Do sports fans in other countries do this retarded shit?

Do sports fans in other countries do this retarded shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01/21/arsenal-fan-full-kit-wedding_n_9039680.html
uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/cristiano-ronaldo-become-father-second-095241197.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Baby Wembley
>Baby Trafford
>Baby Maracana
>Baby Siro
>Baby Ethiad
>Baby Allianz
Doubt it

White people and shit senpai

>Baby Wembley
>Baby Siro
these are pretty likely to happen here at least

But so is Baby Mosquito so

>Babby Illsbreh

Kek

t. Alexander Washington Calvao

Idk how i feel about stuff like this. A child should be the most important thing in your life. Making it equivalent to a multibillion dollar organization seems to compromise the humanity of having a child. Kinda like not letting your child dress up as what he wants for halloween just to satisfy your virtual social following, but for life.

No meme enough. Wait the first Baby Trump and you'll see.

>that nose on the mother
Jesus Christ.

>Wembley Jones
literally an NBA allstar by name alone

no

>Not Jamaal
>Not Demarcus
>Not Jamarius
>Not Jaquizz
>Not LeKobe

>Baby KFC Yum! Born 420 minutes into New Year

wait is its first name Baby?

>Baby Etihad

Sounds quintessentially British

In defense of Wrigley, its a pretty old name, been on that stadium over 100 years and has a lot of history behind it. Lots of names came from Old English words that meant other things or were based on famous royalty.

Now naming your baby Gillette because the Patriots win the 2016-17 Super Bowl is probably where I draw the line. I think 50 years is the cutoff minimum till a company name becomes fine as a kids name.

I think an american named their kid "12th" since their last name was Mann and 12th man is what the Seattle Seahawks call their fans (after paying Texas A&M for the right to use the term)

the cringiest fanbase in our country do

That's actually pretty funny

Happy 4th birthday Lanersa

Literally ghetto-tier naming right there. This ranks among the Shaniquishas and Quintrell Marquis Jacksons of the world.

gilette is an old name too though

>he gets more than you
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01/21/arsenal-fan-full-kit-wedding_n_9039680.html

good post

that's funny, because Arsenal is the club for niggers

so is baby part of the name?

>Not naming your son Ecalap latsyrc

She looks like Uma Thurman with more downs

Kek

Wait, why is the father still there?

>naming your kid after chewing gum
Clapistan, everyone.

Reminds me of my plan of naming my first girl Scarlet. She probably thinks its a pretty name or whatever.

R U RAH RAH

inb4 a kid is named Notpmahrevlow and mom believes it's an ancient Sioux deity

If it had been a boy he would have probably called him Bryzzo

>Not naming him Kris Anthony Payton

Why is it so hard for a single man to adopt a child?? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I DON'T WANT TO MEET A WOMAN
I JUST WANT A SON

>there is a period at which a corporation's name (someone's LAST name at that) becomes acceptable for a first name

How fucking cucked are you?

Underrated post.

Wrigley was a real name you retard

Yes. Someone's last name.

Now it's the name of a gum company and a baseball stadium.

How does any of that translate to an appropriate first name for your fucking daughter?

>Blacktown, NSW

That's Australia you fucking dumbass

I know an emo black kid named Miami Dolphin. His parents last name is Dolphin and they actually named their child Miami. I have always felt bad for this kid.

I wonder what it would be like to chew their baby

huehues call their kids the only English name they know (misspelled) and put -son at the end

Baby Jerruh

that's so cringy, fans dressing up like they play - wedding or not

especially us americans dressing up like football players or baseball players - huge flabbites squeezing into those 3xl jerseys

you guys do realize what names Brazillian Footy players give themselves, right? There was a thread with this earlier today. Two guys named Chocolate, an Avatar, a bunch of other shit.

white people need to be stopped

>he doesn't rate Adriano Michael Jackson
get out

the world would be better if all white people were dead desu

If you want to name your kid after a historic WS win like the Cubs, at least put it as a middle name ffs. Virtue signaling/social media whoring is fucking cancerous

That isn't the father. Well, he MIGHT be

She's hot af, she can name our child Audio Science for all I care

Yeah. Can't pollute mother earth when you live in a clay hut.

Huh. Actually not the worst you could do.

I myself will not steal it because children can fuck right off. World's crowded enough as it is.

Because children should be raised by two parents. Unless you're filthy rich and have connections, you wont get to adopt as a single parent, male or female.

You're probably not a toucher, but the state can't be sure, so there goes your chances.

Also this because screw the rules, some people have money.

Kid is going to hate his parents and the Cubes.

>blacktown

>local ground is called Pearse Stadium
It's possible

>raise another man's child
>call it your son

>I think 50 years is the cutoff minimum till a company name becomes fine as a kids name.
>americans

Absolutely, Diego is still one of the most popular male names in Naples, there were some Liverpool fans who named their daughter Anfield, you get the idea.

It's generally more common among poor people.

Wrigley isn't a company name, it's an actual name. The Wrigley company was founded by a man named William Wrigley.

If somebody named their kid Johnson would you think "wow, they really like band-aids"?

if they named him that because of the company then yes

yeah, but Diego is an actual italian first name
well spanish originally but the south was under spanish rule for so long it's basically a native name

giving made up names to children is a very anglo thing, it's starting to happen here as well but thankfully only among celebrities and brainless shitters

>Baby Madison Square Garden

Shitcongo bandwagon does it again

>cubs fan
>balding northside autist will to pay extra money to induce labor on his wife so they can have a new-years baby

jesus christ

He looks like George Groves

Don't worry when we go we'll take all of our magic science with us and your people can live in mud huts getting eaten by polar bear or lions or each other or whatever the hell eats shitskins these days.

t. baby bacteria

It's an actual *last* name *that has since become notable for being the name of a gum company and baseball stadium*.

FTFY

See

In Napoli a ton of people born after the 80s are Called Diego

They are called "Diego" or "Called Diego"?

>wrigley

Better than Moon Unit or Dweezil

the latter. also excuse my terrible english. i'm just a pleb eyetalian who invests his time in pleb brainlet activities such as watching fairies in shorts and high socks kick a ball around.

uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/cristiano-ronaldo-become-father-second-095241197.html

Just do what ronaldo did and get a surrogate mom. There are even agencies that can help set stuff up

>baby Brooklyn

>Baby Smoothie King

>Baby American Airlines

Why are white people so retarded with their names

>Be over 20
>Act like you're 12