This is Tom Brady's #1 and top target. A 5'9 half jewish manlet...

This is Tom Brady's #1 and top target. A 5'9 half jewish manlet.. that was drafted in the 7th round as a QB out of Kentucky State

How does Brady thrive with medicore players?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YFeZsWj9WFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Edelman isn't a mediocre player. His route running and hands are elite as fuck and you're a faggot.

the rest of the offense is very mediocre. Edelman was not a top talent in any way when he was drafted, Brady worked on him

Edelman is good. Whites just get underestimated on their athleticism.

the point is not that edelman is a bad player, it's the pats barely draft offensive players for brady to work with. When they do it's project players like Edelman or Malcolm Mitchell.

Actually the rest of our offense is not mediocre you autistic faggot. Blount has performed very well and Dion Lewis is a very impressive receiving back. Our o line has far improved from last year and we have Martellus Bennet. As for our other receivers, they are our weakest points, but even so Hogan and Mitchell have been showing some promise, you don't even watch football, do you?

Well when most of these "project players" work out I don't see the problem. Brady's stats are massive every year, he's fine. Edelman is a top 10 WR, Gronk is the best TE, Blount is a top 10 RB probably, etc.

I wouldn't consider Edelman top 10 wr, but I'd consider him a top5 slot receiver

He's from Kent State, in Ohio. Kentucky State is an all black school.

the patriots draft gems. their scouting department is golden

>being drafted late makes you mediocre
Are bandwagon Patriots fans really this dumb?

>muh Rutgers muhfugga

>tfw we trade GRONK & Garop for two 1rst round picks.

I'll honestly be real upset if we trade either of them

>blount not mediocre

lmao yeah that 11 TDs from the 1 yard line were really tough

So you think the best talent is skipped on purpose in the draft? really dude?

Malcolm Mitchell tore it up at UGA. I always knew that guy would be good talent one day

I think the other thing they do really, really well is adapt to their players' strengths. They won't play a scheme if they don't have the guys to execute.

For example: after losing Aaron Hernandez, the Patriots didn't try to force guys like Hooman or AJ Derby to become pass-catchers to replace him. You could imagine other teams trying to run the same schemes with mismatched players in the hopes it could work out.

why is his elbow so shiny

>b-b-but Jews can't be athletic they said

>hands
he's one of the worst in the league with drops, him and amendola are like a one two punch of dropsies.

Sun god's acceptance of the Jew.

Even Horace can't hate.

>Well when most of these "project players" work out I don't see the problem
That's the thing most of them don't, they have to bring in outside talent ala Blount or Floyd.

12 dropped passes is a lot desu

a 5'9 half jew manlet that won me my fantasy championship sunday

he's had a drop problem since he's come into the league, sure brady feeds him enough to think he has 'decent hands' but most pats fans just block out the bad and focus only on the good.

I agree. Brady is mediocre

Belichick certainly has an uneven record with his "projects": Maroney and Ridley didn't pan out, Haynesworth didn't pan out, etc. But he did give a serious second-wind to Dillon/Moss and has an eye for undervalued talent (Jamie Collins, Malcolm Butler), just to name a few.

We'll he had 1000 yards, so there's that

Dion Lewis runs the ball better than blount

Brady makes edelman who he is

>size, ethnicity, and your draft order determine the quality of a player and not the actual things they do on the field

Edelman is a top receiver and it's not because Tom Brady is throwing to him but because he does his job well and beyond.

fucking this

>ITT Faggots talk shit about minitron

Yeah, but Blount's tendons aren't tissue paper.

>Brady has a fourth ring because Edelman has only thrown one pass in the NFL... a Touchdown.

the patriots are racist tbqh

>haterade

>Jews
>White
Someone explain this? Next Mexicans will be white accord to you people.

>draft entire Rutgers secondary
>they're actually not half bad
Explain this shit?

I love watching Suggs give up on the play and just admire it's perfection

this stupid bradyfag casual doesn't even understand his own team. you faggots don't even deserve it

belichick knew he was elite from day 1 and i hate the patriots

youtu.be/YFeZsWj9WFs

>gb2/pol/

obligatory

I'd argue Greg Olsen is elite but on a crappy Panthers team.

>White qb throwing to white reliever throwing it again to another white reliever
This must have broken some sort of unspoken rule or something

As a casual football watcher, why was Brady drafted so late anyways? Did he not become good until after a few season with the Patriots?

