Greetings!

Hello, some one on Omegle.com suggested that I visit this website, I want to join this website.
Sincerely

Klein

I also like the Beatles

I like them too!

As well as Twenty One Pilots

John

Since when has liking the Beatles been a meme?

White Album is cool

The Beatles are my favorite Jazz band!

Mark

Hello Klein!

Glad to see a beatles fan on this internet board!

What do you think of the new Sgt. Pepper stereo release?

I think it's great!

Take care,
Phil.

Hello friends

Whats your favorite beatles songs?

Mine is called Elanor Rigby

Regards

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

John beat his penis.

The ads on the bottom of the screen are not, I repeat NOT family friendly.

Dale

Thanks Dalo

Are you aware that John Lennon beat his wife?

you get used to them
haha !

Sammy

WTF I hate John Lennon now.

hello calvin where's hobbes?

good thread

Yeah.
Didn't stop me from doing it.

Take care,
Alex

I Really, Really, Really like this thread

Take care,
Bill

I'd just like to add that Paul McCartney died in '66 and was replaced by Faul McCartney.

Until next time,
Richard

You don't need to do this to join this site niggy just read the rules and wait for a good thread

Can you chucklefucks stop raiding other websites and bringing back these mongs?

The summer is magic, is magic oh oh oh

the summer is magic

You have to imagine, imagine oh oh oh

the summer is magic

Oh yeah what's your favourite album then? I bet you weren't allowed to listen to them while growing up

Refer to

What