Then others love the dog more than their kids

S'all muscle baby

cause people
and dangerous dog doesnt exist just retarded owner

the american bull dog is cute as fuck

test

There are no dangerous dogs, only abusive people

>b-b-but bulldogs
Bulldogs are as sweet and loving as every other dog, shitty abusive people buy bulldogs with the intent to abuse and corrupt the poor animal

There's no bad dogs just bad owners

>H-he a g-good boy he dindu nuffin

uma delicia

Wheres the british bulldog thats a fat fucking dog

Boxers is where the moneys at. i breed them and make all my money back fast

What a joke. As if dogs don't get territorial, afraid, or hostile over shit as simple as food or who is sleeping where. If you're so naive to forget they're still animals you're probably too stupid to think beyond your wannabe hippie attitude.

Is no one Gunna point out that the pictures are swapped?

For God's sake it's like confusing an peach and your mother's pussy

Boxers are bro tier, I have a french bulldog but i'd like a boxer too

I personally like a good doberman.

Strong, brave, look good in a pair of shades

>it's like confusing an peach and your mother's pussy

I bet you say that from experience

You're retarded. Pit bulls are the niggers of dogs and will attack anything even their owners at any given time. It doesn't matter if the owner is always nice to the dog or if the owner is the alpha whatever, a pit bull will attack because they're an autistic breed made for cock fights.

If a dog is getting hostile over anything other than a direct threat to it or the people it likes, it has been abused and corrupted.

I have a wolf-rott and a black lab blue heeler and they're great. Super loyal, very protective and well mannered. My wolf won't go near anyone else unless they try to fuck with me. My heeler is a little energetic and jumps on people which annoys the fuck out of me but other than that she's great.

Ya Goddamn right

Sopa de doggo uma delícia

Can I shit on you?

This.
You can shit on me Sup Forumsro it's only gay if you make it gay

I love my pupper. Don't think this dog won't rip your throat out if you mess with me or my family.
Most people won't even get out of the car if they pull in the driveway and he is out.
If your ever looking for a watchdog and a family pet. American Bulldogs are the shit.

if pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world then frenchies are the clowns of the dog world

youtube.com/watch?v=4oM88F1uQa8

It's french so it's the mime of the dog world

That's definitely not an American bulldog bud. I'm pretty sure that's a pit, which are great dogs.

Best fucking bro.

So I'm confused, why hasn't anyone mentioned that the English bulldog is the fat fuck and the American bulldog is the much larger muscular breed?
Source: I own an American bulldog.

Noooooooooooooooooo

That looks real similar to my American bulldog. Too wrinkly to be a pit.

Uh bud, you're an idiot.

i´d take that bigger dog tbh

I mentioned it but no one cared.

English bulldogs are fucking awesome

Faggots got dags confused. Lol. Pics are swapped. I have a merica bulldog. Not a uga dag

The pic is wrong thats a Old English Bulldog

This is how a English bulldog looks like.

Fucking awe

DON'T RUIN MY PERSPECTIVE REASONING

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This isnt only a swing and a miss, you're trying to play football with a ping pong paddle.

The dog on the left, not an English. On the right, not an American. American bulls are large muscular animals.

The bulldog started as a sporting dog breed for the sport of bull baiting, hence the name. They bred short so the dog could easily get under the bull, muscular because of the energy and strength required to control something 20x your size, heavy so the extra weight would be harder for the bull to throw, an abreviatec nose so it could breath easier during a bite. They were a strong, health dog.

when bull baiting was outlawed the breed almost went extinct. It was revived and bred into purely cosmetic form, destroying the breed to the point it can neither naturally breed nor whelp and pretty much every puppy is conceived by ai, and delivered by c section. They have so many health problems I'm surprised the vets office doesn't have vegas style jackpot alarms that go off every time someone buys one.

Quite a while back people started breeding back towards the original sporting breed. We now have the olde English bulldogge (stupid spelling but it is what it is). Healthy, active, can breed and whelp normally, great laid back personalities.

So tldr, op is an idiot.

>being this autisticly triggered

you simply cant read

hes black he cant read

Lol, it's the opposite idiot

I'm a fat lard ass and I am american. I can confirm we're all fat fucks here. That being said, i'd rather be a lard ass american than a eurofag. So go fuck yourself, faggot.

>burgeristan:
SFU. That American bulldog could EAT that cat of a dog.

Are those dead? I seriously cant tell