>tfw stage iv pancreatic cancer with mets to liver and spine
>tfw 3 months to live
>tfw in pain as i type this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nx5M4AkIeTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw to smart too get sick

make it to 5 and you'll see Manchester United make the greatest comeback ever

Is cancer really painful? Heard most don't even know about anything a few days before dying.

it varies, pain is vague for me at the moment

it will get worse

Often the treatment is the worst part. But if you have pancreatic cancer you might as well just skip treatment

need anything ?

Wait, you really have cancer?

Balding amirfag, is that you?

You should go out with a bang, mate.
Try to fuck every bitch you cross paths with, do hard drugs, pay hookers to experience your most degenerate fantasies, streak at a match, I don't know, make it memorable for yourself.

Kys

At least you are here no longer

feelsgoodman

I'll pour out a pint for you m9

Keep strong

I don't want to know that feel

Soz Bro. Medfag here if youre in hospital in Central London I can pop by to see you and chat about football.

Otherwise I can do something in your honour?

I've been here 9 years.

At least you will be free user.

>tfw just missed out on the singularity
>tfw missed on computer simulated eternal bliss
only thing that truly hurts desu

youtube.com/watch?v=Nx5M4AkIeTE
Bless you, user-kun.

stay strong user

at least you won't feel anything when you're dead

make up for it by trying really good drugs. seriously. like go out on a mad ketamine binge. shits wack. you don't even have to worry about ODing and forever saddening your family and shit

Stay strong user

>tfw 3 months to live

you won't even see the end of the season
who do you support ?

Damn m8. How old are you?

stay strong bro
i love you

can't you get pity pussy

like if i had 3 months to be live id be telling all the sluts i have cancer and smashing them all. easier said than done of course

heavy drinker ?

who do you support?

I genuinely dont know what to say since i dont want to pelt you with cheap bromides like every other post ITT but I really really hope that treatment reverses it.

fairly heavy but there isn't strong links with alcohol anyway. also its like beyond rare in people my age

> dying of cancer
> still get 3 day banned by mods

>I really really hope that treatment reverses it.
nope. a miracle response would be me surviving a few years, the state my body is in a cure would be beyond miraculous, i reckon in bout twenty years time my condition will be entirely treatable tho so kinda sucks to just miss the boat

>mfw some faggot patient got banned on Sup Forums on the hospital IP and I couldn't post after my appendix exploded

Fucker ruined my recovery

posting CP on Sup Forums is a nice way to die

JUST

well, that sucks

where do you think you will land after you die?

do you believe in heaven? or in rebirth?
or that it's all just going to be over and you and your mind will stop existing?

>ignoring my post

okay fuck you enjoy dying

bruh, you're being a hoe nigga.

>OP won't live to see the biggest shitstorm on Sup Forums when pool wins the PL

this is what you get for not eating your vegetables

your house literally has wheels underneath. Shut the fuck up.

what does that even mean mi amigo

idk, i suppose it's reassuring to know there's something rather than nothing, so who knows.

i'm thought about getting cyrptoreserved but i'm not just not sure the quality of the current preservation techniques justify it, but in some ways i'd just like to throw myself into the future in one near enough piece and see what happens you know?

What sport is this?

never mind Anoncescu. I assumed that were a gypsy living in a caravan park.

i did eat my vegetables

there you have it, vegetables cause cancer

gonna call my mom now and tell her how wrong she was all those years

None of us will be alive for that.

Heaven is real bro you're gonna have a really good time. Smile for 3 months, you're nearly there.

>cyrptoreserved

snake oil. There isn't a shred of proof to show that they've successfully been able to vitrify human organs. Plus why the fuck would you want to. Potentially being woke up 10000 years in the future to a world where everyone you have ever known is dead, in what would essentially be an alien society.

So what have you planned to do in these remaining 3 months? Might as well stop the medication and travel the world and bang loads of hookers

>Potentially being woke up 10000 years in the future to a world where everyone you have ever known is dead, in what would essentially be an alien society.
That would be cool as fuck though. Plus you'd get to educate yourself on so much new history

>Potentially being woke up 10000 years in the future

that would be pretty awesome actually

you would be quite the attraction and could bang a lot of future human sluts or aliens

Let's not even entertain the thought. You freeze=you're dead. The end

Hey OP, if this makes you feel any better, in a literal gazillion years we should all live the same life again

>one less eurofag to shit up this board

[User was beheaded by a narco after this post]

i agree

everyone everywhere everything should be just mexicans in this world

Haha get fucked

there's nowhere i really want to travel too, plus i dont feel that good
just chill with painkillers i guess, i'm not one of those stand up to cancer guys. cancer always wins
i'm currently recording a video series where i just talk about a load of shit(how gay right), for no other reason than because i have a lot i want to say

suspended animation will be easy as fuck provided human doesnt blow itself up. as i say i just have doubts about the current methods of preservation, but maybe not enough doubts to not go through with it

[User was cucked by Mohammed after this post]

it's not freezing