>Malcom Floyd's mom is white
>he's just as white as eldeman
Why are the pats so racist?

White people are talented desu. Just complacent sometimes. Especially in America.

>no one finds it funny the one guy on the Patriots who really was racist was the dirty Rican

I remember in the '11 Owl that Hernandez had to physically move dumbass Ocho Stinko into proper position. The faggot is lucky Aaron didn't cut his throat after the loss.

Does this look like someone who you would build a franchise around?

He looks like he's lived in a basement for 5 years.

>his Mom got blacked

Is that why he drinks?

Remember this faggot?

Peypey, Eli, Brady, and even Russell Wilson look like they play XBox all weekend.

Not pliable at all...

>Russell Wilson
I thought he was ripped?

Who has time to work out when caring for one's wife's son?

Fucking pic didn't attach.

Brady had like the worst combine ever. It's hilariously bad how unalthletic he was in terms of running and agility.

Also his coach ducked him over by trying to replace him with some wannabe baseball player.

Playing under bellichek makes him look better than he actually is.
He's a one demonsional player that can run quickly and knows how to run a route.
Other than that he's pretty average, he can't catch in traffic, and can't make space outside of his designed route
His upside allows him to thrive in bellicheks offense. The same offense that made Jonas gray look like a pro bowler.

Kek

What the fuck happened russell?

Micky Mantle never worked out & he was an athletic freak.

Is this the nfl version of JUST?

He stays up late while his wife gets pleasure.

Someone has to clean up after the real men leave.

>American althelete
Delete this before the euros discover it!

It an ultimate marriage, you'ld be too busy banging the live in baby sitter.

Tripfags are such fucking cancer

Ronaldo could never take the hits Wilson does. Rest is key. Gay sex is not.

He's obviously muscular and in condition.
The Seahawk's staff probably had him gain weight to be able to survive being hit in the NFL.

Yet Tom Brady had an MVP Caliber season by staying pliable.

Weight is one of the most important factors in the NFL
Tom Brady is 6'4 and Wilson is 5'11, Obviously Wilson needs to put on some fat and muscle to get his weight up.
Also good job posting Brady with his wife's kids lmao

Does future's kid call russell dad?

Brady can win with anybody

That's worse

Eddddy!

>leads league in dropped passes

>Championship on the final week of the season

Absolutely disgusting.

Excluding randy moss Brady has never had a wr over 6 foot who was dominant

Why?

If you read about Brady you understand. If you are a pats wr you better know exactly what you are doing. Their offense runs off a lot of checks which alter the play routes.

So the wrs better be insanely good route runners, have good hands, be tough and be quick and they need to run block like beasts

Hence why no diva wide outs survive

>Kentucky state

lol

People will make a thread like this and then probably post in another thread within minutes about how white males are picked on or aren't appreciated.

Sup Forums is weird.

AFC Offensive player of the week

WTF? I HATE JEWS NOW

why do you not like the Patriots Italy?

Is it because of your dark skin? I know how close Italy is to Africa

i don't talk to hairy yids

better yids than niggers

wrong

The scrappy 7th rounder from Kent State

Why

BB isn't going to be around much longer than Brady, so might as well go all in while Tom is still in good shape, trading Garop and Glasskowski for some new weapons, and squeeze 2-3 more seasons out of this dynasty.

Who the f cares about prospect qb, it's all over once BB retires anyway.

I'm not even a pats fag but I've watched this webm at least 100 times on repeat whenever it's posted.

You can almost see god reach out and guide butler's hands. It's so fucking beautiful

You guys are morons, QB is a position for smart ppl, athleticism means jack shit if you can't memorize hundreds of plays and routes and read defenses and process all that shit in mere seconds (that's why most black QBs are meme mobile QBs who cant throw worth shit and get lit by defenses as soon as there s enough film on them).

Go take a look at Bradys QB armband then try to break down the plays, you need to be borderline autistic to excel at the position.

you're full of shit

le belittle my team to make a player look better in comparison meme

Kill yourself, scum

Go back to watching AC Mafia Vs. Jewentus FC, fucktard, adults are talking about real sports here.

>gets triggered and screeches like a kid because he got talk talking out of his ass
>le adult behavior

n

he also averaged 3.9 yards a carry

Does anyone have that tweet of him in bed from the chick with the caption "I fucked Edelman"?