Tfw my new gf is a cinephile and Sup Forums regular poster

>tfw my new gf is a cinephile and Sup Forums regular poster
Hi Kate!

Kate "I only date 0/8's" user

Hey baby, I'll be sleeping over at Jamal's tonight. Love, Kate

>tfw yous a girl but you have no patrician bf

>tfw genetically, economically, psychologically, physically incapable of getting a gf

tfw

the fuck do you think this is, redit? Tits or GTFO.

Is she /ourguy/?

Same here. It's not that bad man.

Ew, this is a gay board user...

pls post u r profile

>It's not that bad man.
It is if you know exactly what you're missing out on

>tfw shitjug is about to overflow
Who /hasntleftthehousefor3months/ here?

so you are a retard-poor-autistic-fat faggot.

Don't be so mean user

Not fat but yes

I never said I'm unsanitary

You're making kate look like a retarded whore in front of her pretend internet friends.

Tits or GTFO.

I'm used to it by now, user. If you're poor/stupid/autistic and you're not a woman then most people judge you to be human garbage

Sup Forums really is the new Sup Forums...

Yeah, agreed. You guys need to seek some therapy and a job.

Mfw only psychologically incapable, yet still a massive struggle.

delete this

>those films

Go ahead and stay single.

>You guys need to seek some therapy and a job.
Who's paying for that therapy? I don't have health insurance and I don't qualify for free obamacare/medicare. I can't get a job until I get therapy to fix my autism, so it's kind of a catch-22

my ex gf wanted to pay for therapy but I decided to dump her instead of dragging her down with me

user, the unspoken rule is that you only graduate from Sup Forums once you've stopped being underage.

Why not take the chance to take therapy with her offering? Did you just believe that it wasn't gonna do any good? :( If anything, try meditating? Not sure if that shit works, but might as well give it a shot.

>tfw no patrician gf to make me watch kino despite add
Just can't do it it's too hard. Anything north of Film is just too much.

The offer has long since passed but I didn't want to spend her money (her savings, no less) on something that wasn't even guaranteed to work.

I've been meditating since I was 13 (turning 24) but I don't do it regularly, so I should probably do it regularly

Television & Film

nice nipples fag

>my ex gf wanted to pay for therapy but I decided to dump her instead of dragging her down with me

Same thing happened to me, but the neurosis was more important to me than her.

Thanks phamerlee

Yeah I figured you turned it down for that reason, I'd probably be the same depending on the person. Yoga is pretty chill too, I never did it until I took it in a college class and it's surprisingly calm. Or just going on runs helps, fuck just working out in general does.

>tfw want to poop
>mom have guests family reunion or something
>tfw shitjug is full
>i don't know if i can't hold it guys
What are some good /holdyourturd/ kino

>having girls who are literally willing to spend money on making you less of a retarded weirdo to keep the relationship

Dick game must be on top.

Well in my case she was a virgen (until I met her) and I was her first serious bf

but trust me, it was for the best. My subconscious made the decision to dump her and burn the bridge was because losing my job was the catalyst toward my embrace of the loser lifestyle. She was on her way to be a teacher or some other gay shit and I was on my way to being who I am today

>tfw sort-of relationship thing girl disappears on you
>tfw apply to at least a half dozen places a day for weeks and only get one interview for a fucking Qdoba then no call afterward
I might just buy a hi-point and rob rural banks in blackface if this continues

Doesn't sound like it was for the best, but alright you silly cunt.

At least we're all here together now for the study and posting of dank memes.

>Doesn't sound like it was for the best, but alright you silly cunt.
I don't think many women want to date an unemployed college dropout with emotional issues who lives with his parents, no matter how good his "dick game" is

I just mean that it doesn't seem like things really worked out for the best 4u

and you will never, ever know until you try user. You could have backslid into the attempt, but now you'll have to work your way up from the terrible starting point you've described for yourself.

also,
>I don't think many women want to date an unemployed college dropout with emotional issues who lives with his parents

yfw I did exactly that many times

This thread is cancer

I hope you are real proud of yourself Kate

>avant teens
Literal cancer.

pretty much the only reason I haven't killed myself is because I have a puppy to take care of so I don't really have any raison'd'etre to go back to school or improve my life

Television & Film

oh neat op, so how shit ass ugly is this monkey?

>Kate

I THOUGHT I WAS SAFE FROM LEDECKYPOSTING HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>all your favorite films are average-okay but are your favorites just because they're obscure
Stay single.

Going back to school is for clowns. Just saying you could still try being the McConahey character in Dazed and Confused of your town.

Living at home is no reason to give up on slags.

I want a relationship/gf, not just to stick benis in bagina

someone to watch Television & Film with

>avant adults
The highest stage of cancer.

When you're young is when you should be quirky and discover the most hidden joys in the world. When you're old you're supposed to have a job.

Underrated