Alright boys. Let's just say I hit the OC jackpot...

Alright boys. Let's just say I hit the OC jackpot. Found a milf on kik who rents a room to an 18 year old and takes hot pics with her. And I got her to send me these FUCKING pics. Fuck green text.

Bump

OP here: I'm gunna dump what I have ATM considering she's sending me them whenever I want. No need to roll n shit like that. I just wanna donate to the bros

You sir are a gentleman

It's a good feel, to contribute to that which gives so often and so freely

Sounds good, get dumping.

Tired of all the bullshit rolling. I always told myself if I ever get some I'll post that shit no problem.

Good lad.

Checks out on reverse image search, good shit OP

OP here I'm way too lazy to show some soft of proof these are real, but I'm sure you believe me by now

Yeah buddy!

MOOOODS

OP here. I'd tell you guys her kik but as soon as she gets spammed by all the gay lurkers in here I'll lose all chances at nudes. So Ima get and post whenever I can.

This is why we can't have nice things.

OP here. That's all I have as of now but I'm sure in a few days I'll post more that I get. So keep your eyes open for my thread when the time comes. Peace bros. (this is the milf. She's like 42)

story please

splendid OP

Gracias seƱor

Yes please!

My sister

Today OP was a pretty cool guy.

OP here too lazy to greentext Dude I just came across her kik (the milf) on fb or some shit and I decided to hit her up and she responded at like midnight and turns out she's in my same time zone. I was high when I responded and turns out she was high too so we talked and had fun. And she mentioned she tried modeling and sent me some hot bikini pics n shit she took in a changing room in a store. I complimented them and her desperate ass started sending me all the shit I wanted Cus of my smooth talk. And she mentioned she has an 18 year old living with her. I haven't discovered why yet. And they just happen to take pics together i guess

OP here. These pics are super hot. How do you feel knowing all the guys that see her think she's super hot. Not trying to troll you just an honest question

>she mentioned she has an 18 year old living with her. I haven't discovered why yet
Is the 18 year old her daughter?

Is she her daughter? Please let

She mentioned she has a daughter. Maybe it is. I'll find out!

The 18 yo is hot, but not the fat bitch.

OP again I asked her but she said she was gunna sleep so let's see if my message wakes her up

Sister?

No. not sisters