you this game?